Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay-Z Exposed!

Default Jay-Z Exposed!

whether you believe in illuminati or not
    peep this shit:

more:
    http://www.theindustryexposed.com/
    Last edited by KaramelSundae; 11-29-2009 at 02:20 PM.

ain't nothing change but the address...

he's up to something.
    Last edited by Koolish; 11-29-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Did he really say that murder line backwards on a record?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

yea... Niggaz think this is a game and shit. "why didn't fiddy sell records?" he gettin blackballed by the industry he was never suppose to make it...he was suppose to die in 2000. Now they gonna fuck with paper, leak his album a month b4 date and fuck with his sells. I walk down the street dont nobody bump jay shit. Nobody bumpin bp3. Miley cyrus say shit never even listen to jay. That's white america...so who the fuck brought all those albums?? If whites not listening and blacks not either....hmmm..

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

i've just spent half an hour reading shit from theindustryexposed.com....some crazy shit zig.....

ain't nothing change but the address...

Lmao @"jesus can't save you being" being an offensive line. These people needs to start listening to Hip Hop before they speak on it. And the playing tracks backwards shit is just dumb as fuck... "Turn me on dead man"... lmao

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

50 didnt sell cuz people are tired of his bullshit. Beefin wit people to sell records dont work anymore. ask rick ross. maybe he black balled himself by dissin everyone in the industry?
    Jay shit got leaked too. he had to release it early because of that. i aint the biggest jay z fan but selling out the garden in 14 min tells me people still listen to jay. and who the fuck cares wut miley cyrus says.. are you serious?

lynskey

People can find a conspiracy in anything.

load of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by logik View Post
    50 didnt sell cuz people are tired of his bullshit. Beefin wit people to sell records dont work anymore. ask rick ross. maybe he black balled himself by dissin everyone in the industry?
    Jay shit got leaked too. he had to release it early because of that. i aint the biggest jay z fan but selling out the garden in 14 min tells me people still listen to jay. and who the fuck cares wut miley cyrus says.. are you serious?
    co-sign

If you believe this, you are a retard. Simple as that.

Look at that cornball site. "Lady Gaga masonic imagery" "Natalie Portman's Occult Symbolism" "Rhianna is a Satanist"

You people need to get outside more.
    Love thy neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by luz7533 View Post
    if you believe this, you are a retard. Simple as that.

Look at that cornball site. "lady gaga masonic imagery" "natalie portman's occult symbolism" "rhianna is a satanist"

you people need to get outside more.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by logik View Post
    who the fuck brought that album? i didn't u didn't who brought it? numbers is fixed dun. People saying the BISD album was better than his first one? so why he not selling? cuz its fixed bullshit.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
    i've just spent half an hour reading shit from theindustryexposed.com....some crazy shit zig.....
    I knew this all before hand im not shocked at all. Today they just aired a episode of the simpsons with wiccans in it to get ppl to except witchcraft and the pentagram. Industry full of devil worshiping homosexuals....they do it trying to increase they energy....

Wu Vatican

young blacks/whites bought the album. all these clowns i work with around 18-20 love that shit. they are all up on that hipster style rap.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

yea kids born in the 90's probably.