Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay-Z Exposed!

I have alot more respect for Jay-Z after watching this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    who the fuck brought that album? i didn't u didn't who brought it? numbers is fixed dun. People saying the BISD album was better than his first one? so why he not selling? cuz its fixed bullshit.
    you right about me not buying it. i didnt because i wanted to hear some hard hip hop shit, so i bought the rae. the day i went to cop it there was two other niggas there and they both copped bp3. cl2 is better than bp3 imo but bp3 is still a good album.

i havent heard bisd and prolly wont. i cant repect a nigga who treats hiphop like its the wwf. record sales are down for everyone. 50 did 150, that shit is more than alot of dudes do they whole carrer. what did you expect him to push, 1mill? that shit aint happening. and if jay bought all his own shit back why dont 50 do that shit?

there's definitely something strange with Jay-Z and all that freemasonry bullshit, this video didn't really prove much but you have to be blind not to notice. i don't understand why they keep fucking with that ''Lucifer'' remix by Danger Mouse though, shit ain't got NOTHING to do with Jay-Z himself, if anything they should ask Danger Mouse why he did that. cuz it is kinda strange but..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

who the fuck brought that album? i didn't u didn't who brought it? numbers is fixed dun. People saying the BISD album was better than his first one? so why he not selling? cuz its fixed bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by logik View Post
    i aint the biggest jay z fan but selling out the garden in 14 min tells me people still listen to jay.
    Who the fuck do you THINK bought the album?

Just because your friends don't dig him doesn't mean the rest of the world don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    If you believe this, you are a retard. Simple as that.

Look at that cornball site. "Lady Gaga masonic imagery" "Natalie Portman's Occult Symbolism" "Rhianna is a Satanist"

You people need to get outside more.
    +2 elohels.

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    If you believe this, you are a retard. Simple as that.

Look at that cornball site. "Lady Gaga masonic imagery" "Natalie Portman's Occult Symbolism" "Rhianna is a Satanist"

You people need to get outside more.
    Exactly.

And lol @ zigzag saying "i didn't buy it, you didn't buy it, SO WHO DID BUY IT?!?!" you do know that the world is a much bigger place outside of wu-corp and your small circle of friends, right?

this whole jay-z worships the devil shit is getting tiresome, i also laughed at that beatles revolution 9 reference.

well, jayz may not be a freemason, but he's still a terrible rapper.

What's that Meth line...

"Conspiracy of the mind...
    ... behind every fortune there's a crime..."

The stuff that really goes on behind the scenes is a lot worse than the imagined conspiracies that lead you to believe playing records backwards is logical evidence that should be observed...

And what are the odds that Jay doesn't even know the origin of "Do What Thou Wilt" and what it means...

play records backwords?? ya'll sound like the parents that hated rock music so they got all paranoid n heard wut they wanted to hear..

but lets just say jayz is the evil guy ya'll think he is. what is his agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
    well, jayz may not be a freemason, but he's still a terrible rapper.
    exactly!!

yea... Niggaz think this is a game and shit. "why didn't fiddy sell records?" he gettin blackballed by the industry he was never suppose to make it...he was suppose to die in 2000. Now they gonna fuck with paper, leak his album a month b4 date and fuck with his sells. I walk down the street dont nobody bump jay shit. Nobody bumpin bp3. Miley cyrus say shit never even listen to jay. That's white america...so who the fuck brought all those albums?? If whites not listening and blacks not either....hmmm..
    LOL, this clown still blaming Illuminati for 50 Cent brickin. Did Illuminati not know who he was when he was going diamond on his first 2 albums and selling another 5 million copies of that Curtis album ? GTFOH. People just got tired of his shit. His music was never that deep anyway. "Got a few hooks but no jabs". I'm so happy he flopped on this album. He spent all his "energy" trying to destroy Rick Ross career then comes out and does Rick Ross numbers. LMFAO ! You reap what you sow. Wasn't he "soundscan killa" once upton a time ? Now he won't even go gold. 50 Cent is officially done.

No the camels will enslave us!!!

emceeeees kick tha bucket

ZigZag you must be the dumbest fuck

Some people on this forum really have too much free time - some people don't leave their computers enough. Regardless, get a fucking life. And for the record the masses love that new jay-z shit, like it or not empire state is the anthem of NYC right now. I don't care much for Jays new shit personally but i wouldn't doubt the sales.

Its all about promotion these days. When it comes to 50, he didnt move in that mainstream direction and barely promoted his shit, atleast in a realitive sense. Its not really a huge mystery why one nigga sold and the other nigga didn't.

Thats the truth.
    Boston - NYC

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
    ZigZag you must be the dumbest fuck

Some people on this forum really have too much free time - some people don't leave their computers enough. Regardless, get a fucking life. And for the record the masses love that new jay-z shit, like it or not empire state is the anthem of NYC right now. I don't care much for Jays new shit personally but i wouldn't doubt the sales.

Its all about promotion these days. When it comes to 50, he didnt move in that mainstream direction and barely promoted his shit, atleast in a realitive sense. Its not really a huge mystery why one nigga sold and the other nigga didn't.

Thats the truth.
    Exactly!!
    Jay runs NY right now.. that song was the anthem for the Yankees! he preformed at the world series. where was 50? taking out rick ross's kids?

Last edited by Mal; 08-06-2012 at 12:48 AM.