Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay-Z Exposed!

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    do what thou wilt is a famous satanist saying,

To ppl who feel my statements are foolish ima say this...u know u got a hot record when u in ur crib and can hear niggas bumpin that record out they whip. I dont hear anybody in new york in harlem in bk, in bx, in qns in the thoro hoods bumpin that bp3 bullshit. why? cuz we the streets dont relate to that shit. That new york record is aiight but mad local artist making they own spinoffs of it and niggaz still dont bump it. When ur album is hot niggaz bumpin it in the hood and in the burbs not just the burbs. Jay won cuz like fif said they comfortable with him he's this huge hollywood star yet never been in a flick. Meanwhile FIF dropped in actual street album and white suburb teens didn't think it was hip like most u nerds here feel like. But to keep it funky, only reason fif didn't sell is cuz niggas is starvin out here and aint tryna take they last dollar to support somebody who got 100 mil in his bank acct. u dig?

and as for the mason shit, its devilish shit...mason's dont run anything, they are the foot tho off the illuminati hiearchy. again i urge u to look at my thread i made and the pics of the new roc t-shirts made in the new jay-z roc-a-fella era.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    do what thou wilt is a famous satanist saying,
    Despite the frequent assumption that "Do what thou Wilt" is solely an exhortation to hedonism or licentiousness, Thelema as it was formulated by Crowley is a path of spiritual development based on seeking and putting into practice one's True Will, or destiny,[8] the soul's Will rather than the ego's desires. dont see anythin about satin...

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Man this shit is to keep ya'll under control, you see how people are scared?? that means they doing their job..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

'

So basically you are all God and Hov fearing Christians I take it>?

zigzag i feel u--but u cant unlock people from the matrix who are not ready to be unplugged---ive been tryin for years---some i reach and others laugh at me---this whole shit is a perfect design to keep us as a human in modern day slavery--the clock is man made...time is infinite...the clock is what they use to control us--keep doin ur thing zig and others cause people need to wake up---no one man like jayz stays on top of the charts this long without help from the elite---u see the symbol he throws up with the one eye---its the egyptian god "horus" he was the one eyed god they worshiped--that one eye is on the back of the dollar bill---u think the egyptians who ran the land back in the day are gone?????? the bloodline still exsist and is still runing shit--WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=410&dateline=12174845  45

'

^ deep shit. please continue, you sound chock full of know-the-ledge

its all bullshit.

Veteran Member

Ya, this stuff is blown way outta proportion.

The only control these guys have is what you give to them.

THEY try to use the power of influence to get you to do things, and

YOU have the power of choice.

If you make the wrong choice, that's your fault.

Oprah is a part of this too.

And why do you think she is retiring in 2 years??....

to prepare for the end

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Ya, this stuff is blown way outta proportion.

The only control these guys have is what you give to them.

THEY try to use the power of influence to get you to do things, and

YOU have the power of choice.

If you make the wrong choice, that's your fault.
    truth.
    Boston - NYC

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    To ppl who feel my statements are foolish ima say this...u know u got a hot record when u in ur crib and can hear niggas bumpin that record out they whip. I dont hear anybody in new york in harlem in bk, in bx, in qns in the thoro hoods bumpin that bp3 bullshit. why? cuz we the streets dont relate to that shit. That new york record is aiight but mad local artist making they own spinoffs of it and niggaz still dont bump it. When ur album is hot niggaz bumpin it in the hood and in the burbs not just the burbs. Jay won cuz like fif said they comfortable with him he's this huge hollywood star yet never been in a flick. Meanwhile FIF dropped in actual street album and white suburb teens didn't think it was hip like most u nerds here feel like. But to keep it funky, only reason fif didn't sell is cuz niggas is starvin out here and aint tryna take they last dollar to support somebody who got 100 mil in his bank acct. u dig?
    While you are much more likely too hear hood niggas bumpin jada or styles or that new rae here in nyc, that has little to do with record sales. These days you almost never find a record thats hot in the streets and hot with the masses on the same scale. I remember back when DMX first came out 16 year old girls up in the wealthy bostonian suburbs would bump that gully shit like it was literally their job. I can't even imagine that shit in 09.

And its ridiculous to say the only reason fif didn't sell is cuz niggas don't wanna take they last dollar to support somebody with 100mil in his bank account. When you say ignorant shit like that it takes away from the credibility of what youre trying to say. There are a number of reasons why 50 didn't sell, like I said before the main 2 being his lack of promotion, and the fact that he didn't bother to appeal to the masses.
    Boston - NYC

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Oprah is a part of this too.

And why do you think she is retiring in 2 years??....

to prepare for the end

There is something with the number 25 and the ending of things that keeps on showing up in celebrities lives.

By the time she retires from the Oprah show, it would be 25 years of doing it.

There is more stuff about 25 in relation to celebrities on youtube.

I'm Big Enough To Do It.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

...I'm that thorough ... Just had the balls to do it. And no I'm not through with it..