Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: to be a patriot is to be an idiot?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UnequivocallyCorrect View Post
    Yes.

If you are not willing to defend, support, contribute how can you expect to live their? Seriously? People fight to live in certain parts of the world. It is an expectation all citizens of the world must take up.

If your country was under attack and you COULD, but DIDN'T take up arms. Think about it. Benefit without Risk is for moochers.

Its not about "doing what bush says". It's about "taking proper action when your nation needs guidance". That's Patriotism.

Patriots will take action for what they think is best. That's why everyone should be one. The week should be cast out.
    it's easier to insult a country when you're living in it, so...suck a dick

Yes.

If you are not willing to defend, support, contribute how can you expect to live their? Seriously? People fight to live in certain parts of the world. It is an expectation all citizens of the world must take up.

If your country was under attack and you COULD, but DIDN'T take up arms. Think about it. Benefit without Risk is for moochers.

Its not about "doing what bush says". It's about "taking proper action when your nation needs guidance". That's Patriotism.

Patriots will take action for what they think is best. That's why everyone should be one. The week should be cast out.
    I think that is all bullshit. What about the immigrants who are being told they are not wanted here but still do the shit no "patriot" would touch. Should they have to love, support, and defend a country with devotion where some in it don't respect or defend them? SERIOUSLY? I'm not saying I think they should leave, that's another topic entirely but I can see many situations where people should be permitted to live in the U.S. and not have to suck it's dick by being a "patriot". I for one will defend my home with my life if need be and will love my country as much as my hate fueled body will allow, but I will never support this country with devotion . I've been lied to way to often (see your 9/11 thread) and too many facts have been withheld from me to support my country with devotion. We got a pretty face in the white house now but that cat dont give a fuck about me, so i dont give a fuck about him.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

This country was built on peoples backs who could barely speak the language let alone love it or defend (mu'fuckas wouldn't even fight along side other races back in the day), should they be cast away for being weak, or would you bend the rules for them? What about deaf, blind mutes who might not have a way of communicating, should they be thrown out for not giving it up to the US and being even weaker people?

...and "Hard" for America UnequivocallyCorrect's Avatar

BEING A PATRIOT IS NOT ABOUT SUCKING DICK OF PAST/CURRENT PRESIDENTS ITS ABOUT CARING ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!
    BEING A PATRIOT IS NOT ABOUT SUCKING DICK OF PAST/CURRENT PRESIDENTS ITS ABOUT CARING ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!

Your post criticizes America. When I'm talking about defending each person's OWN country. The argument of Patriotism is WORLDLY.

Quote Originally Posted by abanks47 View Post
    I think that is all bullshit. What about the immigrants who are being told they are not wanted here but still do the shit no "patriot" would touch.
    1. This is about being a patriot. You must be a citizen to be a patriot.
    2. You are talking about immigration, and citizenship in America.

Should they have to love, support, and defend a country with devotion where some in it don't respect or defend them? SERIOUSLY? I'm not saying I think they should leave, that's another topic entirely but I can see many situations where people should be permitted to live in the U.S. and not have to suck it's dick by being a "patriot".
    3. If you suck America's dick you are not a patriot you are a cock sucker.

I for one will defend my home with my life if need be and will love my country as much as my hate fueled body will allow, but I will never support this country with devotion . I've been lied to way to often (see your 9/11 thread) and too many facts have been withheld from me to support my country with devotion. We got a pretty face in the white house now but that cat dont give a fuck about me, so i dont give a fuck about him.
    4. Stay on topic. We are talking about Patriatism. If you think I'm a hypocrite start a "UC is a hypocrite thread". Throw some good points. It will be fun. But your last comment was worthless to this discussion.

=========================================
    So If i am correct than....

We are not talking about immigration. We're not talking about loving the presidents cock. We're not talking about who should be a citizen. WERE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR NEIGHBORS WITHOUT GIVING BACK OR CARING TO GIVE BACK

FACT: People fought and DIED for the land you live on today. If you aren't prepared to defend the ground you live on THAN MOVE TO AN ISLAND AND WAIT TO BE ENSLAVED. I want the soldiers next to me.

People died for the dirt you sit on, but your apparently too good to fight. Good FUCKING luck defending your home without the support of a country. (Neighbors)

-You cant be right if your not prepared for a bomb of knowledge to drop on yo ass-

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    I will insult a country when it deserves insulting. I think every country has room for criticism. Is there point to your post?

Oh ya i almost forgot. You wanted a guy to suck a dick.....(fag)

-You cant be right if your not prepared for a bomb of knowledge to drop on yo ass-

should they be cast away for being weak, or would you bend the rules for them? What about deaf, blind mutes who might not have a way of communicating, should they be thrown out for not giving it up to the US and being even weaker people?
    If a deaf patriot cant fight that's cool. I said "People who could fight" Im sure he can contribute and care about his country. So he should stay.

You are a weak person if you take from your neighbors without ever returning the favor (or you refuse to return the favor)

Hella greedy shit you are spouting.

You apparently did not read the quote you quoted:
    I for one will defend my home with my life if need be
    If someone tries to take my home myself and I'd imagine many others would be getting ready to fuck someone up. Just wanted to get that straight. Now we can continue.

Your post criticizes America. When I'm talking about defending each person's OWN country. The argument of Patriotism is WORLDLY.
    I am not criticizing, I'm simply using it as an example. Since I live here and have only lived here, it's the only example I can use. I can't speak for the world because I'm not sure if there meaning of patriot is the same as the US or not.

1. This is about being a patriot. You must be a citizen to be a patriot.
    2. You are talking about immigration, and citizenship in America.
    Really, so the Native Americans, Chinese Laborers, or African Slaves could not have been patriots because they weren't citizens? I brought this up because your definition of a patriot was very straight-forward and it seemed like if you did not meet the criteria than your not a patriot, and if your not a patriot you should leave. to me that is fuckin bullshit and is related to immigration because I'm sure some immigrants love america just as much as fuckin obama, but wouldn't want to fight for it because a lot of cats don't give a fuck about them. I don't think that makes there love for there home any less important than yours just because you were born here. Also citizenship is not mentioned in the agreed upon definition.

3. If you suck America's dick you are not a patriot you are a cock sucker.
    I think it's pretty apparent it was a figure of speech. Who am I to say if America has a dick or not. Might have a fuckin pussy for all I know.

4. Stay on topic. We are talking about Patriatism. If you think I'm a hypocrite start a "UC is a hypocrite thread". Throw some good points. It will be fun. But your last comment was worthless to this discussion.
    I literally laughed out loud when I read this shit. This statement was in reference to:

I just wanted to make it clear to you that I would fight for my country, but how could I trust a country that doesn't trust me to walking into it's fucking grocery stores?

FACT: People fought and DIED for the land you live on today. If you aren't prepared to defend the ground you live on THAN MOVE TO AN ISLAND AND WAIT TO BE ENSLAVED. I want the soldiers next to me.
    See the first comment. I told you how I feel about this already, but I wanted to point out that that is not entirely a fact. "People fought and DIED for the land you live on today. " is a fact but " If you aren't prepared to defend the ground you live on THAN MOVE TO AN ISLAND AND WAIT TO BE ENSLAVED. I want the soldiers next to me." is an opinion. Just wanted to clarify.

People died for the dirt you sit on, but your apparently too good to fight. Good FUCKING luck defending your home without the support of a country. (Neighbors)
    Read my posts before you criticize what I would do and/or not do.

Funny when I was reading the agreed upon definition it said nothing about this. Thanks for telling me. I'll go give my neighbors a hug right now to show them how patriotic I am. Should I salute the flag post or pre hugging.

If a deaf patriot cant fight that's cool. I said "People who could fight" Im sure he can contribute and care about his country. So he should stay.

You are a weak person if you take from your neighbors without ever returning the favor (or you refuse to return the favor)

Hella greedy shit you are spouting.
    How so, I think you are interpreting my posts inaccurately. I was simply stating a hypothetical question towards you that contradicts your definition of a patriot. I think if you love your home, and willing to do shit to the best of your abilities to help it prosper you could be considered a patriot. According to the definition they cannot be patriots.

If someone tries to take my home myself and I'd imagine many others would be getting ready to fuck someone up. Just wanted to get that straight. Now we can continue.
    I would let you drop. Just because I don't care about people who are selfish towards their neighbors.

I am not criticizing, I'm simply using it as an example. Since I live here and have only lived here, it's the only example I can use. I can't speak for the world because I'm not sure if there meaning of patriot is the same as the US or not.
    I know you have a limited vision. However, outside of your suburb is a world where people fight for their rights, beliefs, land, and neighbors. TIP: dont use a bad example that wont help your argument

Really, so the Native Americans, Chinese Laborers, or African Slaves could not have been patriots because they weren't citizens? I brought this up because your definition of a patriot was very straight-forward and it seemed like if you did not meet the criteria than your not a patriot, and if your not a patriot you should leave. to me that is fuckin bullshit and is related to immigration because I'm sure some immigrants love america just as much as fuckin obama, but wouldn't want to fight for it because a lot of cats don't give a fuck about them. I don't think that makes there love for there home any less important than yours just because you were born here. Also citizenship is not mentioned in the agreed upon definition.
    OMFG your going to say a slave is patriotic? LO FUCK L. Native Americans, Chinese Laborers, or African Slaves we're considered guests or property. Your not a Patriot for building a railroad because a whip is to your back. Your labor. Thats ALL.

I literally laughed out loud when I read this shit.
    You have a personality besides short sighted hyper-sensitive black man? Could a fooled me.

I just wanted to make it clear to you that I would fight for my country, but how could I trust a country that doesn't trust me to walking into it's fucking grocery stores?
    You can trust any country like you can trust a shit to smell like roses. You can be a patriot and not trust a person, group, government agency. If the Arabs at the quik-e-mart upsets you to the point you wont support your neighbors. THAT'S VERY NARROW MINDED AND IGNORANT.

" If you aren't prepared to defend the ground you live on THAN MOVE TO AN ISLAND AND WAIT TO BE ENSLAVED. " is an opinion. Just wanted to clarify.
    If you don't subscribe to any country. You don't have allies. You don't have an army. YOUR ASS IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OVER.

Clearly Abanks has never been out of an American suburb.
    Last edited by UnequivocallyCorrect; 12-02-2009 at 05:54 AM.

I think if you love your home, and willing to do shit to the best of your abilities to help it prosper you could be considered a patriot.
    /\
    |
    |
    That is called a "F.a.m.i.l.y."
    Your not a patriot unless you care about your "C.o.u.n.t.r.y." like an extended neighbor.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME "Defending your home makes you a Patriot."

Get your definition down.... Get your argument down.... Get your shit written down so I can argue how much you DONT KNOW
    Last edited by UnequivocallyCorrect; 12-02-2009 at 05:35 AM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

if you're white, fuck you honky

if you're black... *shakes head in disappointment*

you don't agree

don't be disrespectful though

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    what if i came into your house and put a picture of Marcus Garvey on the wall
    and made your children believe he was jesus, made you my butler, and had mulatto children with your girl, wouldn't you complain ?
    The history of a country cannot and should not trump the notion "you should care about your neighbors today". People need to move forward when it comes to the issues of "support, defense". Otherwise you are isolating yourself and working toward xenophobic tendencies within a society.

Do you like being a part of your neighborhood? YES/NO
    If you said YES than good for you.
    If you said NO than I wish you the best of luck. Maybe you should move where you would like it.

If you don't subscribe to any country. You don't have allies. You don't have an army. YOUR ASS IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OVER.
    There are many ethnic groups that live in Russia that don't necessarily subscribe to the country. Where they live they don't need to worry about many threats.

However in some parts of southeast asia, the national boarders are quite different than the ones drawn on even the most updated world maps. Some of the villages that reside between 2 powers pay taxes to both and have more protection.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

The history of a country cannot and should not trump the notion "you should care about your neighbors today".
    the history of your country can determine how your neighbors view you - and treat you -

with no nation or country to call your own how much of a patriot can you be -

so patriotism is fighting and dieing for your neighbors now ?

my neighbors don't speak the same language as me - different culture - they were taught that black skin is from the devil - when one of them has a child who is to them "too dark" it's looked down on in their community - till this day - in america, i'm a foreigner

I would let you drop. Just because I don't care about people who are selfish towards their neighbors.
    In what way am I selfish? If it came down to fighting would you pick and choose who you would defend?

I know you have a limited vision. However, outside of your suburb is a world where people fight for their rights, beliefs, land, and neighbors. TIP: dont use a bad example that wont help your argument
    Oh lordy, now I can see. You've shown me that there is a world out there. Shut the fuck up. I'm not referencing my neighborhood I'm referencing America and I think people are stepping outside of there element if there trying to define what makes a patriot in a land where they don't know laws.

OMFG your going to say a slave is patriotic? LO FUCK L. Native Americans, Chinese Laborers, or African Slaves we're considered guests or property. Your not a Patriot for building a railroad because a whip is to your back. Your labor. Thats ALL.
    Nat Turner= to patriots for some. So because a slave is a slave, they can't take pride in there work, whether or not it was forced? They had a hand in fucking building one of the greatest nations on the planet, why couldn't they feel some pride swelling for that. Not saying they would but I think it's a definite possibility. Native Americans are the fucking O.G.s of patriotism according to your dumb ass definition. Native Americans loved there land more than any other group of people I've ever read up on. They were not just labor, they were considered just labor by there "Masters" but to them and there people was a community believe it or not and they had thoughts and did things just like you and I. Some of them may have even hugged there neighbors, making them without a doubt a patriot.

You have a personality besides short sighted hyper-sensitive half black man? Could a fooled me
    I fixed your statement for you. I'm half

You can trust any country like you can trust a shit to smell like roses. You can be a patriot and not trust a person, group, government agency. If the Arabs at the quik-e-mart upsets you to the point you wont support your neighbors. THAT'S VERY NARROW MINDED AND IGNORANT.
    Your ignorant for assuming I was referring to Arabs. I'm making a generalization about super markets in general. If I walk into a market and am not known, I will occasionally be stared at, followed or asked to leave my bag at the door. Should I still fight with my life for the people who dont want my money?

Clearly Abanks has never been out of an American suburb.
    Clearly I have not, you have my number. How do any of my posts show my social standing and the road I've traveled. you're failing to see the point that I'm trying to make. If we dont subscribe to the agreed upon definition of a patriot than we cannot be a patriot and therefore should leave our home? I say once again

FUCK THAT!!!

It's bullshit. and according to your argument all immigrants should leave. Why should immigrants be forced from there home, back to a place they don't want to be. maybe if us patriots would extend a hand they'd be patriots too and give us, there neighbors, HUGS!? maybe..hopefully...OOO I'm so excited.

I do not know what I can say that will get through to your fucking skull that I WOULD DEFENaD my country. I would take up arms and was pretty damn close to joining the military for personal reasons when the war jumped off. Don't call me selfish unless you have proof. Don't put words in my mouth because you don't know what the fuck your talking about. Dont misinterpret my posts and twist my words.

the history of your country can determine how your neighbors view you - and treat you -

with no nation or country to call your own how much of a patriot can you be -

so patriotism is fighting and dieing for your neighbors now ?

my neighbors don't speak the same language as me - different culture - they were taught that black skin is from the devil - when one of them has a child who is to them "too dark" it's looked down on in their community - till this day - in america, i'm a foreigner
    Excellent point.