imma get this

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    imma get this

no doubt. enjoy dat joint. PEACE

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i'd forgotten about this song..

this shit is DOPEness

sickness!!

i never really listened to this track, so it was like it was all brand new. Shit is dope fam, really enjoy the mixes you droppin

Peace

Track 1: Sick guitars man. The "like you say" vocals at the end killed it. REally dont have anything bad to say about this joint. Very fresh. And yes! at Ghost Talking about the wallows!

Track 2: I said meh until I heard the way you flipped the break. 2 bar loop was getting kinda old, but you did enough with switches that it kept it flavorfull the whole damn time. Last switch was illy. "I take a fresh pair of cream leather and turn this into a red and white pair or BLUE AND CREAM! haha.

Track 3: This is one of those beats that can be as looped as you wanna make it and does not get old at all! Sick organ sample man. excellent dig. Very dope verses from Ghost and Doom. "cracked his skull like a fortune cookie" he he. love that Doom Verse.

Track 4: Again with dope with the switches. You seem to have that locked down. I respect a producer that can switch in and out. Keeping shit spicy on the beat is where its at.

Track 5: Not too crazy about the first half of the beat with the horns. The piano portion is dope, with the vocal sample. "Midgit Kiss" LMAO!!! He graved the mic from the little midgits" (Cappa) ahahahah "I dont like touching midgets!"

Track 6: Dint really blow me away.

Track 7: wooooo!! Serious man. Best beat on here thus far. You smashed this one. Nuff said.

Track 8: Couple of joints on here. The first one was the best out of the couple.

PRos:

- your remix game is getting better as you make more of these mixes.
    - your switch game is on point like hell.
    - Nice variation of instruments in all the beats.
    - The skits!!!! Enjoyed them all man. Props.

Cons:

- Really just one, and I ve mentioned this before... The low end on some of these. I mean they sound pretty good as far as mixing, but some of the beats sound some what hollow. Maybe its just me though. I like my beats a little thicker.

Props Gripz and thanks for the listen.

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    i'd forgotten about this song..

this shit is DOPEness
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    sickness!!

i never really listened to this track, so it was like it was all brand new. Shit is dope fam, really enjoy the mixes you droppin

Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
    Track 1: Sick guitars man. The "like you say" vocals at the end killed it. REally dont have anything bad to say about this joint. Very fresh. And yes! at Ghost Talking about the wallows!

Track 2: I said meh until I heard the way you flipped the break. 2 bar loop was getting kinda old, but you did enough with switches that it kept it flavorfull the whole damn time. Last switch was illy. "I take a fresh pair of cream leather and turn this into a red and white pair or BLUE AND CREAM! haha.

Track 3: This is one of those beats that can be as looped as you wanna make it and does not get old at all! Sick organ sample man. excellent dig. Very dope verses from Ghost and Doom. "cracked his skull like a fortune cookie" he he. love that Doom Verse.

Track 4: Again with dope with the switches. You seem to have that locked down. I respect a producer that can switch in and out. Keeping shit spicy on the beat is where its at.

Track 5: Not too crazy about the first half of the beat with the horns. The piano portion is dope, with the vocal sample. "Midgit Kiss" LMAO!!! He graved the mic from the little midgits" (Cappa) ahahahah "I dont like touching midgets!"

Track 6: Dint really blow me away.

Track 7: wooooo!! Serious man. Best beat on here thus far. You smashed this one. Nuff said.

Track 8: Couple of joints on here. The first one was the best out of the couple.

PRos:

- your remix game is getting better as you make more of these mixes.
    - your switch game is on point like hell.
    - Nice variation of instruments in all the beats.
    - The skits!!!! Enjoyed them all man. Props.

Cons:

- Really just one, and I ve mentioned this before... The low end on some of these. I mean they sound pretty good as far as mixing, but some of the beats sound some what hollow. Maybe its just me though. I like my beats a little thicker.

Props Gripz and thanks for the listen.

thanx ya'll. the words are always very appreciated.

12weLvE...that shit is DOPE!