Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Civilisations: A Treatise on Atlantis

Default Ancient Civilisations: A Treatise on Atlantis

As we all know, the Mid Atlantic Ridge is an underwater mountainous ridge in the Mid Atlantic (No surprises so far) which includes some regions above water even today (Iceland and the Azores). Now Having looked at maps of ancient atlantis they seem to point out a rather large island in the mid atlantic. Plato describes it as about 300 some miles in each direction (north south/ east west) and points out that a series of mountainous terrain divided the island roughly along its north south axis begining about 50 miles inland on each side.

Now having looked at the maps of the Mid Atlantic range this is actually quite reasonable. There is a significant stretch of these mountains at roughly the same latitudes as the mediterranean/ north africa and the carribean gulf region. This land mass is quite large, and is only about 1000 feet below the surface (shocking eh?.) Now we know that Atlantis dissapeared roughly around 9600 BC (probably older as legends lose accuracy over time) and the ice age ended roughly at 11000 years ago (9000 BC give or take.) Given the accepted period and stretching backward (we can assume there was a very old civilisation already there) we're talking about the last ice age as our time frame. Now thankfully that ice age guarantees that over 400 of those feet of water was gone (thank you ice caps) This means that only 600 feet of water tops would be covering the land mass.

It's also quite possible for land masses to collapse after a while due to earthquakes/tsunami's ect. Visually I'd imagine similarities to the canary islands or azores in it's appearence.

I'd expect a north african or african looking people based on the geography. So I'm sure you'll all be pumped that Atlantis was probably "black".

Let's build and discuss this shit. There's big science to be considered, no one's really explored the ridge for ancient civilisations...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

I think the topic of Atlantis greatly outweighs something as trivial as the color of the people who were there. There is acres more to talk about. It's like talking about Wu-Tang and making an hour-long conversation about CappaDonna's "Yin & Yang" album. Seriously, there's no justice.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

As far as Atlantis' destruction, it was well-deserved. Not everyone was killed though, which is a good thing.

do you wanna keep the convo within the bounds of mainstream believability or do you wanna put on the tinfoil?

we can go either way.

i watched this documentary about some kind of modern prophet, they said as a kid he would read the bible in the forest and see visions of angels.

as he got older he developed some kind of technique or something, where he'd be half asleep, and would predict the future.

they said eventually, people would use him to bet on horse races, and even though he was right all of the time, doing this started harming his health, so he went back to the farm/woods whatever.

he said that in the 1950s or something a part of atlantis would be revealed, and they found something interesting on the mid atlantic ridge i think. it wasn't any part of a civilization or anything, but something that made you think.

but fuck this was a while ago, don't remember that much.

but the way Plato used Atlantis' was supposed to be a part of some philosophical theory he was describing, so you have the big issue of whether or not Plato was serious about it.

The above poster was referencing Edgar Cayce.

I own several Cayce books, one - "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis"

Shit is crazy....

expand on it mario.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Edgar Cayce...i live a little over an hour from Virginia Beach where he grew up...i think the Atlantean civilization was the one the Egyptians were referring to when they claimed that they had gathered much of their knowledge from an ancient culture preceding them...many are thinking now that the Sphinx is a living Atlantean monument, seeing as the Sphinx was probably already standing when the Egyptians came along...this was determined when it was noticed that the Sphinx bore erosion from what appeared to be rain, which suggests that the Sphinx was created before Egypt became the desert it is today...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

^^That's wtf I'm talkin' about. Nice one. I've seen that book a few times, but always ended up pickin' up something else. They have another called, "Edgar Cayce on The Akashic Records". That should be great too.

Does anyone ever say what the purpose of The Sphinx really is?

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    do you wanna keep the convo within the bounds of mainstream believability or do you wanna put on the tinfoil?

we can go either way.
    That is entirely up to you all. Personally, I think the very word, "mainstream" just spells bullshit, which is why the masses are so drunk on it. But that's just me. No matter what direction this convo goes though, my own personal studies won't be affected thereby. So let nature take it's course.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i was just watching Alex Collier and he said that all of the essential ancient knowledge is hidden underneath the ancient pyramids. it's suspected that there are at least a couple hidden chambers beneath the Sphinx, especially considering how the Western-ran, counterfeit Egyptology outfit known as the Supreme Council of Antiquities has been energetically preventing any further archaeological excavation in the name of 'documentation and preservation'. these structures aren't merely idle relics, they're actually functional temples of knowledge. that's what i'm guessing their main purpose is.

well in that case...

the sphinx was built by egyptians but it was on top of a pre existing structure. that lower chamber is where the erosion is found. i also hear that there are ancient texts from this previous civilization hidden under the sphinx's paw.

one historian made a point that i been mulling over. (paraphrasing) "from what we consider ancient times to today, has been a gradual decline in civilization.
    that pre-ancient society was more advanced than even today's standards of technology.
    the Egyptians were the last stewards of the knowledge of the pre-ancients and that they wandered further from it as time progressed."

AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

Edgar cayce
    remote viewing
    atlantis
    anunakis
    ancient sumarian
    encounters of the forth kind
    sons of balil vs. Children of the law of one
    opher father of soloman
    atlantis
    boriquen
    san juan
    puerto rico

what cayce was a great remote viewer.
    As in discribing places,people and events.
    What his work was the ability to illistrate such events.hence
    visiual confermation of what he saw.

I haven't read anythinng from Cayce himself but i've read alot about him. Currently reading "Atlantis and Lemuria" from shirley andrews

+

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    heres very rare alex collier speech

=

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

^^^yes yes everybody needs to watch that, exceedingly skull-imploding material, as the above visual so graphically demonstrates. it's the best alex collier presentation i've seen hands-down. some of the stuff he mentions:

-earth humans are the product of deliberate breeding between earth primates and several different ancient, advanced races...malicious races loathe us because of our lower nature but are jealous of and covetous for the richness of our royal genetics as well as the emotional capacity our physicality is able to support
    -there are essentially 11 dimensions that make up our universe, though now the Andromedans are saying there is a 12th...one of the things that apparently makes earth humans unique is that our souls have already advanced all the way through to the top dimension, but when we got there we made the conscious choice to fall back into physicality and linear time because the uniqueness of being an earth human intrigued us...we were fascinated with the idea that a unit of physicality could hold such opposing extremes of emotion...this is another reason certain races are maliciously interested in us...they realize that we are already advanced beings because we've been there before, and they also realize that we have forgotten about everything, thus they can take advantage of us...
    -Collier says that all the black holes have already begun to emit rainbows because all dimensions are preparing to raise their frequency...he says black holes are created when humans who aren't advanced enough to evolve to the next density like the rest of their planet literally become heavier and create a physical depression in spacetime...this collective force creates a black hole through which all the unadvanced beings fall, creating another universe for them to try again, basically
    -he says the changes are coming by 2013, that all life in all dimensions are prepared to evolve to the next density and that this process is a cyclical one that recurs over and over again because our universe is one of conscious energy and constant advancement...he says we'll know it's happened when we start seeing hundreds of colors we've never seen before...also birds will start migrating "the wrong way" more and more as the earth's magnetic fields begin to change
    -Collier shows us some of the holographic symbols from the Andromedan language, including the symbols for love, war, the Andromedan race, earth physicality, earth races, and, most importantly, the symbol for contact with the Andromedans...definitely check that out

everybody and their mother should watch this video, the information is so crazy but so necessary. and the audience at this conference is really really awesome too...lots of enthusiasm and love for what Collier is doing. this kind of knowledge is key to understanding that of ancient cultures.