Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ancient Civilisations: A Treatise on Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
    what kind of relationship did the Atlanteans and Lemurians have?
    You could compare their relationship to the relationship between two neighbors who were very fond of eachother.

The Lemurians were more spiritual people. Most of their works were for the purpose of lifting the spirit. The Atlanteans were more focused on the mental aspect of the self. From what I've read, The Lemurians first went to Atlantis in search for the technological advances that the Atlanteans had. In a sense, Yin met Yang and the cooperation was legendary. So much so that many Atlanteans married Lemurians and vice versa. I called Lemuria, "The West Coast Atlantis", because both of these groups of people were focused on the betterment of the self, yet, they were also aware of the need to share such knowledge with those worthy and mature enough to receive it. This is of course speaking upon the early, or, "classic" Atlanteans and Lemurians, before the later generations used this knowledge to control and enslave people and were destroyed for doing so.

Someone mentioned Easter Island as being a remnant of Lemuria. I don't know if it is, however, Lemurians did inhabit the island. The native peoples tell stories of their ancestor's reasons for building the famous statues that line the shores of the island. They face the west in honor of their homeland that was taken beneath the waves ages ago.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

good post Boarz, though i think the Virgin Mary story isn't to be taken literally...i think i remember reading an esoteric breakdown of the symbolic meaning within that fable, but i forget it right now, i might be able to find where i read that, though...

thanks UJ...and what was the physical nature of the Lemurians? "Reptilian"? and do you know that story of how there's some mountains in California, i think in the northern part of the state, where supposedly the Lemurians are being kept in captivity? i think it was the Lemurians, may have been some related ancient race...or it may have supposedly been the Lemurians doing the enslaving...does this story ring a bell with anyone? people have claimed to have seen lots of UFOs going to and from this area...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

thanks UJ...and what was the physical nature of the Lemurians? "Reptilian"? and do you know that story of how there's some mountains in California, i think in the northern part of the state, where supposedly the Lemurians are being kept in captivity? i think it was the Lemurians, may have been some related ancient race...or it may have supposedly been the Lemurians doing the enslaving...does this story ring a bell with anyone? people have claimed to have seen lots of UFOs going to and from this area...
    No doubt Listic. From what I've read, The Lemurians themselves were not reptilian. They did have strange features though. Very light skin, not the way you would think of a caucasian, more like their skin seemed to glow. Piercing eyes or varying colors, but the pupils are said to carry the same light that the skin carried. This is not to say that there weren't any reptilian races on Lemuria, because Atlantis was home to a great number of different species from many places in the galaxy. You could think of these two nations as a kind of, "Jedi Temple", that attracted all who had the desire and will to better themselves, or contribute what they knew to the greater whole.

The mountain you speak of is Mt. Shasta. I've held a great interest in this mountain ever since I heard of it's mysterious properties. From what I've learned, there are Lemurians within the mountain, but they are not being held captive. More like, when their nation sank, this was one of the many places that they sought refuge from the outside world. Many people who go to this mountain tell stories of seeing mysterious, tall, well yet oddly dressed strangers apprearing and disappearing before them in a matter of milliseconds. They never feel threatened, more like surprised and intrigued and they always leave with a sense of peace. There are also very strange cloud formations that appear above the mountain frequently, this can be seen by googling, "Mt. Shasta" on google images. I truly believe that there are advanced technologies to, "blame" for this phenomenon as well. I look forward to visiting this mountain someday as well.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

from what i gather, most lemurian tech is internal(mental) and much of the external tech looks more like works of art than machinery.

atlantian tech is more external and closely resembles what we considers technology.

mt shasta is new to me. tho i am familiar with cloud camo.

The problem with this discussion is we're discussing what happened before the society recovered enough to redevelop writing...

We can only do this two ways. We can use what myths/legends/texts we have and try to find common denominators and trends to formulate concepts that are consistent throughout and formulate scenarios that incorporate these ideas.

Or we can attempt to take the word of alleged mystics (not that I condemn the idea of mystics and psychics) which I can't say are correct for myself.

I favor the former idea. Though I don't condemn the latter for discussion purposes. I just wonder where you guys get this stuff sometimes.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

you make the assumption that the info was completely lost or that there were no survivors.

but to respond...
    you gotta expand your pool of resources. the info is out there.
    in addition, you have techniques that can give one the ability to intuit the knowledge.
    then you have extradimensional entities that communicate via a medium.

oh yeah you also have beings that are eternal.

quantum physics can explain many of the phenom i mentioned. once you pull your consciousness out beyond the dimension of time. you can view time like an outstretched filmstrip beginning to end. funny thing tho is that those who have done this, purely mentally or with the aid of external tech, can only see from 1 million years ago to 2012. supposedly it has something to do with in phase harmonics that occur at these points.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

daaaamn....those Mt. Shasta pictures are insane!!!

@ Crow, i totally forgot about that phenomenon...was it Wilcock who said that when they tried to use the looking glass technology to look into the future that they couldn't see past 2012? crazy stuff.

but yeah UJ i remember reading about how people had these very strange experiences @ Mt. Shasta, how they'd see these tall otherworldly humans and then they'd disappear...sends chills up my spine thinking about it. i definitely want to check that place out.

Veteran Member

-there are essentially 11 dimensions that make up our universe, though now the Andromedans are saying there is a 12th...one of the things that apparently makes earth humans unique is that our souls have already advanced all the way through to the top dimension, but when we got there we made the conscious choice to fall back into physicality and linear time because the uniqueness of being an earth human intrigued us...we were fascinated with the idea that a unit of physicality could hold such opposing extremes of emotion...this is another reason certain races are maliciously interested in us...they realize that we are already advanced beings because we've been there before, and they also realize that we have forgotten about everything, thus they can take advantage of us...
    reminds me of my one theory of 'Hell on Earth'

like when you die and you still have unfinished business you can "Live" again..
    Last edited by thatKid; 12-21-2009 at 12:29 AM.
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah...i used to not like the whole "we're living in hell" concept, and still today i don't really say it much because people would misunderstand what i'm saying. i used to see that statement in a different way than how andromedan knowledge allows me to see it now. 'hell' is too connected to the christian concepts of sin, guilt and punishment to be used without making it understood that you're not implying all those other things. but it does appear as though we are operating on the low end of the frequency spectrum...the same metaphor is used to describe the process of astral projection...you're just turning your radio dial to a higher frequency, a more dynamic channel...

Veteran Member

^^^ My vision of hell isn't like people getting tortured and stuff.. Just like, you're lost, without an identity.. I can't word why, just that's my main belief

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

you think that comes about when someone devoid of a spiritual understanding of life dies and then is so disoriented that he can't make the move up the ladder?

Veteran Member

you think that comes about when someone devoid of a spiritual understanding of life dies and then is so disoriented that he can't make the move up the ladder?
    something like that.. there's something deeper.. like I hear it lurking somewhere in my brain, but can't explain it

then again every theory can go deeper then what that person says, in my opinion.. even though I haven't read many

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

hmmm...still waters run deep and sometimes concepts can't break the surface of language...

I didn't presume no surviving knowledge or surviving people. I presumed surviving people that carried their language, but I'm saying we don't have any written sources from that era which means we are forced to use metaphysics to explain things.

I think its foolish though that people don't believe in metaphysics though. There's definitely at least something to it. Meditation shouldn't keep people from dying but it does. The ability to activate things in your body, reducing metabolism, increasing body heat, and other things. I mean its been proven that the effects happen, I'm not sure why more people don't do it. I mean if you can reduce your oxygen use severely and train in mountain conditions (by which point you're almost anaerobic) would give an enormous athletic advantage I imagine. A marathon runner would find themselves hyper oxygenated if they spent most of their time without the oxygen, and that must be good for them.

Something is supposed to happen in 2012, its a cosmic reawakening. The Mayans made it clear that it was a good event. The "END OF THE WORLD" crowd are illuminati in the media.

Holy crap did I just admit that I think there may be Illuminati? Probably Zionist Christians who want a religious war to usher in their God Jesus as soon as possible? Yes, sort of.

Do I think Jesus was God? Maybe. Do I think the bible is anything more then a rehash of a lot of different morality play writing ancient authors picking and choosing and shaping a tradition dating back to the Vedas for their own benefit? Almost certainly.

I don't take the bible as written (I do believe there are parts that are mostly true but I don't know what they are...) any more seriously then HP Lovecraft, and I'm much more scared of Cthulhu awakening out of R'leh then I am biblical God giving us the middle finger in the year 2012.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS