Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Civilisations: A Treatise on Atlantis

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

so wait, what's gonna happen in 2013?

Atlantis & Noah's ark are probally based on the same event in the passed.
    The Black sea & the persian gulf weren't always sea, there is prove they flooded a couple of thousands of years ago.

Those 2 stories probally were based on the flooding of the black sea (most likely)

Every story today is considered fiction, even if it's based on real events, so why are so many ancient texts considered as 'real'?

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

apparently the 2012/2013 period is going to usher in a dimensional shift across our solar system, and i guess throughout all the galaxies in all dimensions. everything is going to start vibrating at a higher frequency. i think this demonstrates the wisdom of alchemy, a science that always stresses the foundational phenomenon of transformation and evolution that is found in each pocket of creation. this is one of those things alchemy has been attempting to explain and hinting at for thousands of years.
    i don't quite understand whether or not we will still retain physicality when we make the heralded transition to 5th density. i say heralded because it seems pretty safe to assume that this is what the whole 2012 business has been indicating all along. but if it is the case that we are about to move into a different dimension, it's hard to believe that there wouldn't be some significant changes. it might even mean telepathic powers and the ability to levitate, among other things. the power of the mind/spirit combo will come to the forefront and everyone who evolves is going to find themselves on a fanciful frontier with magnificent vistas stretching out all around them.
    i can't wait to see those new colors, we're going to have the flyest outfits when all this goes down...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

I was sort of planning to stay away from too much tin foil, however we're discussing a civilization that isn't supposed to exist that by my presumptions at the very least had steam engines (the greeks got there in theory but never made the jump to functional usagel.) My gut says that Cayce's "energy crystals" sound like... nuclear power. A nuclear catastrophe on an unstable island would probably cause some "island dissapearing".

Though that is jumping to conclusions. I do accept psychic abilities as fact, but I am skeptical as to their control. I see it as a literal sixth sense for our own protection. A subconscious conglomeration of a number hyper sensative abilities. Our minds form these into a dream like projection which is how we experience them as our hearing is how we interact with vibrations our sight is our interaction with light our feeling physical objects etc. All I think Cayce could do is hypnotize himself into the state of mind where these dreams are projected. I of course think that such an ability was largely accidental and I doubt it can be taught in a traditional sense.

Regardless, not only is Atlantis mentioned he mentions the Americas as being a much larger island beyond it... So we know that it's not what he was talking about. Atlantis also appeared to have pan atlantic colonies as he mentions their empire being in many other places and name drops north africa and aparently the riviera and west italy (etrusca...).

I am willing to accept that Plato made up a lot of the story. There was no Athens back then. Odds are he was using an old story to tell a new story. Like how Shakespear rewrote old plays and put his depth into them to get across ideas that were hinted at but never explored in their original version (Hamlet was a Danish play, Romeo and Juliet Italian). IF (big If) he was speaking to his ethnicity moreso then literal Athenians. Regardless apparently the only thing that held back Atlantis were the powers of Egypt, this "Old Athens" of which no evidence exists but let's presume , and the Hyperboreans which are most like the peoples of the black sea which got WTF pwned by the black sea deluge some time later.

So this empire from beyond the sea levied enough power in men and technology to fight to a standstill with this levantine alliance.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

let's not forget that Plato was an initiate of the mystery schools...apparently many of the ancient philosophers were, so the things they talk about have a special significance...i wouldnt be surprised if Atlantis was something Plato was told about within esoteric circles

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Agent Smith says:

big ups to ballistic, urban journalz.

lots of knowledge has been actively withheld. off the southern coast of Cuba they believe to have found what may be the ruins of Lemuria. there are clear pictures of complete cities, monuments, pyramids completely intact. as the study was gaining prominence, National Geographic were interested in the findings of the project. they wanted rights to it so they could do a huge story about it. once they bought up the rights, there was a blackout on the entire story. to this day they still haven't released a report. meditate on that equation.
    Last edited by ballistic; 12-08-2009 at 02:09 PM.

it is said that lemuria and atlantis destroyed each other and that the remaining lemurians tried to regain what was lost through the acceleration of human development.

boarz- the human brain has the equipment to receive and transmit a multitude of vibrations/energy its a matter of awakening the functions.

"accidental psychic phenom" is like having a wet dream not knowing if you beat your dick you can bust nuts at will. you got to learn to beat your mental dick.

Quote Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
    Agent Smith says:

big ups to ballistic, urban journalz.

lots of knowledge has been actively withheld. off the southern coast of Cuba they believe to have found what may be the ruins of Lemuria. there are clear pictures of complete cities, monuments, pyramids completely intact. as the study was gaining prominence, National Geographic were interested in the findings of the project. they wanted rights to it so they could do a huge story about it. once they bought up the rights, there was a blackout on the entire story. to this day they still haven't released a report. meditate on that equation.
    That's the problem. Every time there is some information available to the public about our true heritage, it's hidden or destroyed. The funny thing is, with all that the powers that be have tried to do in this regard, the people who were meant to find out to truth, who MEAN to find out the truth, will still find it no matter what. I used to get hard mad at things like this, but now, it just makes me laugh. A lie will fly out, but the truth will work out. So let 'em try everything they can. This is the time when all of the ancient knowledge is coming back in to circulation. No matter how much our oppressors may detest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    it is said that lemuria and atlantis destroyed each other and that the remaining lemurians tried to regain what was lost through the acceleration of human development.
    Wherever you got that, it's false. The Lemurians and Atlanteans were as close and as helpful to one another as any two nations could be. You have to understand, these people believed that the best way to live, was to share knowledge with others. Only then could true harmony become a reality among the people of the world.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

what kind of relationship did the Atlanteans and Lemurians have?

Lemuria is the alleged continent in the Indian Ocean right? Wasn't it supposed to have reptilian men? I very much doubt an alliance what with all evidence pointing to them as a race of barbaric reptilians.

I'll have to figure out how to introduce them into the story I'm writing. It's a fantasy novel about pagan myth and the old testament being versions of the same story which wasn't magic at all but technology as we discuss here. The lead of part of the story is Noyach Manu an Atlantian Patriarch(noble) who inspired both Noah and Manu of the Vedas. Other characters include Lord Osir of Khem and his son Horus, the nefarious Atlantian fleet commander Setk, and many others. The end of course is the destruction of Atlantis in a nuclear holocaust the shocks of which collapses the island into the sea leaving a missing history. It will have everything from swords to aircraft to nukes to robots to sex to reptilians (if I can figure a way to include Lemuria.)

What I´ve learned is that lemuria (Mu) was in the pacific, it stretched from north west (hawaii) to the south east (eastern Island). Atlantis was beyond the pillars of hercules and stretched from Iceland to the canari islands. Survivors from these continents spread all over the world but their legacies are best preserved in the america's where decendents from Og (Peru), Lemuria (Mu) And Atlantis Co existed and mingled.

There is dna research which backs this up. For example the Basques in spain are very similar to people in Guatemala (Guatama is another word for Buddha IIRC). A basq priest who once traveled to quatemala to spread christianity found that their languages where almost similar
    Last edited by Shadowthrone; 12-09-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Lemuria is a "ghost land", and its most likely where the reptoid myths came from. The Naga and the countless similar descriptions seems to be placed on an island in that region.

The "serpent" in the bible was a Lemurian. The serpent walked until it betrayed god and was forced to crawl and eat the dust. I'm not sure how I'm going to work that in. Regardless the Lemurians were a non atlantian force in the world. I can almost guarantee they were an opposing force. The repeated myths of humans killing serpents or dealing with them to gain knowledge is intriguing. Our racial memory seems to fear serpents as evil beings, and in addition we see them as being highly intelligent opponents.

Every hero battles a serpent it seems, some through violence, others through knowledge. Apollo and Python, Hercules and the serpent in the Lernean waters, Zeus and Typhon, Thor and Jormungandr, Adam lost to his serpent, Hercules and Ladon.

Three of these stories speak of a serpent guarding a tree. That's very strange. These trees are all different, knowledge, immortality, and the world. Did the serpents guard something?

I saw a vid about this subject this week mentioning something about a yellow dragon (of the west) guarding a golden apple(tree) which was slain by hercules. maybe i read about it, can't really remember though

for those interested, I scanned 1 chapter talking about blood types and genes. It's not entirely legible cause i didnt want to fuck up my book. But I'll try again tomorrow if anybody wants me to.

http://www.zshare.net/download/69668319371797c3/

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

in Hermetic philosophy the snake has always symbolized knowledge...in his book the Gods of Eden William Bramley, working from Sumerian scriptures, interprets the garden of Eden story to be a portrayal of punishment inflicted on man by his ET slavemasters/creators when he attempted to gain too much knowledge after being tempted by the snake...

The word Edin is simply the word for plain in Sumerian. So we can assume that whatever Eden was was in fact Sumerian. The placement is already there. The Patriarchs are clearly of Iraqi origin.

I think there were perhaps two peoples on earth at one point. The Humans proper and the "Serpents" which may have been literal reptilians or simply a derogative serpent. The serpents must have been smarter but their non "human" qualities caused problems with us "humans."

This third party represented by God and whatever that truly means is up to debate. God is usually used in a plural sense though a singular word. Perhaps it's like the word people. You have a person, persons, people, and peoples. God might be a plural singular like people. I have trouble with a monotheistic equation. God speaks in plural as our and us and such. It's really strange for an omnipotent omnipresent, omniscient being we envision as a humanoid man to be using the word our. It's much more likely that "God" is plural. Trinitarianism is ridiculous. Why would God exist soully within 3 forms instead of all matter. Jesus was no more driven by God then buddha or we are from my gatherings. In addition this Holy spirit or ghost doesn't really make sense to me as anything other than a feeling within humanity like that of god, our goodness etc. When it speaks of the holy spirit coming to Mary I can't imagine it in Greek style, there is no sexual act whatsoever. There is no magical planting of sperm, there is no production of a fetus by other means. What it says to me is that she became overcome with godlike character and from that a child was created within her since she was an immaculate conception likewise. This implies it took multiple generations to make a vessel holy enough to be considered the avatar of God. His mother had just as much unnatural birth in her, and yet he is the god and she isn't. This is odd.

I find the whole thing suspect and I argue that Mary is as holy or holier then Jesus because she twice was the material aspect of God on earth and he was not. In fact I don't think Jesus was ever divine, he was mortal. This means, that the Catholic tradition of honoring Mary makes sense. She was as much a goddess as he a god. They of course cant say that because it smacks of paganism and feminism, but It seems to be the case. I argue that Jesus becomes irrelevent as anything more then a purpose made man because Mary is gods avatar in that time.