Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest Honors Dr. Malachi Z. York on PWOWR Album Cover

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

Well he is rockin the rapist glasses with the pedo beard...

LOL. but true...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^ if i recall correctly the theory is that Dr. Malachi Z. York was framed for his beliefs by his own son amongst others, and they came up with the child molesting stuff to lock him away so he couldn't further spread his word.
    yes.

and all the other black spiritual leaders that were discovered as being "pedophiles" and "child molesters".

the pattern is blatant as fuck.

they lock up the teachers with these ridiculous disgusting charges and go to people and say "see, this is the man you look up to".

cause division among the poeple.

this is a move directly from Edgar Hoovers handbook.

its been happening since the 60s and it still is.
    Last edited by food for thought; 12-02-2009 at 09:48 AM.
    We do it for the people.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Im pretty sure like 100's of his victims have come out about it

and he pleaded guilty to over 40 charges.

so theres no argument. its a pretty low day in KP's career.

But LOL listen to some of his writings, the man was on some shit!!

From The Man From Planet Risq:

QUESTIONER: You Have Been Teaching Undisputable Facts For Over 25 Years How Did You Manage To Learn And Teach So Much lnformation For The Amount Of Years You Have?

YORK: I Am A Being From The 19th Galaxy Called ILLYUWN. We Have Been Coming To This Planet Before It Had Your Life Form On It. I Manifest Into This Body To Speak Through This Body. I Am A Entity An Etheric Being. We Watched The 3 Other Cycles Of 18,000 Years, Two Moons And One Sun Which Is Part Of Your 24,000 Year Cycle, The Equinox; The Removal Of The Dust Cloud From Light To Darkness Then To Light Again. I Incarnated Into This Realm From Time To Time. My Incarnation As An Ilah Mutajassid Or Avatara Was Originally In The Year 1945 A.D. In Order To Get Here I Travelled By One Of The Smaller Passenger Crafts Called SHAM Out Of A Motherplane Called MERKABAH Or NIBIRU.

Then In 1970 A.D., Was My Time To Come In Flesh To Start My Work Of Breaking The Spell Of Sleep Also Called The SPELL OF LEVIATHAN Or KINGU, The Moon Spell Or Lunatic State Of Mind With The Power As The "Sun Of Righteousness" (Malachi 4:2). Earth Astronomers Thought It Was A Comet, Which They Called Bennett That Appeared On March 16, 1970 A.D. Four Months Before My 25th Birthday June 26, 1970 A.D. - The Opening Of The Seventh Seal Which Marked The Beginning Of The Aquarian Age. An Astrophysicist Named Ricarrdo Ciacconi Sent Up A Satellite From Kenya, Africa In The Year 1970 A.D., To Study X-Rays In The Sky For Three Years Trying To Map Our Coming. The Satellite Was Called "Uhuru" Which In The African Language Called Swahili, ls "Freedom". Swahili Is Made From Two Different Languages Called Bantu And Arabic That Was A Language Created For The Slave Trade That Occured In Zanzibar Between The Arabs And The Scientists Were Well Aware Of Our Coming And Called Us Bennett.

I, YAANUWN, Am An ANUNNAQI Or What You Would Call An Extra-Terrestrial; Extra Terra-Astral; Look At This EXTRA- Meaning In Addition To; TERRA-Of The Earth; ASTRAL- Of Or From The Stars. I Am What You Call An Angelic Being, An Eloheem From The 8th Planet Called RIZQ Which Has 1 Moon SHESHQI Of Its Own. This Galaxy, The Nineteenth Galaxy Called "ILLYUWN" Originally Referred To As Heaven Known As Elysium In Greek, Has 3 Suns: 1) SHAMASH 2) UTU 3) APSU Which Means A Tri-Solar System With 38 Moons And 19 Planets. Each With Its Own Number Of Moons. I Have Incarnated Here In This Form To Act As A Human Being For The Sole Purpose Of Saving The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI), The Banaat, Which Is The Same Word As Bennett, The Chosen 144,000. Just As Mary Of 2,000 Years Ago Was Chosen By The MOST HIGH, ANU, Called An ALIEN, Which Is 'ALI' And 'EN' (AN), Both Of Which Are Names For ANU, To Breed The Holy Thing Called Yashu'a Or Jesus', Real Name Tammuz, Called Horus. So Too, The Banaat Will Breed The Savior Of This Time; If They Hold Firm To The Rope On Your Planet Earth. The Planet Earth Is Also Referred To As Orb, Ard (Arduwt), QI, Terra Or Even Tiwawat And Tamtu Meaning "Maiden Of Life ". However, It Was Originally Called Tiamat.

I, YAANUWN, Have Come To Save The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI) From Being Killed As You Bring Your Planet Near To What Could Be Its Total Destruction

Just read about this guy and his crimes....what a prick

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

To anyone who defends this guy, claiming the molestation charges are a conspiracy to "divide the people" or whatever....

The guy openly admitted that his sexual attitude was "different" and that he didn't choose to abide by US laws and attitudes towards sex. He was also pro-incest.

But let me guess, he was made to say this stuff as part of a conspiracy.... sure.

From The Man From Planet Risq:

QUESTIONER: You Have Been Teaching Undisputable Facts For Over 25 Years How Did You Manage To Learn And Teach So Much lnformation For The Amount Of Years You Have?

YORK: I Am A Being From The 19th Galaxy Called ILLYUWN. We Have Been Coming To This Planet Before It Had Your Life Form On It. I Manifest Into This Body To Speak Through This Body. I Am A Entity An Etheric Being. We Watched The 3 Other Cycles Of 18,000 Years, Two Moons And One Sun Which Is Part Of Your 24,000 Year Cycle, The Equinox; The Removal Of The Dust Cloud From Light To Darkness Then To Light Again. I Incarnated Into This Realm From Time To Time. My Incarnation As An Ilah Mutajassid Or Avatara Was Originally In The Year 1945 A.D. In Order To Get Here I Travelled By One Of The Smaller Passenger Crafts Called SHAM Out Of A Motherplane Called MERKABAH Or NIBIRU.

Then In 1970 A.D., Was My Time To Come In Flesh To Start My Work Of Breaking The Spell Of Sleep Also Called The SPELL OF LEVIATHAN Or KINGU, The Moon Spell Or Lunatic State Of Mind With The Power As The "Sun Of Righteousness" (Malachi 4:2). Earth Astronomers Thought It Was A Comet, Which They Called Bennett That Appeared On March 16, 1970 A.D. Four Months Before My 25th Birthday June 26, 1970 A.D. - The Opening Of The Seventh Seal Which Marked The Beginning Of The Aquarian Age. An Astrophysicist Named Ricarrdo Ciacconi Sent Up A Satellite From Kenya, Africa In The Year 1970 A.D., To Study X-Rays In The Sky For Three Years Trying To Map Our Coming. The Satellite Was Called "Uhuru" Which In The African Language Called Swahili, ls "Freedom". Swahili Is Made From Two Different Languages Called Bantu And Arabic That Was A Language Created For The Slave Trade That Occured In Zanzibar Between The Arabs And The Scientists Were Well Aware Of Our Coming And Called Us Bennett.

I, YAANUWN, Am An ANUNNAQI Or What You Would Call An Extra-Terrestrial; Extra Terra-Astral; Look At This EXTRA- Meaning In Addition To; TERRA-Of The Earth; ASTRAL- Of Or From The Stars. I Am What You Call An Angelic Being, An Eloheem From The 8th Planet Called RIZQ Which Has 1 Moon SHESHQI Of Its Own. This Galaxy, The Nineteenth Galaxy Called "ILLYUWN" Originally Referred To As Heaven Known As Elysium In Greek, Has 3 Suns: 1) SHAMASH 2) UTU 3) APSU Which Means A Tri-Solar System With 38 Moons And 19 Planets. Each With Its Own Number Of Moons. I Have Incarnated Here In This Form To Act As A Human Being For The Sole Purpose Of Saving The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI), The Banaat, Which Is The Same Word As Bennett, The Chosen 144,000. Just As Mary Of 2,000 Years Ago Was Chosen By The MOST HIGH, ANU, Called An ALIEN, Which Is 'ALI' And 'EN' (AN), Both Of Which Are Names For ANU, To Breed The Holy Thing Called Yashu'a Or Jesus', Real Name Tammuz, Called Horus. So Too, The Banaat Will Breed The Savior Of This Time; If They Hold Firm To The Rope On Your Planet Earth. The Planet Earth Is Also Referred To As Orb, Ard (Arduwt), QI, Terra Or Even Tiwawat And Tamtu Meaning "Maiden Of Life ". However, It Was Originally Called Tiamat.

I, YAANUWN, Have Come To Save The Children Of The ELOHEEM (ANUNNAQI) From Being Killed As You Bring Your Planet Near To What Could Be Its Total Destruction

word up!!!

York is that dude.

peace to the god.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    To anyone who defends this guy, claiming the molestation charges are a conspiracy to "divide the people" or whatever....

The guy openly admitted that his sexual attitude was "different" and that he didn't choose to abide by US laws and attitudes towards sex. He was also pro-incest.

But let me guess, he was made to say this stuff as part of a conspiracy.... sure.
    But wu corpers will let it slide because Killah Priest backs him. lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    word up!!!

York is that dude.

peace to the god.

LOL

You see?

Method Man

you people are idiots who cant think logically for yourselves.

get your head out your asses.

Just read about this guy and his crimes....what a prick
    nice.

The guy openly admitted that his sexual attitude was "different" and that he didn't choose to abide by US laws and attitudes towards sex.
    so what?

He was also pro-incest.
    post something

Im pretty sure like 100's of his victims have come out about it
    lol

sounds like nonsense.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post
    But wu corpers will let it slide because Killah Priest backs him. lol
    Tauro the gay latin,

KP being a fan of him is a plus and logical.

fuck u think were doing?

u can go back to sleep now.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Tauro the gay latin,

KP being a fan of him is a plus and logical.

fuck u think were doing?
    I got nothing against KP but im not gonna back a child molestor because KP says so.

Go back to being a sheep and leave the independant thought to the grown folk.

LOL "Food For Thought" My ass

Method Man

The Gay Latin,

i lol'd.

u know damn well that you are the sheep.

but im not gonna back a child molestor

leave the independant thought to the grown folk.

thats real independent, bro.

u fucking idiot.
    We do it for the people.

^^That was a whole lot of nothing.

You said nothing worth a shit

sheep

Method Man

ok, Tauro the gay latin.

just be quiet.
    We do it for the people.

FRESH FISH

anybody who's studied dr.york's teachings knew he was a threat to society and the gov't. they locked him up so fuckin fast without public access to the trial that you knew it was some shady shit with them dirty ass redneck crackas from georgia. not sayin he was completely innocent but fuck the government anyway
    I fear for the 85 that don't got a clue!