Stillmatic

1) Stillmatic The intro: This starts off right, Hype beat, He goes in about how this is not supposed to be another Illmatic and how hes moving forward, Not back. 7/10

2) Ether: What hasnt been said about this, Possibly the greatest diss record ever. This makes Jay look terrible, Lyrically, Its known that Jay lost between their diss albums. And this is why he did. 10/10

3) Got ur self a Gun: This beat is freestyle written all over it. And Nas takes it and makes it his own. Lyrically he came correct on this 8/10

4) Smokin: The hook is kinda lame, but hooks have never been Nas' best factor. The lyrics makes up for it. 7/10

5) Your're da man: I fucking love this song, Its a summer track even to this day. Picture yourself riding down the street with this banging. 9/10

6) Rewind: His most unique idea since ''I gave you power'' A backwards story, Theres a first time for everything. 10/10

7) One mic: Besides ''Lose yourself'' by Eminem, THIS is the song of Hip hop and what its about. And people forget, Nas is as great as everyone thought. 10/10

8) 2nd Childhood: Funky ass bass licks, and Nas telling his views once over. 8/10

9) Destroy & Rebuild: This is a diss record that gets over looked. Cormega got hit, Next Prodigy and a couple Jay shots. 8/10

10) The Flyest: This is a perfect collabo from Nas and AZ, They started so much in hip hop and they needed to remind people 10/10

11) Rule: A very uplifting track and his direction mostly nowadays, This is the kind of track that sets him apart. And the tears for fears sample was perfectly used. 9/10

12) My country: The beat is kinda hectic, It doesnt really know which sample or loop it wants to take the shine. Its a great beat but chaotic. Nas though, Takes it and makes it would, his lyrics and story make it seem like the best is as hectic as his ideas. 8/10

13) What goes around: ''Religion is overstood'' fucking amazing statement. This is one of the best of the album 9/10

14) Every Ghetto: L.E.S on Nas' albums makes me wonder why he doesnt get more praise and opportunities for tracks. This is a perfect ender for the album. The hook is actually good and thats rare for Nas. 9/10

Overall: 122/140