Thread: More 2Pac "Lost" Footage Released, Speaks On Wu-Tang Clan Being Robbed [Video]

Default More 2Pac "Lost" Footage Released, Speaks On Wu-Tang Clan Being Robbed [Video]

VIBE has released more never-before-seen Tupac Shakur interview footage from the mid-1990's and features the late rapper speaking on his initial issues with Biggie Smalls, Wu-Tang Clan and more East Coast emcees.

Promising he had the utmost respect for East Coast emcees, Pac questioned why Bad Boy began to copy his rapping style and why no one helped him find the gunsman behind his near-fatal shooting in the mid-1990's.

"I love my East Coast fans, I'm from there, I'm eating New York pizza," Pac explained in the interview. "But I'm saying let's keep it real for a second. If you have the love for music which you are [then] study. Go back and study. Study how 'Party & Bullsh*t' was me before I met Biggie. You don't hear my style in his rapping. Study how after I met Biggie, Ready 2 Die comes out, his whole style changes. Study, study why I would be mad. Study why I would be mad when half of New York, half of the major New York rappers or they managers or they agents or somebody was there when I got shot. And nobody can't give me no information. Study that. Study how when Wu-Tang got they chains snatched at 662, I not only found who did it, but gave them the message that if they wanna see the n*ggas that did it, they can see 'em. Man to man, just you and them. No guns, no nothin' if you feel like that. That's all I asked for, that's all I asked for. If you gonna act like you a gangster or a 'G' or 'King of New York,' I'ma expect that and when you don't come through? I'ma crush your empire and that's what it's time for." (VIBE)

I NEVER HEARD NOTHIN' BOUT WU GETTING CHAINS SNATCHED!!

Source: http://www.sohh.com/2009/09/more_2pa...ootage_re.html
    -----------------------

sorry, but old...

so what did wu-tang actually do about it? he doesnt say.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    so what did wu-tang actually do about it? he doesnt say.
    supposedly, rza was planning to have a bunch of niggas stomp on suge knight but pac prevented it by having the chain returned to deck.