Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is the United States REALLY a "Democracy"?

Wu Vatican

^no on can really prove that. and trust me i dont like the guy one bit, but that statement is not really a fact. just conjecture.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I think if The american people actually voted for bush for a second term that makes it worse then being fixed, in fact if the election wasent fixed my view of the general american public just went down a notch.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    I think if The american people actually voted for bush for a second term that makes it worse then being fixed, in fact if the election wasent fixed my view of the general american public just went down a notch.

you obviously have never been here. meeting the half of the american public that were bush voters would severely dampen any rational intelligent persons day.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

This keeps getting worse and worse.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water