Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jadakiss - The Last Kiss... aaaaaaahhhhh haaaaaaaa!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    He's still better than 91% of MC's out there after all you've just said.
    yeah, at least he is a grimey MC.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Jadiakiss is talented, but always has weak beats. Not to mention his horrendous trademark ahheeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That's slightly less annoying than Master P's awful Im constipated and on the shitter right now trademark uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rushing platypus View Post
    jadiakiss is talented, but always has weak beats. Not to mention his horrendous trademark ahheeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That's slightly less annoying than master p's awful im constipated and on the shitter right now trademark uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    lol
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 01-24-2013 at 08:08 PM.

-

I don't have a problem with Jadakiss making that noise he does. He just needs to pick better beats. Don't be dissing Master P saying ughhh LOL. He makes me laugh when he said that on Scarface's Homies And Thugs song.

i like jadas tag. not as good as p!, yuckh(pusha-t) or rozay's hunghf (dunno how to spell it, its essentially the sound of obesity) but lightyears ahead of french montanas huh, wiz khalifa's giggle, small seans boyyy or the worst, joell ortis's yoawa.

as to the music, this album is pretty good. i still listen to about half of it, notably the spng with styles where they go back and forth, and the alchemist beat where kiss washes wayne. not a great album not even jadas best, but definitely worth a few spins for the gems.

-

LOL@Rushing Platypus hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I love the LOX but none of them have made a classic album either solo or together. some good albums sure (styles p for sure, jada too) but nothing iconic. I'd always expected at least one classic album to come out of it but it hasn't happened
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree and i've gotten some criticism from their fans on Youtube about that. I do like The Lox though because they're very good. I wanna check out their mixtapes.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.