Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jadakiss - The Last Kiss... aaaaaaahhhhh haaaaaaaa!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    jada will continue being the emcees emcee, he can handle any type of production and make it look easy!!!!
    Well put...

REP.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Kiss is one of the best rapper i heard, but he wack for picking up beats

death wish is top 10 songs of the year, alc killed that beat, the rest is wack.

Im gonna have to revisit this, I liked kiss on it but thought most beats were whack
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Too many radio songs on here, they could've chopped down the fat on here and this could've been a superior album. This is the case with all 3 of his albums...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

it's too bad he doesn't even really sell after doin that, a shame since kiss is a great mc
    Non Ignorants

RIP

-

I take back what i said about Jadakiss first album being good because it's not good. He has too many radio wack songs on his first album. None Of Ya'll Betta song is the best song on the album. Props to DJ Premier for doing that beat.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I take back what i said about Jadakiss first album being good because it's not good. He has too many radio wack songs on his first album. None Of Ya'll Betta song is the best song on the album. Props to DJ Premier for doing that beat.
    It starts off good then gets choppy towards the end, still a 4 star album off the bars alone
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

didn't you already rate the album in here like 10 years ago? lol

lol i'm talking about "Kiss the game goodbye"

-

I wouldn't give Kiss The Game Goodbye a good rating. On a scale of 1 to 10, i'd give it a 3 LOL. So sad what has happened to Jadakiss because he's a good rapper. He sucks at picking good beats and i don't know why he chose to go pop with his solo albums instead of pleasing his fans and sticking to the underground hardcore stuff. I wanna hear his mixtapes because i'm sure they're better than his solo albums. The Lox has disappointed me with their group albums and solo albums because they're good rappers. Sucks that they got beef with Jae Hood because he's good. I wish they didn't have beef because Jae sounded good with them.

nigga you're just nitpicking now, stop it. Jae hood is wack lol hottest bars were on the jada and lox skits lol

-

Jae Hood isn't wack. I wanna check out his mixtapes. LOL@Korleone saying Jadakiss doesn't know how to pick good beats hahahahaha. I agree.

lol @ niggas trying to be legendary but releasing albuns full of corny beats...

oh, and for the record, I like some things by Jadakiss, but his voice gets boring after a while, and his subject matter and flow are always the same...repetitive....

He's still better than 91% of MC's out there after all you've just said.