Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bible Ufo Connection

Default The Bible Ufo Connection

Exodus

Moses Entered The Vehicle 24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Moses goes up to the craft that is covering the mountain and enters it. Though not the only instance of men entering this craft, it is the first, thus lending more credence to the physical aspects of the craft since it will accommodate humans.

Numbers

The Vehicle Flies Day And Night

And so it was, when the cloud was a few days upon the tabernacle; according to the commandment of theLord they abode in their tents, and according to the commandment of the Lord they journeyed.And so it was, when the cloud abode from even unto the morning, and that the cloud was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether it was by day or by night that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed.
    Whether day or night the people respond to the movements of the vehicle.

Revelation

A Brilliant Angel Descends Clothed In A Cloud

10:1
    And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
    An angel descends from heaven standing on a fiery platform. Pillar

http://www.bibleufo.com/clouds1.htm
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-28-2009 at 11:37 AM.

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Default Re: The Bible Ufo Connection

and this too

2 Kings

Spinning Chariots Of Fire Take Elijah

2:11And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

Elijah and Elisha are talking and suddenly a bright, flying vehicle and a cavalry of bright, flying objects appear and Elijah ascends into the sky by a spinning-flying vehicle. The word translated into horses, 'cuwc', means rapid movement or flight. This cavalry of glowing vehicles is most likely the army spoken of where hosts appears.
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-28-2009 at 11:45 AM.

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

my friend had a poster of 3 UFOs over the pyramids that read "Observers Of the Earth", his christian mom ripped it down and said it's blasphamous or some rubbish.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

deep

ask her, "what is ezekiels wheel"

I believe what you're saying, I saw a program on the History Channel that talked about ancient civilizations such as China and the bible people who saw things in the sky. I don't know why my friend's mom thinks it blasphemy

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

its really not my belief i just thought it was interesting and felt a need to post it
    there could be plenty of truth to it
    it makes sense

Didn't you used to post all this cool kind of stuff before the crash? How's it been? You, Timbs, and a few others are the reason I'm still coming here, those kids in General Chat are ridickless sometimes.

all is work

there are alot of deep things to discuss

this is how humans protest death

and yeah children do as children do

some just ant to go along with the flow into the fire
    they don't even see it coming

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

that's some deep shit- It makes me look at the bible in different way

their are many older books than the bible what say the same.,
    that have not been edited to fuck.

look for older texts.. best still look for old art work..
    shits dope

the bibles just a collection of stories.. made to confuse people. hell the way its written confuses its own priests and cardinals... somewthing mr king james the 1st would wanted
    all thanks to mr francis bacon

peace

its also common sense

if god is the creator of the earth, then he is not an earthling he can bounce from terrain to terrain making him and extra terrestial

now this god is not one being it is many and genesis tells us that

by saying that THEY made US in THeir image after Their likeness

indeed.. but why do they have to be 'extra terrestrials'
    they can also be of this earth..

or maybe 'inner terrestrials'

i refuse to believe god created the earth.. 'god' is just central electricity vibrational force.
    everything vibrates sounds colors symbols thoughts..

peace

there are many ways to look at it
    but many believe or say they believe in the words of the bible so we use this to prove a point
    who knows what it really is ?

they believe a being or force created earth then created man on this earth
    if this is so then this god is from somewhere in space making him a space man

yes the bible god is a space traveller
    no wait

space Gods,,, as the hebrew translation is.. the daughters of humans bred with the suns of the gods..
    plural!

why dont people who read the bible bring this up?

lol

peaCe

they just say that they believe the bible but they never read it thats the problem