Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Since I am the last person on earth...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    Remember Mashqauck, though?

i know the name. he's like the lenny bruce of wu-corp. i'm not necessarily familiar with his material. it's a little before my time yet everyone here talks about how ground breaking he was and how important his influence is on present-day wucorp, but i don't know anything about him.

Banned

Wasn't benno an administrator on wu-tangcorp before he started thecorpse? Could be wrong on that one, it's been a loooooooooooooong ass time. Sure someone on here remembers the deal.
    This is like a bad episode of This is Your Wu-Corp Life. What is your point?

haaaaaaaaaaah, so I've been known to have a point?

Nah, I just assumed you knew thecorpse guys too and were going to pay them a postapocalyptic visit at some time. I'll stop cluttering the thread now. Keep up the hilarious posts, I love this thread to death.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i know the name. he's like the lenny bruce of wu-corp. i'm not necessarily familiar with his material. it's a little before my time yet everyone here talks about how ground breaking he was and how important his influence is on present-day wucorp, but i don't know anything about him.
    Haha, and he was like 14 when he was bringing the pain to wu related messageboards. What a prodigy. When did he last post?

'

Remember Mashqauck, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Apparently the little weirdo became semi-internet famous and raps under the name CODEINE TEEN:

http://www.stuffyouwillhate.com/2013...w-age-of-swag/

yea this is a pretty genius thread

Banned

Now because of the caronavirus, I am once again trying to find signs of life in the world. everyone i have repopulated the earth with by fucking Queef of Poetry's dead carcass has once again died. My first stop is once again Cleveland, Ohio and once again i visit Brown's stadium and the scoreboard says they beat the Steelers 21-7 and Mason Rudolph's dead body is laying on the field.

No sign of Nick Toochski. no sign of his parents either, who both died years ago from embarrassment.

Before I leave, I load up on some corned beef sammiches for my journey...

May Lord Nose's far-reaching BO guide you on your path to find humanity.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-01-2020 at 08:23 AM.

I was going to book a vacation for a few months time, possibly NY or a city in Europe but now I'm thinking this virus will have flights grounded and everybody on lockdown by then. This shit is almost a pandemic now.

there has been one death in the US so far and i'm predicting that half the US population will be gone by the end of the week. be safe out there.