Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Since I am the last person on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    December 6, 2009...I will just use Wu-Corp as my own personal diary. It appears Embryonic Crusadah was right, the swine flu that so many doubted, has been devastating. Dead bodies are piled up all over the place. I can't escape the smell of death. I go from town to town looking for survivors, but I have lost almost all hope. The only thing that keeps me going is Cindy, the cheerleader from high school who told me that she wouldn't fuck me unless i was the last man on earth. if she's dead, well, you can't blame me. a man still has needs. i mean, she wouldn't have been dead for too long. plus she had some big ole titties. i don't think she'd mind if i took a peek now.

you do what you gotta do, Art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Banned

so i just got back from a 3 week excursion. it started out near philly. i rolled by check 2's house. rumors have been confirmed. he is jobless and lives with his parents. next, it's off to queen of poetry's crib. rigamortis has started to set in. i still don't know what her face looks like but her boobs aren't nearly as saggy as she has stated. her pussy smells pretty bad, but it's probably better than what it smelled like when she was alive. i long-stroke her and bust a big load inside.

finally i see another person is still alive. it's donovan mcnabb. he is the only person alive in lincoln financial field, but somehow still manages to lose the NFC championship game.

off to VA...

so i drive through maryland and stop in and see my boy charles jones. i find a letter in his hand that he must have been reading when he died. it's a letter from a company accepting his employment. it states "...because you are not an ignorant black man, we want to hire you at $30 per hour where you won't have to think much or do a lot of hard work. you can watch tv all day and we will give you free internet access so you don't have to go to the library for 1 hour at a time anymore."

next stop...Gzajector. yep, he still lives with his parents too.

just got home to pittsburgh. received a letter in the mail. apparently QoP is so fertile, i got her pregnant. now i have to pay her carcass child support for the next 18 years.

Veteran Member

WTF!!! U can talk about all u want but leave Donovan alone. Poor guy. I draw the line at Donovan. He is in the top 8 QB's in the NFL. Where's the love?

Yeah, Eagles are my favorite team to root for... They're not so shitty I'm never right, but its always a toss up.

McNabb would survive the super flu, he is that much of an athlete.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

hahahhaahahahahahahahah!
    this is some funny shit.
    funnier when you consider how many dummies got the h1n1 shot.

You do realise this isn't actually happening Gavin?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    You do realise this isn't actually happening Gavin?
    now what are you mumbling?

you do realize there was no epidemic and people got the h1n1 shot anyway cause ktl niggas said not to.

Art,
    Was that you driving by with the doll from Lars and the Real Girl in the passenger seat? I thought she had died?

Banned

just got home from lincoln, nebraska. i decided to check in on the nigerian nightmare T$A. i got his mail from the mailbox. there was a package of used underwear and naked pictures from some lady named Donna Gahwazi from London.

T$A must have been dead for a while. he looked awful. his skin was leathery and had some disgusting bumps on it. his clothes were old. looked like he had been rotting for a long time. i propped him up and took a picture for my records.

Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 10-23-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Veteran Member

LOL

Ur a mess!

Banned

So here we are again. After I rebuilt the human race by impregnating a dead Queen of Poetry, we are on the verge of extinction again... this time from Ebola.

So off on my trips around the country to visit Wu-Corpers hometowns, looking for life once again.

I go to Cleveland again. Hometown of Nick Toochski. He was thought to have originally died in the H1N1 scare 5 years ago, but has recently showed signs of life on Wu-corp in the last few months. and once again there are signs of life in cleveland as someone keeps making a joke at the Browns football stadium. once again it shows the browns beating the steelers 31-10. whoever is alive in cleveland is a real prankster.

I've never been to the West Coast before, so i start to head in that direction. along the way, i stop in michigan to see the Mumma Ra. He is dead, but other than some shitty beats playing on his laptop, I also notice he is watching the movie The Breaks and has a Ray Finkle-like collage on his wall dedicated to Masta Killa.

back on the road...

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahahahaaha^

"Ray Finkle-like collage on his wall dedicated to Masta Killa."

I almost spit out my water

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Banned

Every time the Browns beat the Steelers, an epidemic wipes out 3/4 of the world. Apparent the mutation is real.

Banned

I've made it to Minnesota. I stop by graveyard shifter aka Radioactive Man's shack. It's a complete dump all except for one wall that looks really nice where he takes pictures in front of so everyone thinks he lives in a nice house.

Also, there are the dead bodies of DLAH and Raddarr Vann who I discover have been ghost writing for gravey all these years.

Off to the Dakotas where I land upon Warpath/Sippy the Pimp's reservation. I go through the official tribal archives and learn that Sippy was just your typical midwestern white trash who was adopted by the Native Americans. They never told him that his real parents died and that he was basically like Will Ferrell's character in Elf. He never questioned why his teepees always collapsed, why he wasn't good at making arrow heads, or why his skin was so fair compared to the others. His only Native American trait was that he was an alcoholic but that's only because he was really Irish.