Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nas Ordered to Pay Over $51,000 a Month to Kelis

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    How much fucking money must Nas be making if this is what he's paying in child support...
    I remember reading an article a few months ago here when the amount owing could have been made up to $90K, Nas makes $250K a month.

That's what you get for saying half man half amazing

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

-

Fuck that bitch Kelis. If i was Nas, i'd punch her in her mouth and then piss on her face. Stuck up, materialistic bitch. I hate the way the court system makes men pay women a lot of money when they get a divorce. I don't have a problem with the court system making men pay women for the kids but in Nas and Kelis's situation, they only have one child together. So why should Nas have to pay $51,000 a month? He should've never married that bitch. Ya'll fools be laughing at me for getting with hookers but i'd rather deal with them than marry a bitch because when you get married, your life is over. These bitches be trying to run things when you get married to them and you can't keep no money to yourself when your married because these bitches always want men to buy them stuff, give them money and they wanna have kids. Fuck that shit. Nas do like me and get yourself a prostitute or a stripper and pay for some sex LOL. I hope he don't get married anymore. I feel bad for Nas because that's wrong that he gotta pay that much money.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah what the fuck...can somebody break down why it is exactly that Nas is paying 51K a month? i must have missed something. this sucks man...i have a brother-in-law in ATL who does landscaping for Nas's house down there, one time he helped organize a birthday party for Kelis there...he said her younger sister is waay fatter haha.
    and fuck owing the IRS money too...everybody wants a piece of Nas-
    i can't wait for the next Nas album though...if y'all think he fell off y'all are sleeping on him as a lyricist. last couple albums have been very dope.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

nas like most other rappers get worse with time ...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i have all the nas albums and i would say the opposite...i think he's gotten better as a lyricist. i guess we look for different things in an MC. i love illmatic but i'm not one of those who say that he was never able to live up to his potential after that. i thought untitled was an excellent album, same for hip hop is dead. he always brings a unique spark to a track and there's lots of meaningfulness in his verses, plenty of substance. i usually feel satisfied after listening to any nas album, except maybe nastradamus, there are some tracks on there i can't really get with, but besides that, nas is one of my favorites of all time...

you own all of nas' albums and honestly feel his greatest achievements in rap came at the tail end of his career? lol, i guess we do look for different things in an emcee

nas is the greatest lyricist to ever live in my opinion, but i'm not gonna turn a blind eye to the fact that his last two albums were nothing more than cheap marketing gimmicks to sell more records ... this 'hip hop is dead' nonsense ... yeah it was a solid album, but that still don't mean nas was a fool for naming his album what he did, same with the NIGGER album ...

maybe i should've chose an alternative word to 'worse', because i don't think nas is a bad emcee by any means, even in the present day nas shits on the majority of emcees, but the man knows his time is almost up ...

if NIGGER was so important to him as he made it seem when he was originally hyping up the album, why did he back down like a true NIGGER and let the bosses over at columbia dictate what the album could and couldn't be called? you know why, because they refused to put a check in his hand if he upset whitey, and like a NIGGER he obeyed, hence the new title, "untitled" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NaS
    the people will always know what the real title of this album is and what to call it.
    LOL ok nas, whatever you say....

Father of Brooklyn

thats fucked up. i dont care how much money u make. there should be a stoppin point somewhere. somewhere in the 3-5 g's a month range. i read somewhere Ice-T only pays his ex something like $8,500. But I guess that the difference between Ice-T and Nas

SHAOLIN STUDENT

can one of ya'll please upload some "good newz postz"
    regarding NaS? becuz he'll needz a sign of relief in the long run.
    thank ya'll! lmao

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i didn't say his greatest achievements in rap came at the tail end of his career, i'm just saying i've noticed some improvement in his lyricism...that's not to say that lots of the time i don't still favor the '94-'97 Nas, i'm just saying i can appreciate his development. he's a dynamic artist and you can't say that even for some of the best MCs. as far as the whole Columbia thing...lol i mean did he really have a choice? "i'm a Columbia record slave so get paid"... i agree it's very ironic, but by the same token that controversy perhaps said more about what Nas was trying to say than Nas could ever say himself. and you can't front on the lyrical content of that album...he's going at the illuminati and all the big wig spooks, so if all he had to do was name the shit 'untitled' to get it through, i think that's a concession Nas can live with.

agreed, but nas is an industry staple ... at this point in his legendary career he could've released NIGGER on koch and went AT LEAST gold ... i understand his situation, i know it's hard to go through with that especially being in the position he is in as a powerful black man ... he has to please both sides ... its understood

-

LOL@what Alcatraz said about Nas not taking a stand with his record company since the crackers wouldn't let him name his album Nigger hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah your right that Nas wanted that money for the album from the white people owners and he was scared to leave the label to go elsewhere so he could be allowed to name his album nigger LOL. If Nas was political and had some balls, he would've left Columbia to sign with another label that would let him name his album title what he wants.

sucker 4 love.. Smh...

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

-

Nice album cover picture of Camron's Come Home With Me in your sig. That was his last good album LOL. Your right that Nas is a sucker for love. He should come on here and read people's advice that we're giving him. I wouldn't be surprised if he got married again hahahahahahahahahaha. Most people don't learn from their mistakes. Fuck these bitches. I don't know why men won't face the fact that all we want from women is sex. What the fuck else do we need them for? LOL. All they wanna do is spend our money and have some damn kids hahahahahahahahahaha. If all men want is some damn sex from women, do like i do and get a damn prostitute or fuck a stripper hahahahahahahahaha. At least when you deal with a hooker or a stripper, you ain't gotta take them on a date and spend a bunch of money on dinner, a movie, some drinks at the club just to get some ass LOL. I know these men be feeling like some damn fools spending a bunch of money on these stuck up bitches taking them to dinner, a movie and the club and after you did all that, the bitch don't wanna give you no pussy at the end of the night hahahahahahahaha. That's why some of these bitches be getting beat up by men hahahahahahahaha.

PRODIGAL SUN

Pregnant again and Busted AF

Kind of got that black Peggy Bundy look going on. Redheaded Oprah.