Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nas Ordered to Pay Over $51,000 a Month to Kelis

Banned

She looks like Aretha Franklin in that top pic lmao

$600k a year is a bit excessive. Does that go straight to Kelis or does part of that go in to a fund for the daughter? Child support has definitely got its place but it shouldn't be a lifestyle supplement either.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Usually the parent is able to do what they want with the money which tends to be spa days, clothes, and new shoes.

-

LOL@Zooruka, The Hound and Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nas lost

-

You're right. That's what he gets for marrying a black bitch hahahahahaha. I bet he'll never do that again. I don't know what's it gonna take for black men to leave black women alone. It's sad that so many of them are in love with black women and they try to act like they're hard rappers LOL. I'm really disappointed in Raekwon, Ghostface Killah and Cappadonna for doing 2 songs talking about loving black women called Ice Cream and Camay that they did videos for. What a joke LOL. Wu Tang Clan also did a song talking good about black women called Black Shampoo on Wu Tang Forever album hahahahahahahahaha. The song is wack. Nas did do a song dissing black women on Black Girl Lost on It Was Written album. He should've known then that black women are fucked up and then he marries Kelis LOL. Then him and AZ had a gold digging black bitch Foxy Brown in their group The Firm and she ain't about shit. She did a song called Fuck Somebody Else on The Firm album talking about most of these cats ain't got nothing for me but if we talking g's, that's a different story. What she's saying is she would fuck black men if they paid her hahahahahahahahahahaha. But she wouldn't date poor black men if they approached her LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.