• Field negro (revolutionary)

5 38.46%
  • House negro (counter-revolutionary)

2 15.38%
  • Didn't watch the video

6 46.15%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: The House Negro vs The Field Negro

You must spread some reputation before giving it to #StonerSloth again.
    Retired.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Is this true? I always thought it was because he was trying to obtain employment. Power didn't want potential employers finding out that he posts on WTC. Also, the drug testing, too.
    His father will drug test him. This guy is that much pussy. Pretending all this shit is cool when you getting them checks from daddy. Daddy pulled the carpet from under him and he went tumbling out of control...No more Starbucks coffee...he had to make his own, No more fucking chicks because of his money, he had to try and do it on his own. Dude failed and gave up his interwebz.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    His father will drug test him. This guy is that much pussy. Pretending all this shit is cool when you getting them checks from daddy. Daddy pulled the carpet from under him and he went tumbling out of control...No more Starbucks coffee...he had to make his own, No more fucking chicks because of his money, he had to try and do it on his own. Dude failed and gave up his interwebz.
    we found out Jaden's Mini Skirt is our very own Wucorp Annie

daddy warbucks turned his back on his little girl

Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    Good Lord! I'm disappointed now. I thought he was real.

{>____<}

I love it how admins, super mods, and mods just sit back watch and laugh at people whl make a fool of themselves.

there are more admins, super mods, and mods than regular posters tbh so we'll laugh at anything at this point
    Retired.