Thread: 70's Disco Music

-

Default 70's Disco Music

Fuck the haters back in the day who hated disco. Disco in the 70's was the shit because of the uptempo jams that people could dance to at the clubs. LOL@some of the clothes that people used to wear to the clubs in the 70's to dance hahahahahahahahaha. There's a disco documentary that Amazon.com has for sell and i wanna buy it. Here's some of my favorite disco songs.

1. A Taste Of Honey-Boogie Oogie Oogie
    2. Chic-Le Freak, Good Times, Dance Dance Dance, Everybody Dance, My Forbidden Lover, I Want Your Love, You Can Get By If You Try, Strike Up The Band, My Feet Keep Dancing
    3. Who sang the song Rock The Boat? I love that jam.
    4. Carl Carlton-Everlasting Love
    5. Kool And The Gang-Hollywood Swinging, Ladies Night, Hangin Out, Tonight's The Night
    6. The Bee Gees-Staying Alive, Jive Talkin, More Than A Woman
    7. Tavares-It Only Takes A Minute To Fall In Love
    8. The Jacksons-Dancing Machine, Shake Your Body Down To The Ground, Blame It On The Boogie, Things I Do For You, All Night Dancin
    9. Michael Jackson-Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, Working Day And Night, Get On The Floor, Burn This Disco Out
    10. Parliament-Flashlight, Aqua Boogie
    11. Funkadelic-Not Just Knee Deep
    12. Earth Wind And Fire-Serpentine Fire, Got To Get You Into My Life, Jupiter, In The Stone, Can't Let Go, Boogie Wonderland
    13. Prince-Sexy Dancer
    14. Hot Chocolate-Sexy Thing
    15. KC And The Sunshine Band-That's The Way I Like It, Keep It Coming Love
    16. Heatwave-Groove Line
    17. Diana Ross-Love Hangover
    18. Marvin Gaye-Got To Give It Up
    19. The Commodores-Brick House
    20. Rufus And Chaka Khan-Do You Love What You Feel, Walk The Rockway
    21. Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway-Back Together Again

-

22. Thelma Houston-Don't Leave Me This Way

-

It just came to me the name of the group who did Rock The Boat song and it's The Hues Corporation.

-

23. Isaac Hayes-Don't Let Go

Skyy
    Shalamar

-

Damn Sean and i are the only ones showing 70's disco some love? Fuck the rest of ya'll for not responding to this hahahahahahahahahaha. What disco song did Skyy do in the 70's? Didn't Skyy come out in the early 80's? I do remember their jam Call Me. That came out in the 80's right? Shalamar's Second Time Around song is a nice jam. Howard Hewett who was the lead singer of Shalamar said he hated disco. Fuck you Howard LOL. Naw i'm just playing. Howard is a good singer. I saw a documentary about Shalamar on TV One's Unsung awhile ago. I can't believe the group continued making albums after Jody Watley and Jeffrey Daniels left. When they left, Howard should've quit with them. Some other 70's disco songs i just thought about are Dazz's Dusic, Foxy's Gett Off, The Whispers As The Beat Goes On, The Dramatics Shake It Well, Disco Dance Contest, California Sunshine, I Just Wanna Dance With You, Bottom Line Woman, Get With The Band And Dance, The Jacksons Enjoy Yourself, The Commodores Gettin It and Sexy Lady. Didn't Peter Gabriel sing Dance With Me song? That's a 70's disco song. Who sang the disco song The Hustle?

I like disco music also. It's better than a lot of crappy music today. Van McCoy and the Soul City Symphony sang the Hustle.

There was a reality show a few years back where they put a bunch of people in a house together, and they all had to dress and act like it was the 70's. They had to use everything from the 70's, including the technology. And then at anytime during the night, the hustle song would be played and they would have to wake up and start doing the hustle dance, or risk being eliminated.

-

Have you seen Boogie Nights movie with Mark Wahlberg, Julianne Moore, Burt Reynolds, Don Cheadle, Heather Graham? That movie is off the hook LOL. LOL@Mark pulling out his dick at the end of the movie hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The reason i mentioned this movie is because there was some 70's disco played in the movie. In one scene, the actors were at the club dancing and The Hustle song was played.