Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Men Would Stop Being Sent To Prison If White People..........

-

Default Black Men Would Stop Being Sent To Prison If White People..........

gave them good paying jobs. That's the only way you're gonna keep black men outta prison. Ya'll know most black men refuse to work for low pay and that's why so many of them do illegal stuff to get long money. I can't knock them for what they're doing. Only problem i got with what they're doing is that blacks in their neighborhood who are good people are scared to walk the streets because of their illegal activity. I used to diss black men that are criminals but now i understand why they're doing what they gotta do to get that money. I'm not saying that's the right way to get money. But what else are black men gonna do for money when they can't get a job? Nobody wants to work for low pay except the immigrants hahahahahahahahahahaha. This is what ya'll white people don't understand who got the power at these jobs that pay good. Ya'll wonder why so many black men are criminals. Believe me, these brothers don't wanna be criminals because i guarantee you if you asked every black man locked up does he like prison, he will tell you no. There might be some who do like prison but i know most of them don't wanna be there and they would rather be working for good pay. Fuck the social services people who provide poor blacks with welfare checks and food stamps because that shit ain't enough for blacks to take care of themselves. I bet most of the poor blacks that get welfare checks, their checks are bullshit probably like $200 a month. Why not give them a check every other week? What are they supposed to do for money in the meantime while they wait every month to get a check? Do welfare checks pay for rent and bills for poor blacks so they can have a place to live?

Banned

charles, once again, excellent post.i think i'll bullet point this one...

• i am not going to just give somebody a job. they have to earn it

• if every good job was given to a black person, then white people would be out of jobs and have to do illegal stuff to get money. haha

• people that have good jobs still commit crimes

• if black people are afraid to walk the streets in their own black community, how is this white people's fault?

• cj, why don't you start a company and hire blacks and pay them high salaries?

typicall nigga ass excuses ONCE AGAIN !!! motha fucka if obama can become a president, racist excuses are not legit !!!! you think we dont start off at the bottom ? Is it our fault every black country is at war ATM ? is it our fault countrys like haiti keep stealing shit from colombia? is it our fault you guys cant even keep a neighborhood safe? NO ITS NOT!!! SO STFU AND WORK YOUR ASS OFF TO EARN WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE!!!

I'm a nigga, and I get paid pretty well. I have more than enough to live comfortably. I get 5 weeks vacation a year. I get paid double-time for overtime, and I have good medical, dental, and vision insurance. You know why? Cause I wanted too. I went to school for a couple years. Didn't kill me. I've already paid my student loans off. Stop blaming white people for everything Charles. You are just blatantly racist. People don't like racists.

Not everybody has the opportunity to get through what you chose for yourself Embryonic - and that is a very devilish way to judge everybody to say if you can do it then why cant they.

Things happen to prevent some from growing in this false world. It is unnatural to expect a high percentage of a mentally ill population to progress as easily as prosperous populations.

A lot of black people are mentally ill and dont even know it. PTSD, Depression - not excuses but real social ills where people cannot function in a "normal" way.

I could go on but there has to be big change for this to not happen. Another thing is self-hate. People though need to seriously unite with their families and friends and cure this social ills we all have. We shun each other and blame people for blaming which makes does not cure the ill. People that blame obviously cant see anything else but a painful past - sign of being ill - those people need help and guidance - not to be judged constantly.
    Break fast is served

Banned

vader, umbro crusader lives in west virginia. did you ever see white people from west virginia??? black retarded midged parapalegic people with epilepsy from ethiopia live better than regular white people in west virginia. that mother fucker made it. if he can, anybody can.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Not everybody has the opportunity to get through what you chose for yourself Embryonic - and that is a very devilish way to judge everybody to say if you can do it then why cant they.

Things happen to prevent some from growing in this false world. It is unnatural to expect a high percentage of a mentally ill population to progress as easily as prosperous populations.

A lot of black people are mentally ill and dont even know it. PTSD, Depression - not excuses but real social ills where people cannot function in a "normal" way.

I could go on but there has to be big change for this to not happen. Another thing is self-hate. People though need to seriously unite with their families and friends and cure this social ills we all have. We shun each other and blame people for blaming which makes does not cure the ill. People that blame obviously cant see anything else but a painful past - sign of being ill - those people need help and guidance - not to be judged constantly.
    Let me ask you something. How the hell does being mentally ill have anything to do with skin color? If this thread was about mentally ill people, your post would make sense. It's not, so it doesn't. I would never argue that mentally ill people just need to try harder. they have special needs. I don't see how that relates to the whole "white people holding the black man down" argument. It is nothing but a lame ass excuse for lazy ass niggaz. When i started school, I had no money, and no car. I caught a ride or rode the bus to school everyday, went in debt with student loans, and worked two part time jobs for two years. It sucked, but it WAS worth it. Anyone who graduates high school could do this. That includes all black people.
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 12-13-2009 at 04:44 AM.

idk wtf jones is talking about, i get paid like a fuckin wet hebrew

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

charles, once again, excellent post.i think i'll bullet point this one...

• i am not going to just give somebody a job. they have to earn it

• if every good job was given to a black person, then white people would be out of jobs and have to do illegal stuff to get money. haha

• people that have good jobs still commit crimes

• if black people are afraid to walk the streets in their own black community, how is this white people's fault?

• cj, why don't you start a company and hire blacks and pay them high salaries?
    Very true. Committing crimes is not always related to your income.

Charles......

i reckon you're one of the people that believes that EVERY black man thats locked up is innocent.......if black men did'nt do the crimes they do, they would'nt be getting locked up.....YES back in the day you could use racism as an excuse for so many black men being locked up, but these days thats pure ignorance, black people kill, black people rape, black people sell drugs, black people do armed robberies etc i think the only crime i've never heard of a blackman committing is child molestation (other than michael, but he was white when he did it) but i'm pretty sure it happens....

the reason black men in America dont want to work, and do all the crimes is because of your black leaders telling you stuff like....start black owned businesses, dont work for the white devil slavemaster, keep black money in black communities....stupid shit like that, that keeps you exactly where you are, and dont allow you to progress.....yeah you can progress a little, but if you take everything out of black communities that has been started by & run by white people from white money....what you got left ??...nothing, absolutley fuck all......

white people aint holding black people back..black people are holding black people back...

basically, black people need white people, as much as white people need black people, on some old Yin Yang type philosophy...

so if black and white are polarities, which is which?

{>____<}

Charles, you're being a hypocrite again. You need to stop it, seriously.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

Kliion Jensen, i don't believe that every black man that's locked up is innocent. All i'm saying is that black men need to be given jobs that pay good instead of low paying jobs so they won't have to hustle and do crimes to get paid. They refuse to take low paying jobs and that's why a lot of them aren't working. I realize a lot of them also have a poor education and having a good education helps in getting a good job. High school diploma or a GED isn't good enough anymore to get a good job. A lot of poor black men also refuse to wear the right clothes and shoes when they go to job interviews and that's also a reason why they can't get jobs. What they need to realize is that when you're applying for a job, you have to impress the supervisor by dressing right and talking right. You can't expect to show up to a job wearing whatever and talking slang and think somebody is supposed to hire you because you need a job LOL. I do agree with V4D3R. Ironman, how am i a hypocrite?

ok, so if you recognize all that right there, why the fuck would you EXPECT or demand that they be given good jobs, if they have'nt earned the education to do that job, if they have'nt dressed to impress, coming in talking like they're in a hood movie, with the attitude of a rap record......why should they get a job ??

a high school diploma or GED may not be enough to get a good paying job, but its a start, if you dont even take a shitty paying job then you deserve to be a bum broke bastard, put the effort in a good things happen.....take that shitty job & work up through the ranks, take night classes or weekend classes to get a better education...which in turn would help to get a better job..

stop being a lazy fuck and bitching about being broke, doing something positive about it might take longer than slingin rocks, but its less drama, u aint gotta worry about getting locked up, you aint gotta wory about getting shot & robbed for your work (unless its a bank or a cop)...and besides that you'll get more pride out of going through an actual struggle for success, you know......like black people did before affirmative action....

Wu Vatican

white people aren't just given good paying jobs chuck. of course nepotism happens, but that happens for all colors of life, thats not what im talking about. most everyone who's making cheddar doing 1, 2, or 3 of these things; busting their ass physically, went to school and busted their ass mentally, is some sort of entrepreneur and has risked a lot to get where they are.

the lot of black people in inner cities dont want to work hard. a huge generalization, i know. at school that is. they fuck around when they are young and it bites them in the ass. the foresight isn't there, the parenting isn't there. however this also happens to white people, im not making it into a black or white thing. if you don't want to go to school, go learn a trade. go do construction. you still will make good money.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.