Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Men Would Stop Being Sent To Prison If White People..........

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    what???

is this not policy here?

NickFury said it was
    shieeeeeeeeet it must be true

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    You said a "true black man".

I guess I'm white because I've haven't lived the "black man's life".

ur sarcasm detector is broke.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

Ironman, i'm starting not to like you. I'm tired of you dissing my topics about ignorant blacks. You got some nerve criticizing what i say about them when you diss them often. You complain about how they act in Detroit. So what makes your comments any different than my comments about them? I don't hate being black. I just hate how ignorant blacks act when our ancestors fought for us to have what we have today and these ignorant bastards could care less. Ya'll are right that black men shouldn't be given jobs. They gotta do what it takes to get a job.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ya'll are right that black men shouldn't be given jobs. They gotta do what it takes to get a job.
    No - They Should Go Out and Create the Job

Let's give everybody with a shitty job a high paying job where they don't have to do anything! that would solve everythign!

Or even simpler why not make more money then everybody can be a millionaire!!!

Is the OP serious?

-

Sunny Winters, black men that are unemployed don't have the money to start a business. So how can they work for themselves? If black men saved their money, they could start their own businesses and dress how they wanna dress instead of having to work for the white man. I think that there should be some job training programs for ex-convicts. I'm sure there is some job training programs but black men that are ex-convicts are so damn lazy that they don't wanna work. They would rather go back to doing the same shit that got them locked up in the first place.

Banned

charles...i'll tell you waht...move back to cleveland and i can hook u up with a job that will pay you 13 an hour...? sound good.

My friend owns a landscaping company and needs reliable workers. U down?

-

I tried landscaping work before and i suck at it. A friend of mine in Cleveland used to have a landscaping business and i didn't like the way he treated me. So i quit. I don't mind cutting grass but i'm not trimming bushes and planting flowers.

Banned

are u fucking serious??? How lazy are you?

This is why black men are ignorant.

Because they dont want to work hard.

lol how do you suck at landscaping work unless you have some sort of physical disability

-

NickyTooch since you love landscaping work, why don't you do it? Don't tell me what jobs i should take. I don't like hard labor jobs. Fuck them jobs because the work is hard and the pay is shitty.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i love them hard labor jobs - the check isn't fulfilling though - used to work 2 or 3 of them at a time

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i love them hard labor jobs - the check isn't fulfilling though - used to work 2 or 3 of them at a time
    yeah i did siding on houses for a good two years. besides the shitty pay for risking my life and the michigan winters it was pretty fun.
    get to stay in the sun all day, sometimes convince our boss to have a beer on lunch until it turned into 5 and we just leave for the day. keep ya in shape too.
    and the only thing keeping you safe is a 15 inch wide platform with the wind blowin at ya

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I tried landscaping work before and i suck at it. A friend of mine in Cleveland used to have a landscaping business and i didn't like the way he treated me. So i quit. I don't mind cutting grass but i'm not trimming bushes and planting flowers.
    Typical Nigga excuse. Why go through the trouble of writing an essay on the first page and then Ether yourself with this post. You don't even think when you type shit.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    charles...i'll tell you waht...move back to cleveland and i can hook u up with a job that will pay you 13 an hour...? sound good.

My friend owns a landscaping company and needs reliable workers. U down?
    NickyTooch since you love landscaping work, why don't you do it? Don't tell me what jobs i should take. I don't like hard labor jobs. Fuck them jobs because the work is hard and the pay is shitty.
    CJ, i find it hard to believe that your janitorial job pays you any where near $13 per hour. i would imagine that if you made $13 per hour, you would live like a millionaire compared to the way you live now. or do you have to make under a certain amount of money to keep your disability check rolling in?