Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Black Men Would Stop Being Sent To Prison If White People..........

Banned

Well thats the thing....people just dont want to work or they want a great job right off the bat without building themselves up first.

Landscaping is hard work, but its far from brutal labor. Far from it. And during down times in the year you can do side jobs, pick up cash etc. Plus you can get on unemployment in the winter and plow under the table.

You wont be rich but you can make around 30K a year which im guessing CharlesJones doesnt even come close to.

But he wont take it.......

only an ignorant black man wouldn't take up that offer

-

Whatever. I don't like hard labor jobs because i've worked at several factory jobs and i hated the work and the pay. Plus i was a temporary employee at those jobs and they'll try to keep you a temp as long as they can so they don't have to hire you and give you medical and dental benefits. Art Vandelay, i got 2 jobs and the pay that i get from both is good enough for me.

-

Hollow Dartz, do you have a job? You post on here so much i doubt you got a job. If you got a job, what type of work you do? I notice that at most hard labor jobs especially factory and warehouse jobs and sanitation jobs that there's a lot of ignorant black men with no education. That's why so many of them have ignorant conversations when i hear them talk. That's also why i will avoid applying for these jobs. If i would've known that i would work with these type of guys, i wouldn't have applied for those jobs in the first place.

-

Art Vandelay, i don't get a disability check even though i did try to get one when i wasn't working. My psychiatrist told me i wouldn't be able to get one if i applied for one because he said he doesn't think there's anything wrong with me. I disagree with him. I don't think i have a mental problem but i do believe i have a problem getting a job and keeping it. I'm lucky i got 2 jobs now and that's because the work isn't hard. I struggle with jobs that are hard and i've been fired several times and i've quit those type of jobs. I'm not afraid to admit this. Most black men that are unemployed are afraid to admit stuff like this.

its all about the food, blacks eat foods that yts wont, if the pig was angry when it died, the consumer will get the same energy...

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

CJ - do you know who archie bunker is ?

charles i'm around rich black and white people. really rich. really educated.
    they have the same ignorant convos as poor "ignorant black men".

you do realize that you are an ignorant black man right?
    ignorant meaning lack of information.

Banned

lol @ sunny. CJ does sound like archie bunker (atleast that's where i think you were going with that)

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    charles i'm around rich black and white people. really rich. really educated.
    they have the same ignorant convos as poor "ignorant black men".
    Maybe they're just having fun by pretending to be ignorant. I don't know.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

Sunny Winters, yes i know who Archie Bunker is. His real name was Carroll O'Connor and he's dead now. Archie is from All In The Family tv show and he played on In The Heat Of The Night tv show which was good. His black co-star Howard Rollins was gay in real life. I wonder what he felt about that LOL. Both of them are dead now. Wunded Fox if rich black and white people talk ignorant at parties, that's stupid of them to do that. But then again maybe they might be making fun of ignorant blacks.