Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Have any of you seen anything like this?

Default Have any of you seen anything like this?

i see these flying things every now and again. they appear out of nowhere and they'll either land onto something or vanish into thin air. from the looks of it, it looks like a thread of black soot. it's definitely not from my ashtray or joints. i've seen them in two other people's houses, so it's not because my place is particularly dirty. other people can see them too, and i have video and photo evidence of them, so they're not just my imagination. the way they fly around the room is like nothing i've ever seen in my life. in all directions and speeds, though they usually fly at a slow pace, they also curve. twist and bend whilst in flight. the nearest thing i can compare its flight to is like when a length of seaweed, that's deep in the ocean, is being moved by the current. beautiful to watch if you ever saw it in real life.

i haven't been seeing them all my life, only started seeing them from 2006 onwards.

the first vid, you can't see anything for the first five seconds but if you stare at the centre of the screen you should see it. this one was taken on the 27 nov 09. you have to excuse the mess in my room! i wasn't expecting to be filming as you can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

this second vid was taken on the 30 nov 09.

the following two pics were taken back in 07.

Decipher, son.

get a manicure babe

i hate fake nails, but my real nails break all the time. they'll get to a certain length and one would break, so i'd have to cut them all.

Decipher, son.

Veteran Member

?

i believe they're ghosts.

those things, i'm guessing is made up of carbon, and somehow it has managed to separate or transform itself from the natural gasses that is in the atmosphere.

i'll tell you why i believe they're ghosts. back in easter 2006, i was in the nut house for a few weeks. my aunts came to visit me, they told me they were on their way to the cemetry to pay their respects at my nan's grave. i quickly drew a picture for them to bring to the cemetry to give to my nan. they told me they'd have to burn it to send it to the other side. so they did.

later on in the year, i was in my room smoking, and out of nowhere 3 of them (these were smaller than the ones i've shown) coming flying towards me from about a metre away and they all hit my face. it didn't hurt of anything, but that was the first time i saw them.

so, since then, whenever there is a special occasion like easter of christmas or anything, i'll draw something or print something and then burn it for my nan. and guaranteed every easter and christmas time i'll see those things flying around my house. i see them at other times too, but they will show up every easter and christmas without fail. last christmas one showed up on boxing day, and this easter one showed up on good friday. easter last year a whole lot of them appeared. my girl's girlfriend tried to catch one between her thumb and finger, she got it, but when she opened up her fingers there was nothing there. at the same time, i let one land on my fingernail, and i let her have a closer look at it. she rubbed her finger over it but it didn't brush away. it was like it'd been drawn on with a sharpie.

i can't remember every time i've seen one of those things. when i do see them they don't remain visible for long unless they land on something. the ones in the videos i've posted vanished into thin air.

Decipher, son.

Veteran Member

You said it happens around christmas and easter. I'm thinking cuz people don't usually open windows at those times, it could be dust that builds up and floats around.

when have you ever seen dust fly around like that? they don't follow the natural pattern of how dust normally flies about, and not for that length of time. they normally fly around for about 30 secs to 1 min. and they can fly upwards and continue to fly upwards if it felt like it, or fly to the other side of the room, and it's not my heating or windows that's caused it.

and i see them all year round. it does look like dust, but why have i only started seeing them 3 years ago? i haven't got any messier and it makes no difference if my place is clean or not.

Decipher, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post

I'd say it's the Ghost of Sperms Past

hahah sorry [/genchat]
    but nah i havent seen anything like that tbh
    couldn't tell ya

well my tinfoil hat says its precipitate from chemtrails and other shit in the air that has been built up with carbon like a snoflake forms out of dust particles.

but my peanut filling says that its a dirty cobweb.

a cobweb would brush off your fingernail if you rubbed it right? well this stuff doesn't, not always.

this other time on landed on my fingernail late at night, i slept and checked my fingernail the next morning and it was still there.

if it doesn't stick to something and just lands like it did in those 2 pics, then it would just act like dust.

normally i just see about 1-3 of them at a time, but on 2 occasions i've seen a whole cluster of what must have been about 15-20 of them. the first time was when i was at a friends house in her kitchen, a cluster of them appeared in front of my face and then within a few seconds they all vanished. the second time was easter last year i described above.

the quality of those videos are pretty bad because i used my phone cam to record it. it's the only recording equipment i have, plus i wouldn't have time to set up a proper camera, or have a camera already set up to capture them cos i never know when they'll appear.

they've shown up on easter monday and easter sunday before. oh, and this year they showed up on chinese new year too.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-14-2009 at 01:54 PM.

Decipher, son.

that is weird.
    i'm at a loss with this one trixx.
    it reminds me of ash from when you burn plastic but the characteristics you explain don't match that.

collect those samples and maybe one day you'll run into someone who can analyze it or knows someone who can. you wouldn't want to have to wait till easter to see them again.

you can attract someone who can help by keeping these ghosts in the front of your consciousness. the law of attraction will bring the right people to you.
    think about the ghosts before you go to sleep too. this will target the info and connect you to the grid and the answer may come to you in a dream.

but yo, thats some weird shit right there lady.

and its not from your cats or some kind of fiber from clothing?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

its 2pacs spirit, contactin u thru the strength of thug passion

It looks like you have dirty vents - go look at your furnace filter, floor vents. Think of dust collecting the carbon and dirt in your furnace then being pushed out of the vents. The Air circulation in your house and their light weight is whats making them fly erratically.
    Break fast is served