Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Have any of you seen anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    that is weird.
    i'm at a loss with this one trixx.
    it reminds me of ash from when you burn plastic but the characteristics you explain don't match that.

collect those samples and maybe one day you'll run into someone who can analyze it or knows someone who can. you wouldn't want to have to wait till easter to see them again.

you can attract someone who can help by keeping these ghosts in the front of your consciousness. the law of attraction will bring the right people to you.
    think about the ghosts before you go to sleep too. this will target the info and connect you to the grid and the answer may come to you in a dream.

but yo, thats some weird shit right there lady.
    i do have a sample that i've stuck to some cellotape. i've had it for almost 2 years, i think.

when i saw the 2 that i filmed, they were already flying around the room for me to spot them. then it took me a little while to grab my phone and set it to record.

if you watch the first vid carefully, you can clearly see that it kind of hovers around at approximately the same height for the entire 30+ second footage. i don't know anything without wings can do something like.

the times that i've seen them in my friends houses, both times it was in their kitchen, and they both keep their kitchens spotless. but only one of those girls was with me in their kitchen at the same time and saw it.

i don't think i could invoke them or anything like that. they appear when they want to. i thought they might appear because of what's in my thoughts at that particular moment, or because of a particular song that is playing in my flat. but i can't be sure if i could link their appearances to any of it.

the biggest one i ever saw actually looked like a snowflake, but it was black and it landed on my shoulder. that one i would say was approximately 3-4 cms in diameter.

i remember another one that landed on my hand. sometimes they don't mind landing on my hand but other times, if i put my hand out to catch it, it will just float upwards. the first one that ever landed on my hand shocked me, because after it landed, i stared at it for ages. then spent the next 10 or so minutes to smoke a spliff, while it was still on my hand, it didn't fall off my hand at all. instead, after i finished my spliff, i tried to brush it off, it didn't brush off, so i rubbed it, and it still wouldn't rub off, i licked my finger and used that to rub it off and it still wouldn't come off. it was gone by the next morning though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    and its not from your cats or some kind of fiber from clothing?

nope, i've been seeing them since 06, i only got my cat this august. my friends whose houses i've seen them in don't own any cats.

it's not my clothing cos i've even seen them in the bathroom. plus fibres don't hover around in the air for ages and neither would it stain anyone's fingernails.

Decipher, son.

vader's furnace theory...?

idk.

oh but i was talking about invoking someone who could help you find an answer.
    you know like when you are looking for a place to stay and its always on your mind then poof someone tells you they need to rent an apt out or something?

like that.

i don't think i've ever done that. i never try to force anything, i just let things happen when they happen cos when it does happen that means that it was supposed to happen. that way i don't end up feeling disappointed if it doesn't happen. if i tried to force it and it didn't happen then i'd feel shit.

Decipher, son.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

why are you so worried about this? i see tracers and even i'm not as worried about that as you are about lint lol

did i say i was worried?

i'm fascinated by them. you can't compare them to the shit you have between your toes, alcatraz.

Decipher, son.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

well, no you never said you were worried but you are really tryna build on this topic ... titangraph type shit ... obviously it must be somewhat bothersome if you are making these huge posts, right?

not bothersome at all. i'm interested and would like to know more. also to see if anyone else can come up with another explanation to what they really are, if they're not ghosts.

i see you don't have any interesting theories. if you're not interested in this thread, why bother to post?

does it bother you that i'm interested in the things i see?

Decipher, son.

i got my dates wrong. i've been seeing these things since 2005 and not 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    It looks like you have dirty vents - go look at your furnace filter, floor vents. Think of dust collecting the carbon and dirt in your furnace then being pushed out of the vents. The Air circulation in your house and their light weight is whats making them fly erratically.

my radiators are similar to this

the dust that collects behind them, like normal household dust, looks fluffy and dark greyish brown at best and don't resemble the things i see at all.

there's only been about 2 instances where these things i see aren't looking like the pure black short strands of dark matter i've posted. the regular ones i see are like that, they also have a tiny little blob or it may be where the 'strand' is curled up at the end, and they vary in length, usually between 2-10 mm.

the first unusual looking one i saw looked like a bit of ash from a joss stick. if you've ever burned a joss stick, you'll know that when the ash falls off, sometimes there'll be a lump of it that still holds the shape of the joss stick, and the ash looks dark brownish grey. i stopped burning joss sticks at least 4 years before i saw this one.

the second unusual looking one was the one that looked like a huge snowflake i described earlier, and that one was pure black in colour.

i can say that all the ones that do vanish, when they decided they've had enough of flying around, always makes their way towards the ceiling before vanishing.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-15-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Decipher, son.

its a nanobot i use to spy on you.

Trixxx...ive seen these things in my room a few times,once it passed right by me,and I thought it was a fly.I spent the whole night looking for the fly and listening but I head no fly sound.I really got paranoid,and i started to it them through my peripherals a few times afterwards.

I have no idea what it is,but YES I have experienced it.

Animals,and insects are cameras,while we believe they are purely inferior animals.
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

how long ago did you see your one? ^^

my cousin has told me she sees them in her place too, but she only ever saw them when she'd been smoking so she just put it down to the weed.

on boxing day last year, while we were watching Mary Poppins on tv, one appeared. i saw it first and pointed it out to her, then she saw it too. that proved that it wasn't just her imagination or mine because we both saw it.

Decipher, son.

The place that seen it at was the place i just recently moved out of about a year and a half ago.Id say i started seeing it around late 06-07
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

what happens when you see them?

Decipher, son.

Since Ive moved ive only seen it once.

Nothing happens at all.Somethign happens when u see them?