Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Have any of you seen anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixx View Post
    did you hate biggie?
    naw , Biggie was the shit.

when I first got to this forum in like 04 or 05 (cuz there was a crash that lost all our stats) I used to rock a picture of BIG in my sig.

I just wonder how or more specifically why , the essence of his spirit would be called to you. Like , because you had the song on?

yes, i use to see them too when i was a kid. they appeared suddenly and no matter which direction i looked in it was there distorting my vision. it looked like a squiggley worm but it had no colour of its own just distorted my focus where it had appeared on my eyeball. i can feel that they were on the surface of my cornea. the wormey things are in sections but there was no section that was of equal size. i would shut my eyes and rub them but nothing, they would still be there when i re-open my eyes. a few minutes or so later they would be gone. only one wormey thing would appear on when i see them. i could never predict when they would appear. i didn't feel any pain in my eyes when i saw them but i could feel them on the surface of my eye. it was more of an irritation really. i don't know why but i only just wondered why i didn't try to stick my head in the sink and rinse my eye with water.
    Yeah I used to have that too sometimes.

i remember seeing them when i lived up north. i moved to london at the age of 9 which was back in '86. i don't know what age i was when i stopped seeing them, it could have been when i was in my early to mid teens.
    You look good for 34.

i can't be 100% sure because i can't remember the last time i had actually seen one until i saw one appear last summer while i was sectioned in the nuthouse. i don't remember exactly where i was at the time it appeared, it could have been either the garden or in my room. those were the places i would most likely to be. it'll either be laying in bed listening to music, or chatting with the girls in my room, or smoking in the garden. i remember it appeared during the daytime. i never took note of what time of day they appeared but i remember seeing them in the daylight. i think they've appeared when i've been both outdoors and indoors. the wormey things resembled a bacteria seen under a microscope or a line of some kind of cell formation that doesn't harbour a nucleus, just membranes. it's looks like a few simple cells connected in a line, it was always in a squiggley line. it could be bacteria but it isn't living. when i shut and rub my eyes they don't change from its position or change in appearance. i just wiki'd it and found that it must be keratin.
    Hmmm could be.

i had tinitus too when i was a child. it was like a constant beep in my eyes. the bouts would only last a few minutes. i used to hit myself in the ear to see if i could stop it. lolz.[/QUOTE]

If you have any ear problems you shouldn't smoke, smoking will make you go deaf. Smoking reduces the blood flow to the ears which makes it hard for you to heal the everyday stresses your ears take in hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
    palatable
    Agreed. Trixx is one of the most intriguing posters here on Wu Tang Corp in spite of or perhaps because of her forays into the realms of madness. Her ability to make no sense whatsoever is nothing short of incredible and while intoxicated attempting to come to an understanding of it is an experience unto itself.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    naw , Biggie was the shit.

when I first got to this forum in like 04 or 05 (cuz there was a crash that lost all our stats) I used to rock a picture of BIG in my sig.

I just wonder how or more specifically why , the essence of his spirit would be called to you. Like , because you had the song on?
    it could have been biggie. i mean, it was biggie when he was still alive. when he died his energy transformed into something else, something you can't see, hear, feel, smell or taste. but when he transformed into that ghost another transition occurred, a transition into the physical realm again but not as any living thing, not a life that exists as we commonly know. i can't be 100% certain it was biggie cos it doesn't look like a human but the clues point to him.

i was in bed yesterday, just chillin and another one appeared. this tune had just started playing in the background:
    ElectroSound - Momentarily Human (Delphic vs Daft Punk)

http://files2.earmilk.com/upload/mp3...%20Punk%29.mp3

I was lying on the right hand side of the bed when this ghost appeared a few inches above my chest. it flew past my left shoulder and flew to the left towards the curtain that’s by the left hand side of my bed and rose upwards towards the ceiling. i picked up my phone so i could video it but the battery on my phone was low so i couldn't use the camera. the ghost went up high and then slowly drifted vertically towards the floor. i didn't want it to fall to the floor so i stuck my hand out to see if it would drop onto the back of my hand but as soon as it got to about an inch above my hand it rose and flew upwards towards the ceiling. it was right by the corner of my room to the left hand side of my window then it travelled slowly towards the left hand side of my room but more to the centre of the room and still flying high. i stood up on my bed and just stared at it. as i was staring at it i thought of the words “dances with ghosts”, as soon as i thought of those words the ghost began to descend slowly towards my bed and finally landed on my pink bra that i bought from Primark. It flew around for almost 3 minutes.

these pics were taken with my phone:

and these were taken with my digicam:

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 04-15-2011 at 06:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post

You look good for 34.

Hmmm could be.

i had tinitus too when i was a child. it was like a constant beep in my eyes. the bouts would only last a few minutes. i used to hit myself in the ear to see if i could stop it. lolz.

If you have any ear problems you shouldn't smoke, smoking will make you go deaf. Smoking reduces the blood flow to the ears which makes it hard for you to heal the everyday stresses your ears take in hearing.

Agreed. Trixx is one of the most intriguing posters here on Wu Tang Corp in spite of or perhaps because of her forays into the realms of madness. Her ability to make no sense whatsoever is nothing short of incredible and while intoxicated attempting to come to an understanding of it is an experience unto itself.

i don't make sense to you because the shit i say can't be wiki'd.

Decipher, son.

i believe they're ghosts.

those things, i'm guessing is made up of carbon, and somehow it has managed to separate or transform itself from the natural gasses that is in the atmosphere.

i'll tell you why i believe they're ghosts. back in easter 2006, i was in the nut house for a few weeks.
    STOP, no need to continue.

You are right about one thing, they are made out of carbon. They come from exhaust fans. Fans on your computer, things of that nature. Bonded carbon forms on the inside of fans and becomes entangled, but there is so much wind pressure they form strings. When they no longer can stay attached, they float off lighter than air and seem to "dissolve" when they touch something. They don't. They form new bonds to other materials and are the reason you should wash your linens regularly or else become grungy.

By the way, they are mostly composed of dead skin. That's the only ghostly thing about them. There you go, mystery solved. Now we can get back to figuring out who is living inside the moon.

no, they don't come from the fan in my laptop, my laptop is less than 2 years old. i was seeing them way before i got my laptop.

there aren't any fans in my bedroom or my living room. and dead skin does not float nor does dead skin cells group together and form in the way these ghosts are shaped.

when these ghosts fly up there's no predicting what direction they will fly in, they fly in all directions, after flying downwards it can fly upwards and then downwards and then upwards and disappear. their flight pattern does not fit into the laws of physics. and there's no predicting of whether they will land on something or vanish. dead skin does not fly around nor does it vanish into thin air.

and it's not from my bedding because i've already said before that i've seen them in 2 other people's houses and i wasn't in their bedroom. i was in their kitchen, they keep their place clean so it's not my dead skin. it's not from any extractor fan because there weren't any fans that were switched on when the ghosts appeared in their homes. it doesn't resemble any dust that would come from an extractor fan and if it were dust from a fan then it would always land, there is no way that it would just vanish in thin air.

link me to some videos of dead skin that can fly, please.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 04-28-2011 at 06:04 AM.

Decipher, son.

So you live in a hermetically sealed room with no ventilation? I doubt it.

The simplest answer to a problem is usually the correct one, but I can see you don't think that way, which is the reason you were locked up.

Logic darling, learn logic.

Not at all. I open my window everyday to let my cat out. I posted pics of one that landed on my desk in my living room and a vid of one the flew around in my living room. You can't tell me that dead skin can lift itself away from my bedding and fly into the next room.

And i have already told you i have seen them in other peoples homes.

Your logic makes no sense. Try harder.

Decipher, son.

What I was trying to say, and you completely missed it, was that you have vents in your home don't you? AC, heat, that sort of thing?

It's just dust darling.

i have vents but the dust in those vents are brown and fluffy like the dust in my radiators that i've posted pics of.

it's not common household dust. otherwise everyone out there would have seen them at some point in their lives.

Decipher, son.

and i don't have AC i only have 1 extractor fan in my bathroom and 1 extractor fan in my kitchen. no other fans other than a normal desktop fan that i never have switched on. the dust in those fans are brown and fluffy, exactly like the brown and fluffy dust that was in my radiator. check the pics. and the dirt does not resemble the black shit that i've been describing in this thread.

Decipher, son.

PRODIGAL SUN

son that shit look disgusting, i just had spaghetti with tomato sauce now i feel like puking

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post

You look good for 34.

thanks. i'm still 33, won't be 34 until later on in the year.

Decipher, son.

last christmas was the first christmas i didn't see any of these flying things. i hadn't seen one for months and months. if not on the day then boxing day or something.

they appear every april without fail, normally around easter if not good friday then they might appear on the saturday of easter monday or something. this year they appeared a few days before easter. they normally appear every christmas too, just not last christmas, i don't know why that was.

they also appear at other times throughout the year but i've never really taken note of when they each appear so i don't know if the time and day of when they appear coincide with any other significant dates.

Decipher, son.

i edited the post with my pack of smoke. i put the wrong vid in, the lyrics i thought up were from Propane Nightmares and not Comprachicos.

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    This is something OLLLDDDDDD!!! And DIRRTAAAAYYY!!!! And Dirtyaayy...

i just remembered one of the strange this that happened to me last year while i was in the nut house.

i remember sitting in the garden of the nuthouse on the grass with another patient named Michelle. anyway, we were talking and smoking cigs and having a laugh when the thought of renouncing religion came to my mind. as soon as i had that thought this other patient, Cornell, who was also in the garden came over to us holding an open bible in his hands and read a passage to us. i couldn't hear what passage he was reading but as soon as i saw it was a bible in his hand i started to heave. and then Michelle started heaving too, then all of a sudden we both vomited.

i don't know if that was an excorcism but it certainly felt like it. Michelle started going to church after that episode.

Decipher, son.