Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you know your potential?

Default Do you know your potential?

Do you know what power resides in you? are you awakened to your true nature?

We are more then flesh, bones and blood.

So much more....

Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

what kind of powers are you chattin about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

yes sid. this reality is a cosmic cosplay game. our consciousnesses are just trying on identities such as gavin and siddartha to experience new things.

next cycle i might be jennifer, the white debutante from paris you might be klatuu the andromedan chimmney sweep.

but to get hung up on these petty 3D vibes is cheating yourself to the extent of having sex with zero penetration and no kissing.

I dare say that anyone that has realized their full potential wouldn't be posting on the corp

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

I know my potential.

Is it even worth reaching another level of consciousness knowing the striving for of an infinite is neverending,or meaningless
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    I dare say that anyone that has realized their full potential wouldn't be posting on the corp
    Too true.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
    Is it even worth reaching another level of consciousness knowing the striving for of an infinite is neverending,or meaningless
    Meaningless?
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

if you realized your full potential you wouldn't even be on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    what kind of powers are you chattin about?
    Where do we come from?

our mother right?

Where did she come from? her mother right?

Where did humans come from?

Evolution right?

Where did evolution come from?

The earth right?

Where did the earth come from?

The universe right?

So in essence we are cosmic in nature, our origin can be traced directly to the cosmos, and as we know there is so much about the universe that baffles us to the point of rewriting the whole theory of reality

Black holes, Space and time continuum, Dimensions, Multiverses, String theory.

Some of these concepts will melt your mind if you try to comprehend them, that being said nothing is solid, or concrete.

what i am trying to say is that we have a cosmic imprint ingrained into us laying dormant, hibernating if you will, only to be awakened with the right key.

it is the key we need to find to unlock our potential.

What powers do we possess? we possess a range or para-psychological abilities that need to be trained, some already claim to posses certain abilities, and don't forget we only use 5% brain power, Einstein used 6% and was absolute genius who flipped the scientific world upside down with his breakthroughs.

We can raise our brain power with the right key.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    yes sid. this reality is a cosmic cosplay game. our consciousnesses are just trying on identities such as gavin and siddartha to experience new things.

next cycle i might be jennifer, the white debutante from paris you might be klatuu the andromedan chimmney sweep.

but to get hung up on these petty 3D vibes is cheating yourself to the extent of having sex with zero penetration and no kissing.
    I liked that post.

Is that how you feel vizionz?, if you feel like that then your post count, join date and position on the forum makes you the most unlearned out of all of us.

This site is a medium for contacting people all over the world and spreading powerful posts.

I mean we all get bored with our crowd in real life, that when we come here to speak to sexy bitches from Los Angeles, Slum dwellers from new york, dubsteppers from london Ecological turtle divers based in Galapagos and intelligent Australian people.

No where else except wucorp.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
    Becoming one with the infinite is the goal, not chasing the end, because their is no end, only a circle.

^knowing your full potential and actualizing it are two different things. Conversing with people on a global scale is cool and thought provoking but is it the realization of mine (or anyone's) full potential? No, no its not.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Neither is taking a shit. We still do it though.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

ok - we are cosmic - now what

ultimately its people who want to be exempt from death that tries to connect to an infinite source before they connect to who and what they know - Me, understanding you, will bring me that much closer to seeing the big picture -

Veteran Member

I thought these were some interesting questions....

Where do we come from?

our mother right?

No, the above statment isn't right. The Original Man who is Allah, the Supreme Being Black Man doesn't come from his mother for he has no mother. Never has and never will. The 'woman' came from the Original Man, the Original Man didn't come from the woman, he didn't come from anything for the Original Man who is Allah, the Supreme Being Black Man has always existed and always will.

Babies are born THROUGH the woman, they don't come from the woman. Big difference.

Where did she come from? her mother right?

No, she came from man.

Where did humans come from?

Evolution right?

No, 'humans' did not come from evolution.

Where did evolution come from?

The earth right?

No, evolution did not come 'from' the earth.

Evolution isn't a place where things come from.

Where did the earth come from?

The universe right?

No.

So in essence we are cosmic in nature, our origin can be traced directly to the cosmos, and as we know there is so much about the universe that baffles us to the point of rewriting the whole theory of reality

The Sun, Moon, and Stars all have an origin and the physical world also has a foundation. Anything that has an origin cannot be my origin for the Original Man is the origin/foundation of all things in existence including the Sun Moon and Stars which has their origin with the Original Man who is Allah, the Supreme Being Black Man....

Black holes, Space and time continuum, Dimensions, Multiverses, String theory.

All of the above were set into motion for all of the above is cause by the Sun Of Man.

Some of these concepts will melt your mind if you try to comprehend them, that being said nothing is solid, or concrete.

what i am trying to say is that we have a cosmic imprint ingrained into us laying dormant, hibernating if you will, only to be awakened with the right key.

it is the key we need to find to unlock our potential.

What powers do we possess? we possess a range or para-psychological abilities that need to be trained, some already claim to posses certain abilities, and don't forget we only use 5% brain power, Einstein used 6% and was absolute genius who flipped the scientific world upside down with his breakthroughs.

How do you calculate brain power and what unit of meaurement is being used?

Who measured Einstein's brain power?

We can raise our brain power with the right key.
    Last edited by Black Man; 12-15-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Do you know what power resides in you? are you awakened to your true nature?

We are more then flesh, bones and blood.

So much more....

What more are we?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

funny you made this thread, my winter vacation is coming up for work and i'm plannin on diving into the abyss, first time in like 6 months ... can't wait to find out some more of my potential!!!!