Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you know your potential?

SID have you done this?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Dude Elijah Muhammed had nothing to do with me joining this site loool

in all things, seek understanding

Hes one of your idols and a frequent topic of discussion under your modship of KTL.

i don't have an idol - my mod ship and me E Spanking niggas over Elijah has nothing to do with the thread topic or anything i asked you - stop the dumb shit yo - you want to have a problem with Elijah, then you do that -

trying to use Elijahs name to discredit my question to you won't work here -

And if your coming from the NOI, Elijah Muhammed, Farrakhan,Yakub mindset i'm afraid you will not understand or accept most of what i am saying.
    what you do not understand is that if Elijah, NOI,or Farrakhan did not do the work that they did, YOU or no one else would be on a Wutang Forum discussing reaching our full potential -

i DO NOT expect you to understand the Whys of this - move on, start a new thread about it, but don't get into any beef with me over it in this thread if you want the thread to remain open

Each answer is different to each person, i never claimed to know the "answer" anyway because there is no "answer" in the terms we are speaking here.

"I don't Know" - that would have been enough

Your potential to be the best that you can be.

To be comprehend the nature of reality and be able to see past fallacy, clear vision.

Your potential to control your destiny, to be fearless, to be in control of your emotions, to harness the energy around you, to cultivate your consciousness to a all encompassing awareness...

you know anyone like this ?
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-22-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    SID have you done this?
    I can safely say i have ticked some boxes off the checklist.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    in all things, seek understanding
    i don't have an idol - my mod ship and me E Spanking niggas over Elijah has nothing to do with the thread topic or anything i asked you - stop the dumb shit yo - you want to have a problem with Elijah, then you do that -

trying to use Elijahs name to discredit my question to you won't work here -

what you do not understand is that if Elijah, NOI,or Farrakhan did not do the work that they did, YOU or no one else would be on a Wutang Forum discussing reaching our full potential -

i DO NOT expect you to understand the Whys of this - move on, start a new thread about it, but don't get into any beef with me over it in this thread if you want the thread to remain open

"I don't Know" - that would have been enough

you know anyone like this ?
    Dude when i mention Elijah that is a reflection to people who do not know you and are reading this topic, what principles and ideals you live your life by, you are an advocate of the NOI ok, people need to know that your coming from that angle.

Your correct that none of the Wu tang clan would be 5% if not for Fard and Elijah, but who said they wouldn't still be retelling their hood stories. 5% is a small part of the wu tang clan, that is reflected by their adopotion of their current religion - mainstream Islam, just like Malcolm.

Ayo sunny i dont want to get in to beef with you, i am merely speaking on what i feel, last time i heard it was called free speech.

Its like a checklist of thing you should complete in your lifetime if you want to develop into the best you can be its simple.

Search Aldous Huxley, Alan Watts, Terrance Mckenna... search them in youtube and watch their videos please....
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

all the points have been made

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Dude when i mention Elijah that is a reflection to people who do not know you and are reading this topic,

i know exactly what you were doing - and it doesn't work - it's a childish tactic

what principles and ideals you live your life by, you are an advocate of the NOI ok, people need to know that your coming from that angle.
    Son - i come from many angles - that's is why i told you that your childish tactic won't work -

Your correct that none of the Wu tang clan would be 5% if not for Fard and Elijah,

that is not what i said -

but who said they wouldn't still be retelling their hood stories.
    they would not be able to tell their hood stories because they would not have any mouth to do so -

5% is a small part of the wu tang clan, that is reflected by their adopotion of their current religion - mainstream Islam, just like Malcolm.

you have no idea - this is your understanding of it - you have a limited understanding of my culture - my culture is Hip Hop - people get rich and famous and change in order for them to keep their riches and fame -

Ayo sunny i dont want to get in to beef with you, i am merely speaking on what i feel, last time i heard it was called free speech.
    feelings change the more you look at what is giving you that feeling -

you gave the audience your limited understanding of Elijahs situation so that they can put down anything i have to offer in a thread about reaching our potential - that's some wicked shit to do - and in the face of people who understand and know what the deal is concerning Elijah, you look like a straight up devil

Its like a checklist of thing you should complete in your lifetime if you want to develop into the best you can be its simple.

when i look back at how i viewed life when i was 23..............

Search Aldous Huxley, Alan Watts, Terrance Mckenna... search them in youtube and watch their videos please....

maybe

I can safely say i have ticked some boxes off the checklist.
    really? which ones.
    you dont appear to be any different from anyone else your age that hasn't.
    i could be wrong though, show me the results of you elevation or how you got there and maybe i'll be convinced to do the same.