Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you know your potential?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

in order for me to be able to effectively deliver a one inch knock out punch to someone, i'd have to train and condition myself to do so - the skin and muscle can also be conditioned to be as hard as steel - our potential is unlimited - you can realize this all you want - but getting there is another thread - in our life times, we usually are able to master something -
    mastering how to live a long healthy life would be first before going on and carrying out reaching your full potentrial

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    funny you made this thread, my winter vacation is coming up for work and i'm plannin on diving into the abyss, first time in like 6 months ... can't wait to find out some more of my potential!!!!
    Make the most out of it dude.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

fasho

we have one power: the ability to make decisions

when you take control of this power - repeatedly, with effort

time after time, you can see that your path of decisions can do some tremendous shit

some say that our ability to learn is also a power, but im thinking thats a load of horse shit

learning is only useful inasmuch as it leads to our next decision

when you make your decisions based on the movements of the universe, you begin to walk with the power of the entire universe -

you realize things like - if you treat people bad, you are creating a bad place to live in

seriously tho - just think about how a pussy needs to be treated

its basic math to recognize that the person with the best intent and consideration will wind up being responsible for the things that they are considerate about

Sports
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    I dare say that anyone that has realized their full potential wouldn't be posting on the corp
    so true
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

people that realize their full potential still need exercise

what reason is there to suggest that such a person would do nothing BUT post on a web forum?

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    people that realize their full potential still need exercise

what reason is there to suggest that such a person would do nothing BUT post on a web forum?
    I would have to say, from my own perspective, if I were said person, I'd be too busy learning more about my capabilities. Contemplating the limits of the limitless within and without. Focusing entirely on me and my abilities. Figuring out how to use them for the greater good and not going power-mad. There's an abundance of things one would be forced to deal with, I imagine. Even if it's just sitting in quiet, exstatic meditation. Reflecting upon the tremendous, "holy shit! I'm one of the most powerful people alive!", factor.

It depends on the person though. Some may very well want to post online all day long about the steps needed to reach the next level, in order to help thier fellow man. I think that after they were met with the gross disbelief that years of conditioning does to a person, they'd eventually come to terms with the fact that everyone has to walk thier own path and they need only worry about themselves in the end. Those who are meant to learn will seek out the knowledge, regardless as to who believes what and why.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

I doubt anyone on this site bar a few people post all the time.

Everything needs moderation, the first step on the road to fulfilling your potential is finding a perfect balance in your character and what you do, nothing to extreme and nothing to meaningless.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    I would have to say, from my own perspective, if I were said person, I'd be too busy learning more about my capabilities. Contemplating the limits of the limitless within and without. Focusing entirely on me and my abilities. Figuring out how to use them for the greater good and not going power-mad. There's an abundance of things one would be forced to deal with, I imagine. Even if it's just sitting in quiet, exstatic meditation. Reflecting upon the tremendous, "holy shit! I'm one of the most powerful people alive!", factor.

It depends on the person though. Some may very well want to post online all day long about the steps needed to reach the next level, in order to help thier fellow man. I think that after they were met with the gross disbelief that years of conditioning does to a person, they'd eventually come to terms with the fact that everyone has to walk thier own path and they need only worry about themselves in the end. Those who are meant to learn will seek out the knowledge, regardless as to who believes what and why.
    there is some brilliant minds that have come thru this forum, and in all likelihood, if you saw/met them in any other circumstance, you would not have looked at them twice or listened to what they had to say -

I don't mean you specifically, because the same deal goes for me as well I'm sure -

like any other tool, these forums have a purpose / role / function - the wisdom is in knowing how to use it

and im sure luck / timing may have something to do with it as well

Peace

I like this thread. I don't think enough people are truly aware of their full potential as a spirit in the body and the flesh. P.E.A.C.E.

remedy taught me kabbalah and i still can't walk through walls.

i think you're lying.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

people want super powers and they want to be seen with super powers

reaching such a level, but yet still having to pay rent/or at home wiff moms.....

doesn't add up -

time and money to work out and explore self.......

don't depend on that either

"We" stages come and go without you realizing it sometimes

you was busy floating in the middle of a Hip Hop show

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

HETEPU

Maybe we are less than what we think we are. In that, we are always thinking we are this, that and the other. Always labeling ourselves. Through these labels we box ourselves in. Prevent ourselves from achieving our potential.

Who do you think you are? Intelligent? Funny? Introverted? Extroverted? Aggressive? Passive?

If you think you are all these labels you give your self it will be all you will ever be.

Less is more?

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Yes and trying to preach your vision wont let Joe Forum see the light you claim to see neither. Takes awhile but these are all stages I have witnessed other members of this forum go through, including myself.

Reading something informative is very blissful sometimes, so blissful you got to share it and you can literally get delusions of grandeur - watch your step kid. Don't take things personally you will do fine.

One thing that is funny and we could totally disregard an ascended master for a crazy person if they tried to explain themselves.

In the end if you want to get somewhere - stay doing your thing - project love - take care of yours and those that are in need - not want. My "stage" of the moment.
    Break fast is served

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

PEACE VADER

Was that directed at me?

Req Em Ab