Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Are you prepared for hell.

^Visonz knows his shit. Wish I could rep you right now.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

I'm not a muslim or a christian, I'm a spirtiual being blessed by God's wisdom. I wouldn't be so ignorant or arrogant to say I understand completely but I understand and see the truth in clearer focus than what you're apparently capable of.

How typical of you to not address the points I make logically as you're aware (perhaps subconsciencly) of just how illogical your thoughts are.

The Trinity you cling to so tightly (which was never a teaching of Jesus's) states that God exists at three separate levels. Lets examine this further.

God is the source of all life and all creation. Period. If you truly believe in God at all then this definition can not be debated. Now as this is who God is, why is there the terms the Father and the Son? Well the Son must come from the Father, even if it's at a cosmic level beyond human comprehension, if it doesn't work that way then the labels themselves make no sense. But as Jesus the Son came FROM the Father he can not be the source of all creation as he himself was created. Hence Jesus is not God and the trinity is an invention of the church.

Its intresting you bring this up..because Im currently in the process of debating this very fact with the church...In church doctrine they say that Jesus is eternally generated by the father wich means that Jesus comes out from the father and recieves his divine attributes and divinity only because he comes out from the father and the father is continually sustaing the generation of Jesus and his divinity..... kinda like how a lake of water sustains a stream running out of it..and then people say so Jesus was created and they say no !!!! because the father is eternal, then when he generates Jesus or brings Jesus out of himself... that is eternal and has had no begining, because he (the father) has no begining so therefore Jesus has always been with him, in eternity and was just brought out.

Now I don`t believe this to be true and disagree with what the church is teaching... but don`t ask me to explain.

It`s so complicated it leaves your head hurting, mostly because nobody can give me a straight answer or definition of eternal generation.

But I want to stress that me disagreeing with the church in no way diminishes the fact that Jesus is God I just believe the church`s understanding of the trinity is wrong !!!!!

Peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 12-31-2009 at 01:24 AM.

hell seems like a scary place. i wouldn't want to go there. it would be crazy, in a scary way .
    Trip

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Its intresting you bring this up..because Im currently in the process of debating this very fact with the church...In church doctrine they say that Jesus is eternally generated by the father wich means that Jesus comes out from the father and recieves his divine attributes and divinity only because he comes out from the father and the father is continually sustaing the generation of Jesus and his divinity..... kinda like how a lake of water sustains a stream running out of it..and then people say so Jesus was created and they say no !!!! because the father is eternal, then when he generates Jesus or brings Jesus out of himself... that is eternal and has had no begining, because he (the father) has no begining so therefore Jesus has always been with him, in eternity and was just brought out.

Now I don`t believe this to be true and disagree with what the church is teaching... but don`t ask me to explain.

It`s so complicated it leaves your head hurting, mostly because nobody can give me a straight answer or definition of eternal generation.

But I want to stress that me disagreeing with the church in no way diminishes the fact that Jesus is God I just believe the church`s understanding of the trinity is wrong !!!!!

Peace be with you !
    they give you a definition and a description of events taking place that have no basis in scripture whatsoever and yet you fail to see how the trinity is an invention of the church.

It hurts your head because the truth is unsettling when it reveals a lie that you had believed in so whole-heartedly. Jesus not being God in no way diminishes his message. Universal love and respect represents the highest level of human understanding and is extremely important. It is in that mold that people should aim to carry themselves regardless of the journey and path you're on. It doesn't matter to me that Jesus wasn't God, the message itself is still Godly.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Yo zoo, what you think of this theory.. Jesus is not God's son or whatever the Bible says.. He was the first spirit in Heaven to be able to reincarnate himself into a human Soul and remember what it takes to get there.. But the memories were never complete.. Just metaphors to reach Heaven.
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by thatKid View Post
    Yo zoo, what you think of this theory.. Jesus is not God's son or whatever the Bible says.. He was the first spirit in Heaven to be able to reincarnate himself into a human Soul and remember what it takes to get there.. But the memories were never complete.. Just metaphors to reach Heaven.
    Jesus Christ is God kid not some spirit ...all spirit`s except the holy spirit was or would be created by God...and Jesus wasn`t created !!!!

Also what Jesus spat was not some incomplete memory that just came out in parables he knew what he was saying and that was what God the father instructed him to say.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 12-31-2009 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOUSER WORDS View Post
    hell seems like a scary place. i wouldn't want to go there. it would be crazy, in a scary way .
    come to Jesus and you won`t go there !!!!!!

peace be with you !

Jesus Christ is God kid not some spirit ...all spirit`s except the holy spirit was or would be created by God...and Jesus wasn`t created !!!!

Also what Jesus spat was not some incomplete memory that just came out in parables he knew what he was saying and that was what God the father instructed him to say.

peace be with you !
    A son comes forth from the father. You can come up with convoluted explanations all you want but we both know it'd take an equally convoluted interpretation of scripture to find any basis for what you're stating in the Bible itself.

God is the source of all creation icluding Jesus himself. That fact shouldn't bother nearly as much as I assuume it does.

Support the Real. Click HERE

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Ummm no it`s not... kid !!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO GOD !!!
    same god, different prophets.
    also, who are you to judge?
    both religious factions killed hundred of each other during the crusades.
    however, one tries to justify this while the other does it in hypocrisy.

"though shalt not kill....... unless of course they pray to a different invisible man in the sky then you do." (R.I.P. George Carlin)

Quote Originally Posted by DrBold241 View Post
    "though shalt not kill....... unless of course they pray to a different invisible man in the sky then you do." (R.I.P. George Carlin)
    lets not forget that god went on to condone (and personally kill) over 350 times in the bible - yet thou shalt not kill....
    if god cant even practice what he preaches you can't expect his followers to

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

... So I ask you the question are you ready to face the reality that you could possibly go to hell ????

peace be with you !

are you ?