Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: For the Love of God, please get in the right lane, you slow Fuck

awesome topic...

i hate sunday drivers. slow as fucks driving 5+ miles below the speed limit, then the dicks speed up when you try and over take.. glad i got spare bhps in my mpv, but seriously. everyone drives to slow, they dont trust themselves to drive at the correct speeds, thus making it more dangerous, especially if they are dicks and get annoyed when you over take and speed up.

ive been banned from driving for a few years (2011- 2013) 2 year ban for, getting 5 speeding tickets. trololo. ban is 12 points,, i got 15... thats when i was living in a built up town.. the shittest ones i have got are.. driving at 558 am on a sunday morning, and getting flashed by cameras going 35 mph down a fucking hill. (on a 30 road) and driving 44mph on a 40 road, on a wednesday at 11pm.. fucking ridic!!!

so after that i just thought fuck it, i drive how i drive..i drive safe but fast.. lol just pay attention to the road and whatever happening (cannabis helps with that) ive seen accidents occur before they happened, and i back the fuck off cos i know most road users are fucking shit drivers.

anyway,, i got done 55mp in a 30 zone.. and above 40 in a 30.. lol

now i live in the countryside(last 4 years).. no traffic police here, lots of national speed limit roads (70mph) trololo, i even drove for a year while i was banned trololo.

just need a next car with more pulling power and extra safety,, was looking at a new merc space cruiser.. but i really want a suv type like a audi suv quattro. (Q5 i think it is) but thats for next nov, when we have to pay the balance of our car off, or exchange it for any new car.
    Last edited by soul controller; 12-05-2016 at 07:51 AM.

got me a parking ticket this morning issued at 3am for parking on my subdivision street and not making room for snow trucks. this is the first snow of the year and its literally all melted before 10am. it wasn't even sticking to the street by the time i was sleeping, smh

Banned

damn. got my first ticket in 3.5 years. did a "rolling" stop through a stop sign to beat a bunch of traffic and i pulled out right in front of the cop. hahaha

people get hefty fines here in minnesota for slow poke driving.