Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of God, please get in the right lane, you slow Fuck

Banned

Default For the Love of God, please get in the right lane, you slow Fuck

i just got home from working in the Cincinnati area the past few days. Holy fuck, why don't people know that if you are driving slow you are supposed to be in the right fucking lane? Ohio citizens seem to be the most notorious for this. Everytime i go there, mother fuckers ride side-by-side. holy shit, i was on a 4 lane highway with 4 cars straight across. move the fuck over, asshole.

Maybe if you wouldn't be trying to go over 80 mph in a 55 mph road.

Banned

that's none of your business. who are you to stop me from driving? i can drive at 80mph + while eating, texting, smoking, drinking, and whatever else without having an accident. i have an automatic now, so that's one less task i am performing while driving. by the way, ohio is 65mph and w. virginia is 70. the only state that i was in that is 55 is stupid fucking PA

It's going to be a nationwide law against texting, and hopefully also talking on a phone while driving cause of so many accidents. So slow your guido ass down. Plus you're just wasting a lot of gas once you go over 60 mph, and risking an accident to get somewhere 23 seconds faster. You can wait to put the rest of your hair gel in when you're done driving. I'm starting to pump my fist.

And trying to use West Virginia as anything other than a negative is beyond me. lol

if ur speeding then your argument is void..if not then i agree.

Banned

ok, just looked this up... ohio is one of 6 states to not have any law about driving in the left lane. in pennsylvania, it is a violation to drive in the left lane unless passing traffic or allowing others to merge on to the highway. so basically, if you are in PA, it is just as illegal to drive in the left lane going slow, as it is for me to speed. so don't be a hypocrite j-cee.

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html

was just stating my opinion with limited knowledge of the road rules there..

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    ok, just looked this up... ohio is one of 6 states to not have any law about driving in the left lane. in pennsylvania, it is a violation to drive in the left lane unless passing traffic or allowing others to merge on to the highway. so basically, if you are in PA, it is just as illegal to drive in the left lane going slow, as it is for me to speed. so don't be a hypocrite j-cee.

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html
    I believe you're allowed to be in the left lane for up to 2 miles at a time. Also, if you're in the left lane, and there is a lot of traffic in the right lane, and it's tough to get over, you can be there for an extended period of time.(Basically as long as it takes until you can get over).

I remember getting pulled over before by a state cop late at night cause I was driving in the left lane. There were like no other cars on the road, and that law had just gone into effect recently at the time. He was a dickhead about it, cause I said I didn't know much about the law yet, and he said that I should go to back school or something. I got smart back with him, and told him that I was thinking of going to college to learn about the law. Then he said not to get smart, and that I'm lucky he doesn't give me a ticket for that stupid law.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

whenever people ask me what i'd do if i was granted one wish for anything to be true, i always say i wish that i had a button, in my car, that had the ability to banish faggits who drove too slow in the left lane to the depths of cambodia to languish for the remainder of their homosexual lives ... it should be illegal to drive in the left lane if you are going under 80 ... i stand by that creed

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee
    if ur speeding then your argument is void
    ^obeys the rules of the road at all times hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    whenever people ask me what i'd do if i was granted one wish for anything to be true, i always say i wish that i had a button, in my car, that had the ability to banish faggits who drove too slow in the left lane to the depths of cambodia to languish for the remainder of their homosexual lives ... it should be illegal to drive in the left lane if you are going under 80 ... i stand by that creed
    ^^
    Recenty upgraded from a bicycle to a moped that doesn't go over 40 mph.

^step ur sig combination game up

I know exactly what you mean. Fucking retards. Also, there's a max speed of 120 here...so drive that. People in the right lane are driving 90/100...so you just HAVE to drive on the left side..but when you're in a 2 lane highway, and you have Audi's, Beamers and such coming at you from behind with 160/180, you have to go back to the right lane and brake..ALL THE TIME. So it's pretty annoying. You get tickets for speeding, but there should be tickets for driving slower than the maximum speed as well.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

^god i wish america had those same laws