Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of God, please get in the right lane, you slow Fuck

'

Its legal here to turn right on red. Then again I don't drive in a city the size of LA or NYC. I did watch a van driver on my way to work turn not-so-fully-right at a 5 point intersection which was interesting today.

I agree with squeek on it god about the left lane being for 80+ mph. I too like to mash on duh gas.

This doesn't have to do with driving in the left lane, but in general if somebody is tailgating me, I have pumped my breaks various times or slowed down. Especially if I'm on a one lane road and I'm already going over the speed limit, there is no reason for some scrub to be tailgating me. Show some respect or you shouldn't be driving. One time on a one lane road the woman behind me was doing her hair or something and following me real close.. and I slowed down quick on purpose, and she had to swerve into the other lane around me and pass me in a non passing area, so she didn't run into me. She is lucky nobody was in the other lane. It would have been her fault if she ran into me too. It's against the law here to tailgate also, you can get a ticket for it.

Banned

drive's like an old cunt

I'd like to pull people over for speeding and other driving infractions. I'd be pulling people over all the time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    you're just risking an accident to get somewhere 23 seconds faster.
    One time on a one lane road the woman behind me was doing her hair or something and following me real close.. and I slowed down quick on purpose, and she had to swerve into the other lane around me and pass me in a non passing area, so she didn't run into me. She is lucky nobody was in the other lane. It would have been her fault if she ran into me too.

so you are telling me to slow down because i am "risking" an accident while you are out purposely trying to cause them??

I'd like to pull people over for speeding and other driving infractions. I'd be pulling people over all the time.
    you were a faggot hall monitor in school, weren't you?

'

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

you were a faggot hall monitor in school, weren't you?

buahahahahahahaahahahahahahah! Talk about calling it like you see it.

The point is tailgating is stupid and it would have been her fault for the accident, like I said. So if I find you tailgating me Art, I'll turn around and shoot one of your donut tires out of your 84' Rabbit.

Banned

if you wouldn't drive like a cunt, she wouldn't have been able to be tailgating you.

Yes, there are never any stupid drivers on the road text messaging, talking on the phone about McGuyver episodes, combing their mustaches(Italian and spanish girls), eating a gyro, drinking a Tab soda, and then driving head on into a big rig and being decapitated. i would like to see more big rigs drive into distracted drivers.

Banned

did you fail driver's ed? why are you so pissed off at people capable of driving above the posted speed limit? do you realize how slow 55mph is?

55 mph might feel slow on a real flat highway in Ohio. But on normal highways, it's a good speed limit. That's why the speed limit is higher in some places out west. Actually wouldn't a person going way over the speed limit be more likely to fail driver's ed? What sense did that make?

'

I noticed check two makes references to every possible odd pop culture item or trend he can find

Banned

check two is definitely........weird.

i dont kno if he is black or white, we dont kno his real name, his affiliations...nothing.

he's got to be some sort of deformed person

'

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    check two is definitely........weird.

i dont kno if he is black or white, we dont kno his real name, his affiliations...nothing.

he's got to be some sort of deformed person
    Even he has posted pics time to time. In a nut shell he is "mixed/mulatto" or something else, and uses a walk man (literally) plus doesnt appear threatening. He also lives in a town where a majority of my cousins I never speak to reside. sadly I've probably swam at his local pool when younger.

Banned

i would like to see these pics