Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: For the Love of God, please get in the right lane, you slow Fuck

What's wrong with beeping at somebody when they are doing something illegal? lol Maybe I'm trying to help them not to do something so stupid in the future.

Veteran Member

U drive with ur hand on that damn horn don't u man? U be just waitin for someone to do something. HA.

Well a lot of people have gotten killed trying to pass others in a no passing zone. It's like, either take a few minutes or seconds longer to get somewhere, or try to pass and risk getting into an accident. It doesn't sound like that difficult of a decision to me.

At stoplights, when Art is ready to make a left hand turn, I bet he's the type of person that cuts off the person that is going to go straight when the light turns green. I've had that happen a lot of times where I've had to stop quick out in the middle of the intersection, because the other stupid person doesn't want to wait for a couple cars to go by before they made the left turn. Or sometimes the person is on their phone not even paying much attention to what are they are doing.

By the way, my horn hasn't been working good lately, which is pretty annoying. lol It only works once in a while for some reason. I had gotten it 'fixed' before, and I still had problems with it afterwards.

Banned

Twink, I never said I was passing illegally. There was a dotted yellow line. In the state of PA, you are allowed to pass when there is a dotted line.

Yes, if I am the 1st person at a red light and I am making a left hand turn, I will jump the gun. If you were a curtious driver, you would wave the person on so they don't have to wait for a bunch of cars.

Also, if your horn isn't working, your car shouldn't pass inspection and you are driving illegally. Get off the road with that death trap.

P.s. I typed all of this on my blackberry while driving 85 mph and steering with my knee.

lol I don't think they check the horn during inspection. Why would I wave the person on when they are supposed to be the ones waiting? lol Should I just wave a whole line of people on that are waiting to make a left turn? If I start going straight and I run into the person making the left, it's going to be their stupidity and their fault. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue. Inpatient people are irritating, and maybe they shouldn't be on the road.

By the way, have you shot anybody yet during one of your road rages? I thought this person in the news lately might be you at first.. but they live closer to me, and they killed themselves today.

http://cbs3.com/local/john.yannarell...2.1649794.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol I don't think they check the horn during inspection.

175.76. HORNS AND WARNING
    DEVICES.
    (a) Condition of Horns and Warning Devices -
    All components of a horn or warning device
    shall be in safe operating condition as described
    in §175.80 (relating to inspection
    procedure).
    (b) Horn and Warning Device Requirements - A
    vehicle specified under this subchapter shall
    have a horn or other warning device which is
    audible under normal conditions at a distance
    of not less than 200 feet.

Well it hasn't been working good for years, and it never failed inspection. Like I said, it works once in a while. I never know when it's going to or not, so maybe it worked during each inspection. lol They charged me like 50 or 60 some dollars to try to fix it a while back, and it still didn't work good afterwards. I was thinking about using one of those horns in my car that clowns have or maybe a Jimmy Hart megaphone.

Certain areas you're not allowed to use your horn though, or you can get fined.

Banned

I was thinking about using one of those horns in my car that clowns have or maybe a Jimmy Hart megaphone.
    No vehicle shall be
    equipped with a siren, bell, whistle or similar
    device emitting any unreasonably loud or
    harsh sound except emergency vehicles and
    vehicles equipped with an anti-theft device.

Banned

Certain areas you're not allowed to use your horn though, or you can get fined.
    certain areas you're not allowed to make a left hand turn, or you get fined. that doesn't mean it's ok to not have a steering wheel.

How do you know I don't have a vehicle equipped with an anuti-theft device? Or I could get one of those siren things to put on my car that the volunteer fireman have. You seem like that type, so you probably have one yourself?

Banned

How do you know I don't have a vehicle equipped with an anuti-theft device? Or I could get one of those siren things to put on my car that the volunteer fireman have. You seem like that type, so you probably have one yourself?
    if you have a vehicle that is so old that the horn doesn't even work, i don't see a need to have an anti-theft device.

nothing i hate more than volunteer firemen. they are fucking weird.

A horn can stop working good for various reasons, not just age.

Have you ever hooked up with a female volunteer firefighter in the past? Don't lie. lol Do you know if volunteer firefighters are required to be chubby? I never saw one that wasn't.

Banned

i know one who wanted to hook up with me. and yes she's chubby. haha. it's a shame because before she got chubby, she was hot.

An act of God

As someone from Hamilton Oh. who drives through there all the time, people in Ohio can't drive. They'll go either too slow or too fast and they think they're the only people on earth everywhere they go. Just accept that sometimes you're going to be stuck for awhile and move on. No use getting pissed.
    I've been broad sided by a full size van when my car was just sitting, I've had people go left of center, I've had people sit in front of me and honk the horn calling me an ass hole because they've tried to enter an exit to a parking lot at the same time I am leaving and there are even arrows painted on the asphault telling them out rather than in.

People piss me off in the car here all the time. Still, Connecticut drivers are the worst.
    Never had someone sit directly behind me with their fucking brights on for an hour and a half before my trip there.