Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would Cigarettes Be Safer If.... ?

if a person smoked a pack a day and quit, theyd be saving two thousand dollars a year
    ridiculous

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

HETEPU

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    People who smoke also want to kill themselves, imo.
    It's funny and not in a ha ha kinda way, I was thinking the other day how if someone cuts them self or is suicidal we pronounce them mental ill (normally worse terminology is used by most) and often they are looked down upon. We lock them up for their own good. Yet the very same who label these people mentally ill often partake in one or a number of socially acceptable ways to kill one self. Alcohol abuse, smoking, gluttony etc.

I bet if these people were told that the reason they do these things is because they are mentally ill they'd probably get mad.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    HETEPU

It's funny and not in a ha ha kinda way, I was thinking the other day how if someone cuts them self or is suicidal we pronounce them mental ill (normally worse terminology is used by most) and often they are looked down upon. We lock them up for their own good. Yet the very same who label these people mentally ill often partake in one or a number of socially acceptable ways to kill one self. Alcohol abuse, smoking, gluttony etc.

I bet if these people were told that the reason they do these things is because they are mentally ill they'd probably get mad.

SHEM HETEP

I agree.

People who partake in some of these things know they are bad habits, but cannot or will not give it up. It is a mental illness, imo.

they would probably argue that we're all gonna die one day anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    It's plain and simple they want to kill 85% of us
    truth....Population control.........

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post

they're a bit pricey. have you tried them? how do they compare to the inhalators?

i've tried the nicotine patches before but they just made me smoke more. when i managed to quit for 2 weeks that time i was using the inhalators.
    theyre actually like 75% cheaper then regular cigarettes after you buy the starter kit so you make your money back quick. i did try them and they feel like regular cigarettes but im not a regular smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Even if the additives are not added, there is still something wrong with burning a plant and inhaling it's smoke.
    Use moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    My point exactly.

Smoke is foriegn to the body. This is why we all cough when we smoke the first few times and even afterwards. Our bodies detect an intruder and are trying to get rid of it immediately.

The only purpose in smoking anything is to make you forget about your current situation, calm you down, make you feel relaxed, etc. All of this can be done through much safer and healthier means. Even when the ancient shamans and seers would smoke whatever was in thier pipes, they would accompany it with the necessary chants, drums and hymns. So it was for contacting other worlds and beings, not just for the sake of getting fucked up and the only did it when they had to. Even still, they were a long way down on the totem pole because thier predecessors could do such things just by drawing in the proper breath.

The safest cigarettes are the ones that stay unlit and unbought.
    The white buffalo calf women brought us the pipe during a hardship in our history so that we can communicate with creator and pray. Please be respectful.