Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Gravel Pit he WU travel to 2,000 B.C. w/ dinosaurs. The WU are extreme Christians

^^^^

Yeah but the question was about Jesus`s existance...surly these men wouldn`t have died if there was no such person as Jesus or they made him up in there minds ????

whether or not christainity is the right path (which i believe it is ) is another question, but even all those people you mentioned believed in somthing rational because it does exist..whether that is david karesh or the koran which says there are virgins in heaven...these things exist and are not made up outta thin air...same with Jesus.

peace be with you !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    ^^^^

Yeah but the question was about Jesus`s existance...surly these men wouldn`t have died if there was no such person as Jesus or they made him up in there minds ????

there's no proof that the people that died for jesus ever existed. the 4 gospels weren't written until after this so-called jesus left earth.

if u watch closely the button he pressed shows 2,000,000 b.c. mef however fucked it up

hilarious thread!

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFLAGCHIEF36 View Post
    if u watch closely the button he pressed shows 2,000,000 b.c. mef however fucked it up
    correct. haha.

But to whoever said my long post was pointless, I was asked to provide evidence, I did. Interestingly no reply...

(for the record i think religion is poison, but denying Jesus existed as a person is just ridiculous)

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^i need to pick it apart before i reply

but on first view it just seems like a bunch of rhetoric and speculation. theres no hard evidence there. just passing references to a man.

a man, that existed, and did stuff.

just like the millions of other men who existed and did stuff at the same time.

Why are there still people who believe in a God? That's soooooooooooo 1000's. I mean, we are all intellectual people now right? So there's no need to believe anymore, we understand. And if you do still believe that just means you're afraid. Of everything, life, death, everything. So that makes you WEAK.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    and you think christ was born. what does that show about your intelligence?
    Never in the main thread do i state i believe in Jesus Christ. All i said was the video shows them going to "2,000 B.C." you cadaverous cunt-bag.

Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    p.s i dont get the whole point of the thread. christianity & dinosaurs conflict how????
    i never bothered with religion - as you may be able to tell
    Extreme Christians believe the world was created only a couple of thousand years ago. There are even amusement parks made by Christians for Christians showing humans and dinosaurs living together peacefully and bashing science facts.

^I hope that christians never stop believing that.

Saw some show a while back with some extreme christian explaining & proving why humans and dinosaurs lived side by side. Haven't laughed that hard in years.