Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: List the positive of Islam

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    lacey + han, muslims are fighting everyone in the world right now, regardless of if anything was done to them or not.

its easy to blame the west for 'bombing kuwait' but it seems to be hard to blame the muslim world for bombing everyone else.

god ray j's such a faggot lol
    man just look at the muslim world in the past 100 years. count how many were a colony of England or France.

nearly all.

colonisation didnt treat the Muslim nations well. the western powers took all the good shit and left the Muslim nations with bad infastructure and in general a shitty country. ofcourse cant blame the west cause the Muslim nations should sort themselves out. but you cannot deny the negative impact of being colonised.

also note that a Muslim country hasnt bombed a Christian one in a very very long time. yes terrorism is a problem but terrorists do not represent a nation. you get extremists because they are a product of their environment. if you grow up in a world were everyone hates you because of your religion however much tolerance your religion teaches you your gonna fall into the trap of hate.

look at the breeding grounds for terrorists and its mainly the UK, France, Germany and then the fucked up Muslim countries like Somalia, Pakistan and Yemen. contrary to popular belief there is no extremist recruiting in many Arab countries.

the reason for this is because these ppl are exposed to hate. i can see the hate here in England. i go to a University in London similar to the one that Nigerian bomber went to. these are some of the top universities in the world and they have alot of Muslim students. iv been to the Islamic society and i know alot of guys with radical beliefs. but its all reaction to the politics of the world today and from what i can gather alot of frustration.

lets be real Muslim countries are irrelevant in todays world, none have a say in world politics at all. they are weak. if you had one Muslim country which was a world power you wouldnt actually get all this hate. cause then the Muslim world would have a nation to look up to and follow in its footsteps. its how the Muslim world has functioned since the time of the Caliphates.

As iv mentioned before its all politics, nothing to do with religion. actually looking at Islam as a religion is wrong, cause if you take the word Muslim which means someone who submits to God you can apply to everyone who follows the word of God. so Christians and Jews can be termed as Muslims. ppl need to understand that.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

^ i hope they get it

when we start fighting back, they call it hatred/ terrorism

I would argue that in Islam's defense most of the things I would criticize are Arabian customs not actual Islamic tenets. The Koran is just a rewrite of the Bible with a bit of new directors cut that wasn't in the original editions.

It's the other Muslim books that have the problems.

But if you take away those "bad" elements of Islam all you're left with is the regular old Bible... in a fancy looking Arabic font...

Most of the KTL of Islam came from their geography not their religion. They sat between three continents. They got the culture and understanding of Asia, the fierce warrior craft of Europe, and the rugged lifestyle associated with the North African Deserts.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar