Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: List the positive of Islam

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

TSA brings up some good points

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Dude stop being annoying loool.

I grew up in a moderate muslim household so i know hoe the moderates practice it and what verses from the Qua ran they relate to.
    your family is moderate cause they know that shit's bogus.
    or else they'd be all about it. You're not even muslim dude. you've said your not and you don't practice it, so you can argue with me for the sake of internet hatred but you grew up with it around you and made the concious decision to ditch that shit cause you in the end of the day agree with me.

islam has no space for moderation, either go all the fuck in or go to hell, literally.

and you only go to hell for a little bit then go to heaven, so why waste your whole life time washing your asshole to precision.

i really wish islam would leave my country. If you look at the islamic parts and the christian parts you'll realize that that shit makes ppl ignorant, robs them of individuality and humanity, and keeps them trapped in a cultural cage of judgement, violence, and real mental slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    or else they'd be all about it. You're not even muslim dude. you've said your not and you don't practice it, so you can argue with me for the sake of internet hatred but you grew up with it around you and made the concious decision to ditch that shit cause you in the end of the day agree with me.

islam has no space for moderation, either go all the fuck in or go to hell, literally.

and you only go to hell for a little bit then go to heaven, so why waste your whole life time washing your asshole to precision.

i really wish islam would leave my country. If you look at the islamic parts and the christian parts you'll realize that that shit makes ppl ignorant, robs them of individuality and humanity, and keeps them trapped in a cultural cage of judgement, violence, and real mental slavery.
    Look chritianity islam and jeudaism are the worst when it comes to true spirituality i agree, iam more inclined to the buddhist, hindu, toaist area, i know western religions suck iam not saying they dont, iam just saying there are some good points to islam that i have seen practised by IDEAL muslims.

Most religious people are clost peadophile scumbags who use religion as a cover yeah i know they use it aas a curtain to hide there fucked up humanity, but islam does have a few good points init thats why its such a big religion with so many famous practionaers.

The entire heavyweight elite hip hop roster is muslim for a reason. it transforms the slum dwellers to good people man, simple as that.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

TSA would be at peace if all the muslims were burnt on a stake.

as far as i know, the essential islam does not degrade women. also, during the crussades, muslims were way more tolerant than catholics from western europe. muslim anti-semitism has exploded after the establishment of israel. anti-semitism in western europe is way more older.

the regimes off certain arab countries today, darfur, arab kalifathes and the ottoman empire is a tottaly different topic.

stereotypes are dangerous.

islamic architecture is the shit

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    TSA would be at peace if all the muslims were burnt on a stake.
    wich make naything he has to contribute to this thread doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    TSA brings up some good points

cosign

peace tissa

Islam is the devil.

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    cosign

peace tissa

Islam is the devil.

peace be with you !

he brings up points that should be looked into - not automatically believed

Banned

this is very true

i wouldn't be at peace if muslims were burnt at the stake, its not their fault anyways cause their parents probably forced them into it.

my issue is that they should leave others the fuck alone and do their own thing
    but they wont, they actively participate in fucking up things for non muslims with no justification.

like do you REALLY think muslims give that much a fuck about palestine or are they they just hateful ppl that have been given a chance to be hateful

were they wilding out THIS hard when that same shitty ass piece of land was a british colony? or when the whole damn middle east was a basically a british colony.
    Or a turkish colony?

no seriously? did they JUST NOW 'lose' that land?

i wouldn't be at peace if muslims were burnt at the stake, its not their fault anyways cause their parents probably forced them into it.

but they wont, they actively participate in fucking up things for non muslims with no justification.

like do you REALLY think muslims give that much a fuck about palestine or are they they just hateful ppl that have been given a chance to be hateful

were they wilding out THIS hard when that same shitty ass piece of land was a british colony? or when the whole damn middle east was a basically a british colony.
    Or a turkish colony?

no seriously? did they JUST NOW 'lose' that land?
    Good point tissa

I also believe they don`t really care about palestine (except the palestinians) also alot of the surrounding arab countries hate palestinians because they all came to there countries and tried to take over eg.. lebanon and jordan...its countries like saudi arabia and iran and eygpt ( but egypt uses it to try and be more islamic and try to sooth there arab complex) that are pushing the agenda and that is all linked back to islam because they are the homes of islam....Really I don`t blame the people but I do aswell because like you said they are forced into islam and some places kill them if they convert, but at the same time they could choose not to follow it and even become secret christians if they want, but they don`t they all love that stuff (islam) and can`t wait to committe some sort of jihad...So really they can be blamed.

peace be with you !

Muslims don't bounce from continent to continent conquering the Natives of those continents in the name of Islam - christians do that - this is a white christian dominated world - why ?

were they wilding out THIS hard when that same shitty ass piece of land was a british colony?
    is it really a shitty piece of land ?

and when was it a british colony ?

or when the whole damn middle east was a basically a british colony.
    Or a turkish colony?

when ?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

LOL!

COME ON SON!!

You serrisly tellign me with a straight face that these Christians/evngelicals/catholics are not supremely ignorant too??

These bible bashers are the most ignant people ive ever heard!

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Good point tissa

I also believe they don`t really care about palestine (except the palestinians) also alot of the surrounding arab countries hate palestinians because they all came to there countries and tried to take over eg.. lebanon and jordan...its countries like saudi arabia and iran and eygpt ( but egypt uses it to try and be more islamic and try to sooth there arab complex) that are pushing the agenda and that is all linked back to islam because they are the homes of islam....Really I don`t blame the people but I do aswell because like you said they are forced into islam and some places kill them if they convert, but at the same time they could choose not to follow it and even become secret christians if they want, but they don`t they all love that stuff (islam) and can`t wait to committe some sort of jihad...So really they can be blamed.

peace be with you !

Christians

Christians