Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cure for Cancer(video)

The ABBOTT

no you fucking failure im not. obviously the doctors that run the site and video i posted that you were to fucking stupid click on know this as well.

im just the only to post it on this site

your gonna have to step up your game noob

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    there is no money in it, its fucking dirt cheap.

thats why its suppressed. big pharma would lose billions. on the other hand cancer rates are rising so theyre making more money.

they are publically traded companies THAT HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION to increase shareholder value.

if the drug companies cured disease they would go bankrupt. conflict of interest?

and you obviously know nothing about homeopathy so you should stop making yourself look foolish cuz anyone that knows can see you dont know shit.

homeopathy had 92% success rate in curing swine flu during the last break out

yea and weed is expensive because its not a cheap weed...smh.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

Maybe we can RZArect Too Poetic and ask him how well homeopathy worked for his cancer.

The ABBOTT

while your at it resurect the chemo patients and ask them too

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Veteran Member

while your at it resurect the chemo patients and ask them too
    Well there are lots of living chemo patients who survived cancer because of their chemotherapy that you could ask. Don't know of anyone who cured their cancer by drinking diluted liquids. There are tragic results from living in a fantasy world and denying real science.

The ABBOTT

but theres alot more people dead

wheres the huge base of surviving chemo patients?
    2 out of 34 people survive that shit
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 12-26-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Veteran Member

but theres alot more people dead

wheres the huge base of surviving chemo patients?
    2 out of 34 people survive that shit
    Where are you getting you statistics? Not questioning, just asking.

The fact is, that cancer is deadly and not even chemo always helps, but I can guarantee you that if all you do is drink some fucking diluted concoction your cancer will just keep metastasizing into other areas of your body. Too Poetic might have lived had he begun treatment earlier. Maybe the cancer still would have killed him. Maybe not. But he was pretty fucked by the time he let that shit grow into his lungs. Maybe if idiots hadn't been feeding him garbage by telling him he could survive it with bullshit herbs and juice he might have lived longer or still be around.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 12-27-2009 at 12:28 AM.

Banned

thats the thing. I kno about cancer first hand because i have family who dealt and currently deal with it....

DOctors are not against any form of natural or herbal shit, so long as it does not have a negative effect on treatment.

Basically, keeping your body strong with vitamins, ,minerals etc., helps you get thru the treatment better.

But trying to sit here and poo poo cancer like, 'oh they can easily cure it' is just stupid.

Acting like you have all the answers...its ridiculous

The ABBOTT

what are the causes of cancer?
    is there one cause? or many contributing factors?
    what are they?
    why do more people have cancer now then ever before? especially in america which takes more pharmaceutical drugs and more diets then any other country?
    why is it projected that every one in two people will have cancer in the future?

Banned

what are the causes of cancer?
    is there one cause? or many contributing factors?
    what are they?
    why do more people have cancer now then ever before? especially in america which takes more pharmaceutical drugs and more diets then any other country?
    why is it projected that every one in two people will have cancer in the future?
    well, first of all, we are living alot longer than we used too. So that is ONE factor.

There are a number of them.

I dont see what that has to do with you claiming you know the cure for cancer.

The ABBOTT

cuz if you hit your hand with a hammer, then go to your doctor and say my hand hurts, he will give you some pills to mask the pain.

Im telling you to stop hitting your hand with a hammer

and if you do heres something that will heal it, not mask the symptoms

ps. you didnt answer any of those questions i asked

Banned

cuz if you hit your hand with a hammer, then go to your doctor and say my hand hurts, he will give you some pills to mask the pain.

Im telling you to stop hitting your hand with a hammer

and if you do heres something that will heal it, not mask the symptoms

ps. you didnt answer any of those questions i asked

ok, i see what your saying.

To prevent cancer, do those things. And your right, they may help.

BUT, once you already HAVE cancer, treatment is necessary.

And you asked alot of questions.

I answered one....Why is cancer more prevelant now??? Because we LIVE LONGER. Look at the statistics for most cancers when they begin to occur.

Rarely does it happen in younger people, but if it does, its at certain ages.

And it all depends on which cancer we are talking about.

Its not as cut and dry as you are making it seem.

Cancer has been around forever.

Im not a pro, I dont kno exactly what outside factors cause or trigger it, but I do kno what cancer does.

Maybe environmental factors have nothing to do with it. Maybe its just how your wired in certain cases.

I think its different because its not really a disease per se.....its your own cells in your own body killing you off basically by eating away at your organs.

The ABBOTT

it is environmental factors

what else has changed from the time forgotten when diabetes, cancer, and other chronic illnesses barely existed?

the water you drink is different, the air you breath is different, the food you eat is different.(what is different about these?)

virtually all disease manifest from some kind of nutritional deficiency(beyond and including the basic vitamins and minerals)

what elements does a human body need to function proprley?

what does it take for the body to function in a state of homeostasis?

Homeostasis (from Greek: ὅμοιος, homoios, "similar"; and ἵστημι, histēmi, "standing still"; defined by Walter Bradford Cannon in 1929 + 1932[1]) is the property of a system, either open or closed, that regulates its internal environment and tends to maintain a stable, constant condition. Typically used to refer to a living organism
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 12-26-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Banned

ok.....prove this, number one.

secondly, mislabelling it as a CURE for Cancer is not good.

Its just preventative measure.