Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cure for Cancer(video)

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The ABBOTT

and a few other disease

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

wtf is this shit?

Post the cure,this video seems like a scam and shit with all the "mystery" behind it,asking for your information...fuck outta here BUT

The part about the pharmaceuticals is correct,however the only real way to cure AIDS,cancer,or any ailment of the body doesnt take a minute to understand...the cure is:

EAT RAW FOOD ONLY.
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

The ABBOTT

in a nutshell the cure is oxygen and alkalizing the body

This is true. It is literally impossible for cancer to form or grow in a person who is on the right diet, and who's organs receive the right amount of oxygen. If you make the body non-acidic, you will be cured of cancer. Provided that the cancer hasn't already done severe damage to vital organs, you can completely recover from cancer by alkalizing the body. That said, it is next to impossible, not to mention extremely expensive to do right. Alkaline diets should be the number one treatment for cancer. Then again, the drug companies wouldn't make any money off of it, and that is why it is not taught in med school, and is not used in cancer treatment. The medical community would lose an incredible amount of money if cancer was cured through diet. Think of all the drugs such as chemotherapy that wouldn't be prescribed, and all of the surgeries that wouldn't be performed. Makes you sick huh? Literally.

The ABBOTT

this cure is extremely cheap

just 2 1/2 cents a day

Water that has the correct ph balance alone will cost you more than $5 a day.

The ABBOTT

this has to do with food grade hydrogen peroxide

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    This is true. It is literally impossible for cancer to form or grow in a person who is on the right diet, and who's organs receive the right amount of oxygen. If you make the body non-acidic, you will be cured of cancer. Provided that the cancer hasn't already done severe damage to vital organs, you can completely recover from cancer by alkalizing the body. That said, it is next to impossible, not to mention extremely expensive to do right. Alkaline diets should be the number one treatment for cancer. Then again, the drug companies wouldn't make any money off of it, and that is why it is not taught in med school, and is not used in cancer treatment. The medical community would lose an incredible amount of money if cancer was cured through diet. Think of all the drugs such as chemotherapy that wouldn't be prescribed, and all of the surgeries that wouldn't be performed. Makes you sick huh? Literally.

what about young children who get cancer?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The ABBOTT

what about them?

can someone explain why when i click food grade hydrogen peroxide it takes me to the FILA snaeker site?

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    what about young children who get cancer?
    Be more specific. What about them? If you are asking if a alkaline diet is safe for children, the answer is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    this has to do with food grade hydrogen peroxide
    i know nothing about this here. It is true that if your PH level is right, you will not get cancer though. Cancer cells just cannot form or grow in a non-acidic environment. unfortunately. it is very difficult thing to accomplish for most of us. Do some research on it if you are interested in a alkaline diet.
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 12-23-2009 at 10:50 AM.

How is it expensive?

Maybe the so called "treatments" they prescribe are expensive ,but the switch from a diet based on processed/cooked food to a completely RAW food diet is no more or less than your weekly grocery bill.

It literally takes not even 2 seconds to cure aids,etc,it only takes the understanding that you are what you eat,and the Raw food diet is the only way for the body to work at maximum capacity,mentally,physically and spiritually.
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Be more specific. What about them? If you are asking if a alkaline diet is safe for children, the answer is yes.

im asking how some kids get cancer if your saying that its all about how they live? they've barley lived.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The ABBOTT

yes. the world we live in now is far different then 20-50 years ago when kids getting cancer was unheard of