Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cure for Cancer(video)

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    im asking how some kids get cancer if your saying that its all about how they live? they've barley lived.
    it could be the diet of the baby's mother.

and the babys diet for however long it lived.
    We do it for the people.

Banned

its hard to believe anything you people say because you have been wrong about so many things

Banned

Either way, both sides should always be presented for a fair and unbiased observation

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/popu...a/Raw_Food.htm

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

one day yall will just stop the bullshit and give Elijah his props

The ABBOTT

have you read medicines of the prophet? if not i recommend to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

have you read medicines of the cockpit? maverick and goose give great tips on how to avoid cancer and herpes using jet fuel and pretzels. if not i recommend to you.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The ABBOTT

i post the cure for cancer and you post this?!

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    i post the cure for cancer and you post this?!

dude its just that seriously i feel if the cure for cancer really existed they would make it readily available and start saving peoples lives.

a lot of doctors are duesh bags (all smug and shit), but theres still a decent amount that want to help people, and are very smart individuals to boot.

if there was a real cure for cancer out there i feel like these people would make it available to as many people as possible.

theres reason to be suspect of the powers at be, but to think everyone of power is suspect is really depressing. to think there is no good will in the world besides the disenfranchised and powerless is absurd bro.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

dude its just that seriously i feel if the cure for cancer really existed they would make it readily available and start saving peoples lives.

who has it and who would make it readily available ?

a lot of doctors are duesh bags (all smug and shit), but theres still a decent amount that want to help people, and are very smart individuals to boot.

the "duesh bags" as you call them get together and hide their stash and the information on how they got that stash - the good ones - they don't and won't unite to get anything good accomplished -

if there was a real cure for cancer out there i feel like these people would make it available to as many people as possible.

why would they do that when they can make millions or billions from selling the cure to rich people who want to live ?

theres reason to be suspect of the powers at be, but to think everyone of power is suspect is really depressing. to think there is no good will in the world besides the disenfranchised and powerless is absurd bro.
    hey, just go on and believe that there is no cure - don't be depressed

Veteran Member

Fuck that, even the smug douche bags would be all over that to get credit and much $$$$ for it. There's no way you could orchestrate a vast conspiracy to suppress evidence of a cure for cancer and all the homeopathy shit Palehorse posts is pseudoscience with no medical value.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    who has it and who would make it readily available ?

the "duesh bags" as you call them get together and hide their stash and the information on how they got that stash - the good ones - they don't and won't unite to get anything good accomplished -

why would they do that when they can make millions or billions from selling the cure to rich people who want to live ?

hey, just go on and believe that there is no cure - don't be depressed

no one. thats my point.

a ridiculous claim.

a decent claim, but it totally negates any possibility of good people. theres too much of a conspiracy theory tip with this and the previous post statement.

i will. humans have a tendency to overvalue themselves and their capabilities. only 500 years ago we didnt know there was another half to the world.

The ABBOTT

there is no money in it, its fucking dirt cheap.

thats why its suppressed. big pharma would lose billions. on the other hand cancer rates are rising so theyre making more money.

they are publically traded companies THAT HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION to increase shareholder value.

if the drug companies cured disease they would go bankrupt. conflict of interest?

and you obviously know nothing about homeopathy so you should stop making yourself look foolish cuz anyone that knows can see you dont know shit.

homeopathy had 92% success rate in curing swine flu during the last break out

The ABBOTT

Im one of those idiots your talking about! holy shit! i better read a book
    fixed

Wu Vatican

The cure for cancer is so simple, and yet only this nigga knows about it?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.