To be on you..... My head down... A small nice design. . P .. Hat.. This isn't 2008 ... Its.. 2009 ... 2010... You know.... What a special... Day... I wish.. She was here.... ..looking at me.... Ha....! She must be somewhere .. Else... .. They must be somewhere else... ! Fifteen or sixteen... Ha... !.. Them shoes.. Mousse... Or hair spray.. .. From.. .close... I'm.. Touched... 2 days... Left... Very.. Happy. .. Lucky.... He is .. Beautiful... I'll ball tomorrow.. Or everything... Way... Its.. How time.. Flys..... I wonder.... Looking... Distinct... In my head.. I wish you the best.... How old are you.. Today... I'm an idiot... It just felt .. Well..... Tito.. Not even close.. What the fudge... I don't play baseball .. .. Basketball..!. .. I got j's... I felt weird... .. Was i wrong. ? .. Hi you.. .. In a car... With you .. Its up to me... I would want to .. If we leave... With a hug.. Or a handshake.. I'll be cool.. Who knows.. Thank you for ...: Can we tell ? ... Its no big deal... It would be wrong.. I can't tell .. .. For reals.... I leave... . .. A pat on the back i think .... For being a part of my life ... Even for a little bit.. .. Time... Has kind of made me understand.. The beginning was enough... I'll try to go.. .. I have to say it ... I macked on you .. ! .. Bye.. Take care... Thank you ... For that ... I mean.. You had nice.. Skin.. Bye...

A high in my life .. .. You were .. Down.... And now.. I'm old..