0 0%
  • KILL DAT NOISE

0 0%
  • HATE IT

1 100.00%

Thread: Charles hamilton-normalcy lp review

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Charles hamilton-normalcy lp review

You can hate the emo rapper or love the emo rapper, or you can hate Charles Hamilton or love Charles Hamilton, but when you heard one of his many mix tapes or street albums IE “Normalcy” or “The Pink Lava lamp” or his shelved opus “The Perfect Life”. And when “Normalcy” opens with a funny proclamation for a song title “New Music from Charles Hamilton” which Charles proclaims “he's back” and lyrically the dude isn't the most complicated or vocally complex but dude is the everyday man rapper that allot people strive but few have the funny bones and authenticity to pull it off.

From the illness on the boards to lovely lady records like “Baby Says What I Want” to the emotional pulls in “See & Say” it's hard not to hate a guy the idolizes “Sonic the Hedgehog” whom stated allot on his now defunct blog (paraphrasing) “bury himself in music”. And thus the result of no content since being dropped from his label right before his album “The Perfect Life” dropped and thus “Normalcy” is the result.

Overall I'm giving this LP a solid 4 out of a solid 5 just for the fact lyrically and beat wise dude never slacks and knows how to tug on them heart strings. To also say this album is more focused than both his unbridled debuts that neither hit the shelf, let's hope the hedgehog can drop more speedier stuff like this.

LINK 2 THE MUSIC
    http://kevinnottingham.com/2009/12/2...cy/#more-27048
    Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 12-28-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Suga Duga

I refuse to listen to rappers that can get slapped down and robbed by a 5-year old

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suga Duga View Post
    I refuse to listen to rappers that can get slapped down and robbed by a 5-year old
    okay addicted to crack juelz lol it's okay