Thread: Spirit Animals

Default Spirit Animals

I had a spiritual session with a native american woman the other day and met my spirit animals. Is anyone familiar with this? Has anyone met their animals? I'll share my experience after i eat. It was a powerful moment to say the least.

I heard so many wonderful stories about it. I have yet to do that. Thats also how you get your spirit name to many native american tribes.
    Break fast is served

clean up on aisle 3.

anyway.
    we began with a visualization under deep hypnosis.

i was walking on a beach under a clear starry night sky, towards a glowing light.
    i approached the light which turned out to be a bonfire.
    i stood and connected with the flames.
    as i stared into the fire a form appeared.
    i was instructed to call the form forward out of the flame....

at first i thought it was a brown/gray dog or wolf. but after looking closer it was a fox.
    the fox was wounded. its head hung low and limping. i felt a tear trickle down my cheek IRL.

i was asked to connect with it and that brother fox had something to teach me.
    the fox didn't speak, but i understood him. "SURVIVAL"
    i began to stroke his back and realized that he wasn't brown/gray. it was dust and dirt.
    i kept stroking him and a bright firey orange color began to show thru.
    tears were flowing. i was weeping because i knew that i was the one who abused him.

once he was clean, i was asked to let him go back to the flame. he leaped high into the flame. he was healed.

i then was told that there was another form. i stared into the flame again. i called the form forward.
    a lil long tailed monkey leaped out into my arms and immediately started playing around with my head and ears. i laughed out loud. he wanted to teach me about having fun.

i didn't want to let the monkey go. but i was asked to let him return. i was given the instructions on how to call them onto this plane and did so a few a few times. each time they appeared on command.

i was then asked to increase the flame's intensity as high as i could.
    i increased my breathing and concentration and the bonfire became HUGE like a housefire.
    i was then asked to decrease the fire to candle size flame. i slowed my breathing, relaxed and it happened.

i was asked to take the flame and place it in my heart because it was my spirit.

i then was slowly brought back out of hypnosis.

it was robby boypussy deep.
    Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 12-29-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Veteran Member

Interesting.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    I had a spiritual session with a native american woman the other day and met my spirit animals. Is anyone familiar with this? Has anyone met their animals? I'll share my experience after i eat. It was a powerful moment to say the least.
    I am familiar with this only through the works of Carlos Castaneda in "The Teachings from Don Juan" and "Journey to Ixtlan:The Lessons of Don Juan"
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    clean up on aisle 3.

anyway.
    we began with a visualization under deep hypnosis.

i was walking on a beach under a clear starry night sky, towards a glowing light.
    i approached the light which turned out to be a bonfire.
    i stood and connected with the flames.
    as i stared into the fire a form appeared.
    i was instructed to call the form forward out of the flame....

at first i thought it was a brown/gray dog or wolf. but after looking closer it was a fox.
    the fox was wounded. its head hung low and limping. i felt a tear trickle down my cheek IRL.

i was asked to connect with it and that brother fox had something to teach me.
    the fox didn't speak, but i understood him. "SURVIVAL"
    i began to stroke his back and realized that he wasn't brown/gray. it was dust and dirt.
    i kept stroking him and a bright firey orange color began to show thru.
    tears were flowing. i was weeping because i knew that i was the one who abused him.

once he was clean, i was asked to let him go back to the flame. he leaped high into the flame. he was healed.

i then was told that there was another form. i stared into the flame again. i called the form forward.
    a lil long tailed monkey leaped out into my arms and immediately started playing around with my head and ears. i laughed out loud. he wanted to teach me about having fun.

i didn't want to let the monkey go. but i was asked to let him return. i was given the instructions on how to call them onto this plane and did so a few a few times. each time they appeared on command.

i was then asked to increase the flame's intensity as high as i could.
    i increased my breathing and concentration and the bonfire became HUGE like a housefire.
    i was then asked to decrease the fire to candle size flame. i slowed my breathing, relaxed and it happened.

i was asked to take the flame and place it in my heart because it was my spirit.

i then was slowly brought back out of hypnosis.

it was robby boypussy deep.
    Crow, this is by far some of the illest and most inspiring shit I've read in a cool minute. Do you know of any literature that could help one connect with thier spirit animals? I'm in a really shitty part of GA and I just don't trust any of these hypnotists. Besides, you're hard pressed to find any Native Americans in the deep south of the United States. Also, the techniques that you used to bring your spirit animals into this realm, can anyone practice them or is it only available after you've been under hypnosis and made contact?

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    I am familiar with this only through the works of Carlos Castaneda in "The Teachings from Don Juan" and "Journey to Ixtlan:The Lessons of Don Juan"
    Thought, I've seen this cat's books NUMEROUS times. Every time I hit up the book store in fact. I always mean to pick one up, the only thing is, I don't know where to start! Do you know which book is the first? For some reason I was drawn to, "The Fire Within" and "Tales of Power". If possible, some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Peace.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

I think mine was a small rodent (i was slightly disappointed lol), "having the skill to enter and leave unseen in a crowd or group" or something like that. Found out through an animal totem card deck like 10 years ago. not sure how legit that is though.

well to start, hypnosis is not a trance or sleeping state.
    its a relaxed state of high suggestibility.

think of it like "simon says". you repeatedly obey commands, after a while your conscious mind relinquishes control and the subconscious is left unguarded. thats when you lose the game, because your subconscious is getting unfiltered commands that may or may NOT be prefaced with "simon says"

actually simon says is a game of resisting hypnosis.

so... the hypnotist uses this technique to get your mind to lower its guard on the subconscious.

SPIRIT ANIMALS
    since you will be traveling deep into the subconscious, you will really need a spirit guide on this mission. your guide will allow your conscious mind to fully relax rather than you trying to "think" your way thru the process.

as far as books go, not to sound like an ass, just google it. idk. i find that some things are best when experienced. life teaches us that you only KNOW something when it has been experienced.

finding a hynotist...
    if you really want to do it, take a trip to a big city. ATL, Charlotte, Florida has a relatively sizeable native population. try Pensacola. or somehwere in the panhandle.

there are always solutions to any problem, its all about how far you are willing to go to solve it.

I've felt very animistic presences and clearly visualized them many of the times I've meditated with salvia divinorum. most often they took the shape of a giant bird, like a condor with patterns on it's wings.

at first it was kind of unsettling, the salvia trip would bring back memories I didn't know were there, like watching a home video from a time I was too young to remember, but it also gave me a sense of fear and uncertainty like reality was a trick and all I had ever thought to be true was a lie. I started reading more about animistic spirituality shortly after the first time and the more I learned and discovered, the more the image of the bird began to intrigue me.

so I tried again and again, I would smoke salvia ans lay still with my eyes closed as if i was waiting on it, but failed to see it. finally I let go of the fear and decided to let my experiences teach me, instead of trying to manipulate them. I never saw the bird after that, but one day I had the most amazing euphoric experience, it felt like I was soaring through the sky and I was looking down on the rooftops in my town.

I think it's very interesting to note that the bird I visualized was probably responsible for the feelings of confusion I had at first. I always pictured it sitting on a perch slowly beating it's wings at me in fragmented images, like a flipbook animation or something, with a cruel look on it's face like it was mocking me or laughing at my ignorance.

but the first time I smoked salvia after having my revelation of sorts, it was completely unlike any experience I had up until that point, where as all the others had a similar feel to them. I want to say that the feeling of soaring through the sky and the constantly appearing bird were connected, but I haven't smoked it since and it's been a good 18 months since my last experience. I felt at the time that it had taken me where I wanted to be, but the longer I go, the more questions come to mind.

I'm sure I'll meditate with salvia more in the future.

Crow, have you ever been to Cherokee? it can't be far from where you stay, I recommend it, really cool place.