Especially like intellectually, whenever theres an Englishman around, or if theyre in England, they get kinda uncomfortable like theyre about to say something stupid. I think its the accent or something.

Its like whenever a big shot American who is super confident in his home country is over here doing shit, he always acts subservient to his English masters. He just smiles and gets it over with. Theres like this hidden wall of uber fear/respect for the Englishman. LOL dont worry guise we're not gonna take our county back calm down LOLZ

And why do so many Americans, when they get rich, start speaking with an English accent? It embarrassing.

Take someone like Hugh Grant. This is the image 98% of americans have of the Englishman. Whenever I see him around American girls, they are just so ready to fuck him at the drop of a top hat. Like you can just see it they would do just about fucking anything right now for him.

I dont get why so many hot American woman get together with dumb Englishmen, just because theyre english. Like Gwen Stefani, or Brittany Murphy.

Id apply this to Irishmen aswell. Americans fucking love the Irish. Like Colin Farrell. Hes like a god.

Thorts?