Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Said in words

Default Re: Said in words

hahah trash huh?

let me take you down memory lane 3 hours ago

your play with words and ya rhymes are spoken for
    just ask the girl on 6th steet screamin, "IM A WHORE"!
    weak punchlines plus no skill, equals the phrase "i'll verbaly kill you Skale"
    chain smoker, so what? i got nothing better to do except destroy my lungs
    stick to the facts, your whole styles whack, your jokes are jokes, that's exact
    crack, who u r to claim, when i 'rock' the mic, your exposed, fake its-snot cocaine
    your lame, another dickride screamin fuck fortune and fame, oh well, guess u beat me to the 'game'
    you couldnt see my mental plain, even if i stuck u in a 747 with binoculars, ah who gives a flying fuck...
    that punchline killed u anyways...
    your white? not even u act, u type with a slang or accent of a black, u understand? iight?
    go back two lines, i just took you a self recognizing flight, don't get offended...
    ...about the punchline one line before this rhyme
    im a lyrical acrobat, and well your shrap, one mans garbage is another tresure, to me your just trash
    now thats some fucking trash, here let me also add what other's think bout you're rhyme's.......

Surreal, he had some tight lines, but what made me for him over I-Legit is that Legit is hypocrytical, read the "rules" ya put.
    good job legit, your getting better...i was just joking man about u getting better,vote:SL, he actually is good an is always getting better
    peace, U suck legit
    now you edit your ish, i can see sum more of the rhymes, but still don't think it flow clean. You have to think that for writtens the reader can't hear the flow you got in your head so that's how you gotta write. But I ain't hatin, and battlin's a lot bout put downs, so they cool from SL.
    now if you still gon be whinin bout me bein a hater cuz i didn't vote for you, i just got a finger ta show you.
    IF NOT, then we cool, so Peace, good battle both of ya'll
    wird to 20 lines..i dont usually do this text shit..but i'm bored as fuck with a headache..so my mic prowess aint 100% for tryna record this joint i wanna drop tonight..so imma eat this kid real quick..- aimed toward's YOU!!
    SurreaL took it by far... your last verse ain't even rhyme ilegit. And

robot's and shit, man, you are verbaly whack,
    this verbal attack can kill you, and that's a matter of fact.

But you a waste of time, and you are wasting mine,
    I feel bad dissing you, look, your another wasted line,
    your skill's are a waste of rhyme, you seein the sign?
    You a bitch MC, this verbal rape should be a crime.

yeah, that took it....

vote: SurreaL
    haha, that was 1 battle, i've battled you 3 time's and won everytime, and everytime you would write a whack ass story, you ain't good, you're a chump emcee, eat my shit, and why do you complain everytime someone say's somthing in response to what you said, you can dish it out but can't take it back?, you're a sad excuse for a man, boy. Im done with you're pathetic ass, get a life, and stop being such a critDICK!!!!!!

P.S - you's a funny kid,
    go get soem pussy let out some frustration
    bahahahahahahahaabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha, oh man you're fucking stupid, arn't you the kid who said he get's bitch's all the time, and old mom's and shit, but it turn's out you let the secret of being a 17 year old Virgin on metical, that's funny, I get pussy all the time, I have a steady job, a steady life and here i'll bold it A steady girlfriend to let you know, we've been dating for over 3 year's, live together, and I for one, damn sure get's pussy every night, so im not the one frustrated, pee-wee, haha, you a stupid mother fucker

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Fuckin' Left

hahah i had some tight punchlines in there.. i love that piece...cause it was ALL TRUE..not liek u imaging all these wierd 3 place u do with your rhymes and mind..or whatever.....and plus..why post that? that wasnt a battle verse torse you? why u gettin envolved with other shit? see a dickrider...just like i knew.....dumbshit..go to hell and drop it..u cant win...never will..cause all your doing is tryin to find ways to put me down...c'mon your smarter then that..or that pot gots some circuts screwing up in there or some shit like that....cause what u saying? huh.....say it without tryin to put me down...if so now u see why i act the way i do on the net.....cause all your doing is showing me my shit..what? u think im stupid...what? lol u wanna see some others positives and try to put em down? make em negative? dude your relly arguing over nothing....hahah really...what else you got to say about me.....huh....what else..let it out....i think u need a tissue....

Fuckin' Left

i want this to be a classic moment...all SL is doing is talkin shit about my rhymes and tossin shit in my face...what a lil bitch..he cant even make a point

You're.....absolutely......pathetic, learn how to spell dumbshit, and no matter what you say, you're still a dumbass and I alway's have the upper hand and you ain't got shit on me, so have fun talking to yourself, I bet you and the man in the mirror have gotten pretty close in the last couple year's, A tissue.... for me.... hahahahaha, man I might need one from laughing so hard a you're chump ass, man I don't want to even have you're name in my thread's, nothing to do with you, (actually I'm kinda embarressed to be talking to you!), so anyway's, have a good fucking life, and try not to kill yourself!! (ps I was being sarcastic, cut along the highway, not across!) now im done, oh and btw, I may smoke weed, but guess what......... Im still smarter then you, hahaha, ain't that a bitch?, bitch.

Oh and I made my point a long.... long time ago, why you think so many ppl don't take you're shit kid, cause I told them not to, cause you ain't shit.

im done, MADE MY MOTHER FUCKING POINT.

This is the real Idaho

Fuckin' Left

ok man i know it all...the thing is..u cant point the finger at me....without pointing it torse yourself first...its all you..u cant flip shit....

' im embarrased talkin to', i would figure so cause your so fuckin stupid....
    'learn to spell' wtf was that? really what u tryin to do? shut up with that comical elementry shit....for real.....make a point......fuck it how i fuckin spell, type whatever....it doesnt matter does it? lol........man i can type....FYI im tired been up all night..its fuckin 8:38am.....and well u got sonned.....peace Sw33t Slut and go talk so more shit to yourself in ya mind in 3 different fuckin mind states for all i care..im out....

Fuckin' Left

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    You're.....absolutely......pathetic, learn how to spell dumbshit, and no matter what you say, you're still a dumbass and I alway's have the upper hand and you ain't got shit on me, so have fun talking to yourself, I bet you and the man in the mirror have gotten pretty close in the last couple year's, A tissue.... for me.... hahahahaha, man I might need one from laughing so hard a you're chump ass, man I don't want to even have you're name in my thread's, nothing to do with you, (actually I'm kinda embarressed to be talking to you!), so anyway's, have a good fucking life, and try not to kill yourself!! (ps I was being sarcastic, cut along the highway, not across!) now im done, oh and btw, I may smoke weed, but guess what......... Im still smarter then you, hahaha, ain't that a bitch?, bitch.

Oh and I made my point a long.... long time ago, why you think so many ppl don't take you're shit kid, cause I told them not to, cause you ain't shit.

im done, MADE MY MOTHER FUCKING POINT.
    what? who cares..not me...as long they dont like me..and all i have to do is keep lettin em see themselves and follow my footsteps on what i say....im the better and stronger person...pffft....your weak

lol and only in a country where MJ can get away with pedophilia can u say you possibly have any power over me

haha I got sonned?, ok let me try to show you're dumb fucking brain what i've been trying to say in 5 quick word's........ YOU'RE A DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE!, you are so ignorant to other people it's not even funny, comical shit about you not being able to spell, it's not comical, it's down right fucking sad, you're saying im a dumbass with all the pot I smoke?, dude, you can't even make a proper sentence, you're a fucking idiot man, you can't understand the point I was trying to make, kid I made it clear within the past 3 page's, you're a dick, no one like's you, grow up, stop beefin, if you can't get the message, then maybe not being able to spell is you're only problem.

This is the real Idaho

Man you're fucking retarded, ok enough with you're stupid ass, get the point, I don't think anyone would want to follow in you're footstep's, then we would have a world of un-employed loser's who sit in there room all day making sig's and criticizing other's, you're a 17 year old little punk that need's a good ass kicking, now im really done with you, you're a waste of time.

This is the real Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by I-Legit
    tsk tsk tsk......
    your not that smooth!

"Divide In Three, Tripple The Mind Thought"

now lets see, lol, u can divide 6 by 3, hmm so it would be 6, no?, then tripple it, hmm 666?
    im tellin you im master of this...many dont recognize that shit in mine...but i found yours...
    ...GET OFF THAT REEFER....there's nothing there.....don't let it grab you yo
    why this cat netridin you???

holy fuck 7th, and u wonder why people dont fuckin like you. u just started beef with somebody who done nothin but be respectful to you. if i recall correctly u doin that to so many people is what caused me to start dissin you in the first place. fucking shit, go get a hooker or something

"A discussion of which has been spoken before, people will test what stand for, but simply in society just cannot have a normal stance, although they may not know the real history and understand, yet should not be troubled, if bothered ones bound to have some regrets, and can't accept, cause of a age old stereo type mind, many have their own explanations, but everyone should remain with them, social as with nature, and amongst of all things subjected to other ways, each adopt with gracing harmony".