Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
It is true we as followers in christ do have power to do great things, but the devil has tried to keep us in a state of uselessness, so we don`t use our rights, but when jesus says those who have faith in him, will do greater things he means those who truly believe...and this was proven with the disciples who healed the sick and cast out demons....The reson these things don`t happen today is because, peoples faith is weak and like I said the devil through modern concepts has lead people to believe that the things in the bible only happend back then and are not relevant in todays modern world or even worse they are false also I believe that the devil has set up society aswell so that if people do try to do those things they will be labled a nut job because society has been set up to explain everything with medical science.....this is why people don`t cast out demons or curer the sick today...but that is not to say that these things don`t still happen or are not still possible or relevant...they are !!!!! but the majority of people do not have the faith, but I believe that if a person comes along with real faith he or she could do the things that jesus described....

peace be with you !
your faith seems to be very strong - and so are many others