Thread: Questions And Answers - prof zooruka

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Questions And Answers - prof zooruka

ask questions - be respectful

why do you believe that Islam is evil ?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    why do you believe that Islam is evil ?
    Yes...

Islam is evil because of many reason`s..firstly the number one reason it is evil is because it`s fundemental claim, that Jesus was not crucified..this goes to the heart of the bible message and the plan of God in the bible specifically the new testement... See God wanted Jesus to die according to the bible so that mankind can be saved and be forgiven of there sins,and win a victory over the devil... and islam seeks to deny this fact, therefore trying to rob humanity of it`s salvation and denying God of his victory over the forces of darkness...but if you don`t believe that lets see what Jesus had to say about the idea of him not dying on the cross...

From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day.Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You."But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

So you see peter said the same thing to Jesus and he immediatly said Get behind me satan...So Jesus knew straight away that saying he shouldn`t die on the cross, was the work of satan...and this is true of the koran...(just on a side note Jesus wasn`t calling peter satan he was addressing the satanic influnce in peters assertion.)

The second reason...is they claim that Jesus isn`t divine, but just a man...(which is fundementally opposed to the message of the bible about who Jesus is..and for all those who claim that Jesus wasn`t God and never claimed to be just read this statement.

john 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

thirdly... islam claims that it is a message for all mankind and superseeds all the other religions but is of the same God...but how can this be true..when Jesus said

mark 16:15-"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."

and also

matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

^^^

This above statment especially the second one, proves from Jesus`s own mouth that muhummad and the koran are of evil origins because he said the gospel will be preached to all nations then the end will come...he didn`t say there will be another book or prophet after me..no !!!!! he said the gospel is final and after it is preached to everybody the end of the world will come.

Lastly ...all you have to do is look at the fundemental teachings and practices of Jesus and muhummad and the koran and the bible...the koran and the bible are polar opposites... I mean Jesus was peaceful and muhummad was violent, the bible condems violence and the koran advocates it..now why would God ( apparently the same God for both books ) Go from peace love and faith and turn the other cheek to

4.89 : but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

8.12: . I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Also how if the koran is written by the same God why would he make such a statement as this :

5.51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people..

Sorry but the koran can only come from the devil...there is no other explination for it, other wise God has to be a nut job (no disrespect)...All I can say is that islam seeks to try and undo the saving grace of the bible and Jesus christ...and that is a clear sign of the devil and oh for all those that say that the koran has good in it...just remember these words the devil is a master of deception and as sly as they come for no wonder the bible says this about him:

"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light."

Stay away from islam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO GOD ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i'm going to sticky and lock the thread for about an hour

to deal with the answer you gave in depth

are you willing to go further into the answers you gave ?
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-04-2010 at 07:56 PM.

nah that pretty much sums up what I gotta say.

peace be with you !

i think i asked this once before and you never gave me an answer -
    how do you view the passage that claims:
    Genesis 1:26
    Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image, according to Our likeness"
    firstly, why is it plural (us)?
    and secondly (what i really want to know) is what is god's image, if not omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient?
    surely god's image is not a physical image...?
    does this passage then not tell us that man shares in god's omni-presence/power/knowledge?
    or in other words, men are essentially gods in their own right (same likeness).
    peace
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-04-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    i think i asked this once before and you never gave me an answer -
    how do you view the passage that claims:
    firstly, why is it plural (us)?
    and secondly (what i really want to know) is what is god's image, if not omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient?
    surely god's image is not a physical image...?
    does this passage then not tell us that man shares in god's omni-presence/power/knowledge?
    or in other words, men are essentially gods in their own right (same likeness).
    peace

The reason why God said lets make man in our image (plural) is because God is a triune God !!!! which means God is father, son and holy spirit...Now when God made us in his image, it doesn`t mean we are ominpresent , omniscient or omnipotent... Now to understand what God means in making us like him, we have to look at what God is made up of..Now the bible tells us that God has a word which is Jesus and the bible also tells us that God has a spirit which is the holy spirit, So as we can see the bible says God is made up of a word and a spirit.. Now that leaves the father, if Jesus is the word of God and the holy spirit is the spirit of God what is the fathers role in the Godhead ???...His role is that of the mind of God !!!!, because the father in the trinity is the one who comes up with all the idea`s, creation, laws, the plan of salvation ect.... and then his word and spirit accomplish those idea`s..... example : Like when God said let there be light, God the father thought of the ideas spoke it and Jesus the word brought it into existance and then the holy spirit brought it to life...basically what im saying is the father thinks it, the word (jesus) brings it into existance, and the holy spirit animates it and sustains it.

So when God says lets make man in our image it means man has the same make up as God not in omnipresance, omnipotent ect... It means man has a Mind , a word and a spirit....Just like God.

This can be the only thing it means because mind word and spirit can be both for male and female...

This is the truth.

Peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-04-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Banned

one of my probelms with christianity is...

God wanted Jesus to die according to the bible so that mankind can be saved and be forgiven of there sins, and win a victory over the devil
    explain to me why jesus had to die to forgive us for our sins and win a victory over the devil.

i don't understand that. couldn't he have just ran a marathon to beat the devil or baked a cake to beat the devil. why did he have to die? what is the correlation between dying and A) forgiving our sins and B) defeating the devil?

but that passage is from genesis, before the time of jesus, the beginning of man with Adam. Your explanation would mean Jesus was alive during the time of Adam and then the Old Testament would be false.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    The reason why God said lets make man in our image (plural) is because God is a triune God !!!! which means God is father, son and holy spirit...Now when God made us in his image, it doesn`t mean we are ominpresent , omniscient or omnipotent... Now to understand what God means in making us like him, we have to look at what God is made up of..Now the bible tells us that God has a word which is Jesus and the bible also tells us that God has a spirit which is the holy spirit, So as we can see the bible says God is made up of a word and a spirit.. Now that leaves the father, if Jesus is the word of God and the holy spirit is the spirit of God what is the fathers role in the Godhead ???...His role is that of the mind of God !!!!, because the father in the trinity is the one who comes up with all the idea`s, creation, laws, the plan of salvation ect.... and then his word and spirit accomplish those idea`s..... example : Like when God said let there be light, God the father thought of the ideas spoke it and Jesus the word brought it into existance and then the holy spirit brought it to life...basically what im saying is the father thinks it, the word (jesus) brings it into existance, and the holy spirit animates it and sustains it.
    interesting theory - if you believe in the triune god, which as far as I know Visionz did a good job a debunking and showing/ proving, as well as jesus not being god.

This can be the only thing it means because mind word and spirit can be both for male and female...

This is the truth.
    so can omni-presence/potence/science (I'll abbreviate as OmniPPP if I use it again) be for both male and female
    which even before father/son/spirit I would think would be god's main attributes. how could a god be "god" if it did not possess even one of those attributes? if you take one of those away - it would place a limitation on god.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    but that passage is from genesis, before the time of jesus, the beginning of man with Adam. Your explanation would mean Jesus was alive during the time of Adam and then the Old Testament would be false.
    nice work

example : Like when God said let there be light, God the father thought of the ideas spoke it and Jesus the word brought it into existance and then the holy spirit brought it to life.
    does the bible actually say this as you just did?
    and i don't see how that makes sense - how can you bring light into existence, then life? light isn't living.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    one of my probelms with christianity is...

explain to me why jesus had to die to forgive us for our sins and win a victory over the devil.

i don't understand that. couldn't he have just ran a marathon to beat the devil or baked a cake to beat the devil. why did he have to die? what is the correlation between dying and A) forgiving our sins and B) defeating the devil?

Because that is how God roles...look in the old testement when the jews where in eygpt, and God wanted to set them free..he said to the jews take a lamb and kill it and put the blood on the top of your doors and on your door posts..so when the anger of God came over eygpt and he was going to kill all the first born sons of eygpt , the angle of death would see the blood on the jewish doors and pass over them and not harm the jews..Now in the new testement Jesus became that lamb so when he died all who believe in him and follow him will have his blood on them so when God`s anger comes he will pass over all those who believe in Jesus because they have his blood on them (metaphorically) and escape punishment, also to in the old testement when people sinned they use to sacrifice animals to be abolished of there sins usually a lamb, So God sent jesus as a lamb (that is why he is called the lamb of God) to replace the animal sacrifices and to die once and for all for the sins of mankind , basically he was the ultimate lamb sacrifice.

hope that helps

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-05-2010 at 12:23 AM.

Banned

not really, but i guess if i was a die hard jesus fanatic like yourself, i would have had the same rebuttal.

zook, does that make sense to you? and i don't mean according to the bible or to god, i mean if you used logic, does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post

Yes Jesus was even before adam...He is God so he has been there from all eternity...and proof of this is this:

John 17:5 “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”

See jesus existed before the world was created so he can`t be human and the only things that existed before the creation of the world was angels and God and Jesus isn`t an angel .... So if he had "glory before the world was created" that can only mean he is GOD.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-05-2010 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    not really, but i guess if i was a die hard jesus fanatic like yourself, i would have had the same rebuttal.

zook, does that make sense to you? and i don't mean according to the bible or to god, i mean if you used logic, does that make sense?

God ways are not our ways..so who can say what makes sense or doesn`t.... even God himself says:

My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
    'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways,
    And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

Peace be with you !

'

god just sounds like pretentious dick weed in that quote zooruka

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Yes Jesus was even before adam...He is God so he has been there from all eternity...and proof of this is this:

John 17:5 “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”

See jesus existed before the world was created so he can`t be human and the only things that existed before the creation of the world was angels and God and Jesus isn`t an angel .... So if he had "glory before the world was created" that can only mean he is GOD.

peace be with you !
    so then the whole old testament is irrelevant? and therefore God need not exist, thus Jesus doesnt exist.

also how can Jesus be Father and Son? thats a outright contradiction