Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions And Answers - prof zooruka

do you find it a bit hypocritical that you are a devout christian (or at least appear to be, apologies if you're not) yet you seem to love JMT? You defend christianity so much here yet while you're doing so listen to people who riticule and at times mock your religion.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Because that is how God roles...look in the old testement when the jews where in eygpt, and God wanted to set them free..he said to the jews take a lamb and kill it and put the blood on the top of your doors and on your door posts..so when the anger of God came over eygpt and he was going to kill all the first born sons of eygpt
    i actually was reading about this in one of my books today - it was very interesting
    there are over 350 verses in the bible that give approval to kill or the justification of it (opposed to about 50 that connote restraint from killing). And 90 of those 350 that approve killing is god directly killing. Including innocent children like you pointed out

it also showed that from 1783 to 1550bc israelites invaded and ruled Egypt
    so if joseph was sold into slavery - he was held by them. and if they were tortured thereafter - they were tortured by their own people.

i guess i didnt have a question about that, just thought it was a cool coincidence that i read about it earlier today

i respect that young nigga zookura cause in the end of the day he know-his-shit

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Yes...

Islam is evil because of many reason`s..firstly the number one reason it is evil is ...........
    Check out your main reason -

....because it`s fundemental claim, that Jesus was not crucified..

this is your belief, based on a book that You believe in - that reason is not a strong enough reason to label a large group of people who Practice Peace, evil.

this goes to the heart of the bible message and the plan of God in the bible specifically the new testement... See God wanted Jesus to die according to the bible so that mankind can be saved and be forgiven of there sins,and win a victory over the devil... .......

do you believe that he died so that when we die, if we believe, we'd be let into heaven ?

so he died and satan gained control of the world but not those who believe in christ -

so - who is this son of man that jesus speaks of coming in the future ?

and islam seeks to deny this fact,

it is your belief that this took place - others have other beliefs, practices, and cultures - many do not see the bible as a book of facts and actual historical events - are they all evil, will they all burn in hell for it ?

therefore trying to rob humanity of it`s salvation and denying God of his victory over the forces of darkness...but if you don`t believe that lets see what Jesus had to say about the idea of him not dying on the cross...

god had to win a victory over the forces of darkness ?

So you see peter said the same thing to Jesus and he immediatly said Get behind me satan...So Jesus knew straight away that saying he shouldn`t die on the cross, was the work of satan...

that is how you see it - for now

others may see it differently - should they burn in hell ?

The second reason...is they claim that Jesus isn`t divine, but just a man...(which is fundementally opposed to the message of the bible about who Jesus is..and for all those who claim that Jesus wasn`t God and never claimed to be just read this statement.

john 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

that is how you see that scripture - others may see it this way

john 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, Islam!"

because, it has no birth record you see -

thirdly... islam claims that it is a message for all mankind and superseeds all the other religions but is of the same God...but how can this be true..when Jesus said

mark 16:15-"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."

and also

matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

^^^
    how you gonna do that if it's not in all languages and fits the needs of those people for that time ?

This above statment especially the second one, proves from Jesus`s own mouth that muhummad and the koran are of evil origins because he said the gospel will be preached to all nations then the end will come...
    how else would all nations be able to hear the ghost spell ?

he didn`t say there will be another book or prophet after me..no !!!!! he said the gospel is final and after it is preached to everybody the end of the world will come.

why would he need to ?

1. Revelation 20:12
      And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
      Revelation 20:11-13 (in Context) Revelation 20 (Whole Chapter)

Lastly ...all you have to do is look at the fundemental teachings and practices of Jesus and muhummad and the koran and the bible...the koran and the bible are polar opposites... I mean Jesus was peaceful and muhummad was violent, the bible condems violence and the koran advocates it..now why would God ( apparently the same God for both books ) Go from peace love and faith and turn the other cheek to

the quaran clearly states it confirms the book before it - the same violence from the same god can also be placed up for display -

Also how if the koran is written by the same God why would he make such a statement as this :
    there are many puzzling things that god said in both the bible and the quaran
    did god write the bible ?

Sorry but the koran can only come from the devil...

it comes from the bible

there is no other explination for it,

.........................you are not trying to find any

other wise God has to be a nut job (no disrespect)...All I can say is that islam seeks to try and undo the saving grace of the bible and Jesus christ...and that is a clear sign of the devil and oh for all those that say that the koran has good in it...just remember these words the devil is a master of deception and as sly as they come for no wonder the bible says this about him:

"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light."

Stay away from islam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you would have to show evidence in the people the power of the god they say they believe in -

if the bible wasn't equally or more violent than the quaran, your argument would hold some weight -

you said you wouldn't go in depth - don't - when you ready to look in the mirror, it'll be here

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    i respect that young nigga zookura cause in the end of the day he know-his-shit
    no doubt
    even if its as useful as pulling up obscure star wars info - it impresses me

i just picked up on something -
    prof claims that god's ways are not our ways, and they cannot be understood by us -
    yet he uses his understanding of god's words to go against a god in another book -
    which if it is god - equally cannot always be understood by man
    yet prof does not use the same "god's ways cannot be understood" when applied to the Quran
    doesn't seem fair

SHAOLIN STUDENT

My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
    'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways,
    And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9
    my question: why do you say god said that?
    we all clearly acknowledge the FACT that the bible was written by man not god.
    but man said god said.....
    so he said she said?
    rumors can be fun i suppose.....

My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways
    forever separating man from god

im still trying to figure out how Jesus can be God, yet God can send his Son (Jesus) to be sacrificed for us?

So God is dead? or did God sacrifice himself? and if He did, then who did He sacrifice himself too?

or did he sacrifice himself to himself? and if so, wouldnt that be pride, one of the 7 Cardinal Sins? and all this talk of glory, i believe Vainglory is a Cardinal Sin as well.

Vainglory = Glory in modern english

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

so can omni-presence/potence/science (I'll abbreviate as OmniPPP if I use it again) be for both male and female
    which even before father/son/spirit I would think would be god's main attributes. how could a god be "god" if it did not possess even one of those attributes? if you take one of those away - it would place a limitation on god.
    God has the ability`s of omnippp because he is God , but that is not the fundamental attributes, that make God who he is....Like I said when you look at the fundamental`s of God...you see that he has a word (which is Jesus christ) he has a spirit (which is the holy spirit) and he has a mind (which is the father) that is essance of who God is...Now if you think about it you as a human, have the ability to run fast or jump high, but those abilities do not fundamentally make you who you are just like God`s omnippp doesn`t make him who he is, but rather what he can do...Now if we go by what the bible teaches what essentially makes you who you are, is your mind your word and your spirit, these three attributes make you who you are at your very core level...and thats what makes us in the image of God...because as we know it can`t beflesh and bones or omnippp because both God and human`s don`t have those things in common, but he (god) does have a mind, word and spirit and so do we....whether you are male or female !!!!..so mind,word and spirit must be what makes us in the image of God, because both male and female have these attributes and so does God, it cannot be anything else, because even male and females while human are different in make up, but not in the fact that we both have a mind, a word and a spirit....and so does God therefore making us in his image.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-05-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Yes Jesus was even before adam...He is God so he has been there from all eternity...and proof of this is this:

John 17:5 “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”

See jesus existed before the world was created so he can`t be human and the only things that existed before the creation of the world was angels and God and Jesus isn`t an angel .... So if he had "glory before the world was created" that can only mean he is GOD.

peace be with you !
    you state matter of factly things you can not know. Scientifically speaking MUCH existed before the earth, including other planets, stars, galaxies. Your assumptions are based on a falsehood.

Jesus often speaks of the One who sent me, .....or doing the work that he was sent to do........No one commands God to do anything as no one is worthy of giving orders to God but Jesus is following commands. Why is Jesus doing what he was TOLD to do?

Support the Real. Click HERE

John 19:17 .............I ascend unto my father and your Father, and to MY God and your God.

thoughts?

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

Jesus often speaks of the One who sent me, .....or doing the work that he was sent to do........No one commands God to do anything as no one is worthy of giving orders to God but Jesus is following commands. Why is Jesus doing what he was TOLD to do?

Becuase the father is the head of the trinity, that is why he tells Jesus what to do and sent Jesus.. but that doesn`t mean Jesus isn`t God...its just Jesus is under the father in the trinity hirachy, so thats why he does what the father send him to do.

look visionz we can argue about this till the cows come home !!! but unless you believe in the trinity, we will just go round in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    John 19:17 .............I ascend unto my father and your Father, and to MY God and your God.

thoughts?

Like I said The father is the head of the trinity that is why Jesus said my father and your father my God and your God, because as the head of the trinity the father is God, but Jesus as apart of the trinity is also God, it`s just the father is the head, that is why jesus refers to him as God, and why he said.... There is none good except God

mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

why he says this is because the father is the head, and the one who came up with all the idea`s so that is why he is God and the only good one.

peace visionz

peace.
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-06-2010 at 03:39 AM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

three beings, but they are all god

that is a belief of yours -

allot of people do not believe this for good reason

33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

34Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'[e]? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?

ok heres my question, and dont fuckin delete it.

Prof, what would u do if u found out that the god you worship never existed? whether its that another religion is right or that science unequivocally disporoves any religion?